I want to warm Esdeath's heart with a cool island song

I want to warm Esdeath's heart with a cool island song

Why oh why didn't he just GIVE HER THE DICK?!?

I'm surprised he didn't use the power of the dick to win the war or at least dethrone the current Prime Minister and Emperor while placing Esdeath as empress. She had a lot of support and I think the general public would've approved of her.

Top waifu of that shit manga and anime

Akame is pretty hot too, but Esdeath man...I would slaughter countries just to kiss that.

Don't you mean warm her with a warm island song?

Akame was supreme girl.

Wait, no, its melt her icy heart with a hot island song...

Is Zero worth picking up, does it expand on why the empire are evil other than the fact JUST BECAUSE? I always felt like that was incredibly lazy.

reminder

That fag didn't deserve Esdeath.

Why didn't Esdeath just try to fuck Wave since he was the exact same character as Tatsumi.

That fag owned pussy and cut people in half bro. Tatsumi? More like TatsuMAN.

now he is a dragon.

How more based can someone get.

>That smile
Tatsumi dragon really is the happiest person in the world, isn't it?

Estrash is trash.

Though to be honest it is kind of stuck on his face now.

>I always felt like that was incredibly lazy
That's the point.
They're meant to be irredeemably evil mustache twirlers for the hell of it.

You've only yourself to blame if you thought there was supposed to be any deeper meaning to it.

They also had children.

>he didn't fuck this delicious cake

What a fag.

>Could've ended the war and lived happily while providing for his village which was also his goal from the start while giving Esdeath the dick every night after hunting

He could've also created a guard between the remaining Yaegers and Night Raid members if he and Esdeath actually did wind up deposing the empire and prime minister. Holy crap, why didn't Tatsumi do this?

She's a shotacon.

Because she actually supports the prime minister's rule.