Kaguya

Ishigami backstory time

Other urls found in this thread:

mangasmap.com/2017/11/20/かぐや様は告らせたい-78話-ネタバレ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is Ishigami a shinigami?

Is that an sd card?

so it look like the girl and ishigami did nothing wrong what her boy friend do to make ishigami punch him

or a game cartridge possibly.

He listened something he shouldn't have and got framed?

Seems like it.

So, Ishigami's female friend was dating a Chad, the Chad turned out to be a cunt in some way, Ishigami tried to expose him but it somehow backfired on him and he became an outcast?

Obviously, now it will be revealed that she realized he did it for her sake but she felt too guilty to approach him or some shit, won't it?

He's the hero she deserves, but not the one she needs right now

see the full raw and fuck that boyfriend what a scum and ishigami is doom in the sport festival
low res scan : mangasmap.com/2017/11/20/かぐや様は告らせたい-78話-ネタバレ/

HOLY SHIT FLASHBACK

Yeah he got framed by boyfriend.

Fuck him.

MicroSD card, can tell from the pins and the form factor.

If that boyfriend is still in the school, Kaguya is going to make him regret being born.
We finally got a person worthy of the hardcore mindbreaking.

Will ponytail join the Ishigamibowl?

really curios why the girl expression change so much i don't think get to transfer school and a fear of ishigami is only cause of that may be she arleady know how scum her boy friend is and come to help ishigami. i would like if that happen

White Kaguya

I always love flashback stories. President and Kaguya flashback when

Damn, Ishigami is getting mindbroken hard

I knew it, incoming Best Girl and Ishigami's future girlfriend. Perfect, ponytail girls are always the best. Fuck you niggers for doubting in her.

Wow what a faggot, I hope the council fucks him up good

To be honest, it was also Ishigami's fault for being so nosy.

>Onodera calling Ishigami back and to stop spacing out since they need him
>Idiot Captain hurt his leg while jumping in a fucking skirt
>asking Ishigami to be the anchor for the club
>Ishigami saying he can't
>Captain saying he knows about middle school and says that Ishigami has tried the hardest so he can do it
>Prez and Kaguya encouraging him
>people outside the club suspicious of why Ishigami is the anchor
>cue flashback
Also this makes it pretty clear why the other club members didn't have eyes. Ishigami had "closed his eyes" so only those in his closest proximity (classmates like Onodera and StuCo) had eyes. And Thus, Yuu Ishigami Closed His Eyes (3) has him not see anyone's eyes. It's a mental issue.

Last chapter already gave me some Koe no Katachi vibes, but this chapter is even worse. Ishigami's fear and his inability to see people's faces is pretty much the same as Shouya.

I had the same thought for that panel.

>antisocial loser gets with a non-virgin who was dumped by a chad
2realistic4me

Aka's making ib remake from Kaguya.

>Also this makes it pretty clear why the other club members didn't have eyes. Ishigami had "closed his eyes" so only those in his closest proximity (classmates like Onodera and StuCo) had eyes. And Thus, Yuu Ishigami Closed His Eyes (3) has him not see anyone's eyes. It's a mental issue.
Sounds like MC from Koe no Katachi with the crosses

Used good, No thanks

true he bring it him self ,he try to help his friend but got play hard by her boyfriend ,i want to know what he let ishigami see that he cannot tell the truth cause it will hurt his friend
i once thought that but not really sure cause he still remember his classmate and some people
this chapter really make it clear

>true he bring it him self ,he try to help his friend but got play hard by her boyfriend ,i want to know what he let ishigami see that he cannot tell the truth cause it will hurt his friend
I'm guessing the boyfriend's cheating on her, and she (along with everyone else) believed him over Ishigami.

too bad your post doesn't even make itself clear

Yeah that's what I was thinking once I saw the chapter.

It's okay, Ishigami hasn't said anything about preferring virgins.

I'm betting it was her naked selfies

He told Ishigami to come to his place and he'll let him do the girl as many times as he wants so I guess he showed them fucking in a video.

>Sup Forums relentlessly shitting on Ponytail after her reveal last chapter
>she actually dindu nuffin

Apologize.

Also the girl's name is 大友京子 (Ootomo Kyouko) and she's not really Ishigami's friend, just an acquaintance who treated him well.

