Re:zero: Satella = Emelia?

Spoilers. So I just finished reading arc 4 and this pretty much confirms that Satella is Emelia from the future. Christ this is pretty much the exact same story from the fan theory of final fantasy 8 where Rinoa is the witch Ultimecia from the future who uses time compression to go back in time to be with her future love squall after she goes crazy. Witches. Restarting time. It's the same shit. So the author of re:zero was a fan of final fantasy 8. Now everything makes sense. Satella being Emelia is the only explanation for why Satella loves Subaru so much anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A
youtube.com/watch?v=4qcW0oiLKHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Satella/Emelia!

Protip: Spoiler tags exist for a reason.

Still Echidona is best girl #DonaTea

Echidna a shit

>just finished the 4th out of 11 arcs
>"has it all figured out"
sounds pretty retarded user

The FF8 theory about Riona=Ultimecia was debunked by the people who did FF. It's quite a fascinating theory but it's not true.

>pretty retarded
like every Emeliafag

kek

but that's literally the same plot of re:zero though

I don't think you read arc 4 right.

Its been an ongoing theory that she is in some way shape or form part of the witch.
She might not 100% be part of the witch but her looks and alot a scenes have continued to give ground to the theory

Arc 4 doesn't confirm anything in that regard. There are hints that she might be Satella without her memories or something like that, because of the way other characters treat Emilia and the fact they look exactly the same, but there's absolutely nothing that suggests that Satella is in fact Emilia from the future.

This theory is full of holes anyway. Something like "Emilia is a clone of Satella", a bit like the Lewes copies, would make a lot more sense. Apparently the author also said that they're 2 different people, though I've never seen the source for that.

You've been making these threads for some time now and the answer won't change no matter how many times you post it. No. And I am not in the mood to debunk you theory.
>Now everything makes sense
Seriously user, you're like missing so much it's disgusting. Read further

echidna best best girl.

read a bit more speculah and a summary of arc 6 so far first before “everything makes sense”.

yfw still waiting for arc 7

> Satella being Emelia is the only explanation for why Satella loves Subaru so much anyway.

No, there's other explanations for that. For example Subaru having been summoned a first time in the past and meeting her (there's hints that he's got some sealed memories and we know he has a contract with Satella) or Satella being able to predict the future (it's confirmed that she's able to do that to some extent due to the way savepoints work).

yes

We haven't even finished arc 6 yet. Fucking anime, if it wasn't being made we would have been at the end of it.

To be fair, without the anime many of us would probably have never known about Re:Zero in the first place.

that may be a good thing

yes, seriously fuck that show

No. Without the anime, I wouldn't have known about the series and especially Emilia.

>Emilia=Satella
No, they are two different people
>Satella being Emelia is the only explanation for why Satella loves Subaru so much anyway.
Flugel

>Emilia
>Not any other female

I want to love Emelia-tan!

>especially Emilia
>especially that generic nice girl for white knights
re:zero is probably your first anime

easy debunk, emilia uses ice magic, satella uses dark magic.

Subaru and the others who were isekaid are the reincarnations of people who were close to Satella in the past. Satella brings them back to her world then they get drawn to people related to her. Emilias the daughter of Wrath, that's her connection to Satella.

>The FF8 theory about Riona=Ultimecia was debunked
Yeah, that's the idea. Guy got so angry his favourite fantheory got debunked, he made into a story of his own.

emelia A CUTE

>most generic theory one can come up with
>it's an Emiliafag
you guys always prove yourselves, it's hilarious

My wife Emelia/Satella is cute.

Two different people user

Emilia will win the Subaru in the end, deal with it.

No, Satella will probably and that's not even joking

Future or present version, doesn't matter.

>Future or present version
They are not the same person user. Emilia and Satella are two different individuals.

sure she can have him, an autistic sperglord who gave up on saving his """""love"""""" and fell for another girl, bravo user you want the best for your waifu

Emelia and Satella are best girl prove me wrong remfags

Why the fuck does this nigger believe Emilia is Satella? Emilia might have some compatability with jealousy but that doesn't make her a witch from 400 years ago.