>apologizing to sluts

What?

i dint sure that she was bad person. cause their are no reason she need to tranfers school
but yeah alot people got play by aka again
i really want a rematch between him and ishigami but he got torture by kaguya might be better

I just hope that asshole gets what he deserves and Ishigami to get redeemed somewhat.

learn english before posting

Kaguya is not a horror manga

Ogino (the boyfriend) told Ishigami he'd lend Kyouto to him to do her as many times as he wanted to shut him up and probably showed him a video of Ogino and Kyouko fucking he recorded. Can't see any other reason for his face otherwise. Ishigami doesn't remember what happened after, just the he was already beating the shit out of him. It was all a trap.

>asking Ishigami to be the anchor for the club
Oh no, this is for the tug of war, right ? Ishigami truly has the worst luck.

sorry about that i just want to discuss ishigami arc was hype me too much
and this series might end before i can use proper english

He, it's a rally race. The clubs are competing and the captain wants Ishigami to be the anchor (the last one to run).

At least you're self aware I guess.

Then what was with the destroyed SD card, deleting evidence?

>Love Papa said that all you have to do to get a girl is to run fast
>Ishigami is going to get his redemption by winning the race
like pottery

I'm not sure, it's hard to read some of these pages but I think it was Ishigami's.

Oh wait I get it, yeah it's deleting evidence.

Thats some heavy shit man

Kyouto a cute that also needs her smile restored.

It's Kyouko.

>大友京子
>大友
>大
>Big
>友
>Friend
This is a sign.

He recorded him.

Of what

Ishigami confirmed for best boy.

The Power of Friendship.

You are like 50 chapterd late.

She'll gift-wrap Moeha a pet, with instructions that he doesn't see the light of day again.

>Captain saying he knows about middle school and says that Ishigami has tried the hardest so he can do it
Faceless captain is a cool lad

They're faceless only because Ishigami filters away their faces

I'm not trusting any of thoses no-eyes bastards.

Ishigami is Ace?

Then you won't trust Shirogane either?

Why is he faceless? He is one of the best characters.

Ishigami probably locked his face on impulse since he's a chad.

Not even these ones?

So who's going to help Ishigami through all that shit?

So who will save the day? Prez? Kaguya? Kyouko? Miko? Fujiwara?

I hope it's the Cheer Club. They all respect the captain and vice captain and both of them respect Ishigami.

Ishigami

Ishigami. Always.

>Some of the guys don't have eyes because Ishigami closed his

Bravo Aka (I mean genuinely that's a pretty good visual metaphor)

Did he even really hurt his leg, or is he faking it to give Ishigami a chance to be cool and redeem himself?

Everyone, since they will all cheer for Ishigami. Later Kaguya will obliterate Ogino out of existance and Fujiwara/Miko will reward Ishigami with good old fashioned head patting

I'd rather he either get with Fujiwara or lino. Not a literal who

Even glasses is a better option than Iino.

lino seems perfect for him, in a romcom way, and Kyouko would need one hell of a redemption arc to deserve best boy.

Fujiwara

Ishigami deserves a harem of Fujiwaras at this point.

>the arc will end with the faceless people getting faces
kino

>Ishigami mentioned earlier that he doesn't remember the names of people
>it was because he couldn't actually see their faces
It's darker than I thought

>>she actually dindu nuffin

Aparently she was dumb enough to let herself being filmed while fucking the boyfriend.

I have no simpathy for her.

I can get behind this.

Jesus

so guy had changin room/nudes pics of her and frames ishigami, but why did everyone believe it when the pictures where on manslut phone?

add kaguya to that list

Unpopular opinion
I think Aka is a lot more in his element with a down to earth setting like this than he was in IB

God now I really want Aka to Remake ib. He do edgy stuff right

He's going to get Iino. Prez gets Fuji. Kaguya foreveralone.

>still remembered president's birthday
get fucked subject f

is president's greatest accomplishment managing to recruit and befriend ishigami? is there any bromance better?

think about it, president recruited a pariah even when he was under scrutiny for not being one of the rich kids

Everyone's calling the Captain an idiot and from what I've seen, I think he's one too. A cool idiot, but an idiot nonetheless so I think he did hurt his foot for real.

I don't think that people knew about the pictures on dude's phone, he just snapped because of them and started hitting the guy, afterwards his sd card with recorded evidence was destroyed.

He was a loner back then too, not a complete outcast like now but still it didn't paint him in a good light. Dude just claimed that he was a stalker and everyone believed him.