They will become one in the end. Just you wait.

user in a few years:
>How the fuck did that nigger predicted Emilia is Satella?
Learn to read and use your head.

nigger she isn't, you should learn not to be stupid

>implying anyone will follow that garbage until the end
it's already dying and it's only at the half point

nice spoiler tags retarded nigger kys

You're jusat adding bullshit upon bullshit, thta still is bullshit user. Satella is not dead? She has her own body, it's just sealed away. For some reason 400 years ago, Satella met and fell in love with Subaru. But Subaru has no memory of this, but there is ONE thing he has. Subaru has multipile times upon getting in contact with Satella experiened ''very'' strong feelings towards her. When I say strong, I mean even more so then he displayed towards Emilia and Rem.

>he doesn't know
Satella is going to die. The deathflags make it inevitable. Best way to keep her still around and kill two birds with one stone is to have her soul reside within Emilia. So Subaru can have both and eat them too if you know what I mean. Besides, it's not like they are completely unrelated.

Today's the day.

>Learn to read and use your head.
Take your own advice you fucking inbred.

>For some reason 400 years ago, Satella met and fell in love with Subaru.
how do you know it was 400 years ago and not in the future?

or maybe because she's the with of envy? Why the fuck would she know Subaru from 400 years ago? He's an autistic kid, nothing more so please stop trying to make this generic story worse than it already is

how can you read all of arc 4 and still misspell your """waifu"""'s name?

>how do you know it was 400 years ago and not in the future?
Because the other witches you know, like Echidna and the rest of em. It was 400 years in the past user, not the future.
>or maybe because she's the with of envy?
No, and you'd know this if you would have read the novel. When Subaru dies he floots in a world where Satella is. And whenever she talks Subaru feels a ssuch strong emotions surface that he literally wants to abondon everything and hold her. This also partly happend in the dream world where Satella showed up. Those feelings have nothing to do with her being the witch of Envy user.

Satella is just Subaru and Emilia's son from the future.

The absolute state of Emilia faggots

Subaru already lost his memory in the newest arc faggot. Only Emelia can suck his cock

do you really think that he is not going to get it back?

Of course Satella has the highest chances of winning so they come up with retarded theories like these ones.
>They are the same

>these feelings have nothing to do with her being the bitch of envy
>didn't make one argument that contradicts that
>literally because 'muh headcanon'

The echelon of winning the Suburu bowl goes > Emilia > Otto > Satella > pack > > > > > remshit waifu simulator now fuck off and die

arc 5, chapter 16: mega.nz/#F!xjIykIZL!oQ_GFOH-BDqMCOrqJ_C81A

al is such a bro, the world would have ended years ago if it weren't for him. sadly, neither waifufags nor fujos like to draw him. please post your als.

calling heinkel as envy right now.

>now fuck off and die
jesus, so obnoxious just because someone threatened your trash ship

No, not really. Since Subaru himself is associated with Flugel, which was Satella's hasbundo.

make a new thread, this one is the worst in months

beako > otto > waifus, actually.

but he isn't Flügel

this is the only Al i have. but i feel like something's not left here.

>I am a retard
The theory that is going strong is that Subaru is in one way or another is Flugel. As to that would explain Satella's behaviour towards Subaru. We can't even be sure if Satella is the one who pulled Subaru to another world. Even Flugel's disciple literally said he smells the same as him. But Subaru smells like the witch of Envy. Meaning that Flugel smelled like the witch of envy? So is RBD even Satella's power or something Subaru always had? We don't know

I like Satella's design before she became edgy

emilia is PERFECT

"Eyes on me" is a great song, I miss Square Soft.

Emilia is a slutty elf who is good for rape.

The issue with that theory is that it seems Flügel and Hoshin were people from the 17th century. At least that would explain why Kararagi is pretty much 17th century Japan. Lugnica looks a lot like Renaissance Europe too. And from what I've heard Flügel had long blonde hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qcW0oiLKHg

this song fits emilia and subaru 100x better than shitty squall and rinoa

its like the author of re;zero built the story around this.
kek

>literally their first introduction in the series she says she's Satella
Dumb, stupid Shitmilia nigger.

yeah why the fuck would she ever troll someone like that and say her name is satella when she knows the extreme negative connotation about it?

Holy kek there are retards like this left.

That black dress suit her very well

Julius > Otto > waifus.

That's rem in emilia clothing

no.

Don't get me started.

>julius is forever jealous of otto
your comic is pretty on point, user.

Every thread until Rem wakes up

Stella is going to be Emilia. If not what the fuck was that 2000 hands/love comment about.

You are seriously retarded

>REtards eating each other alive over their shitty light novel
Does Subaru ever stop being a bitch and use his resurrection abilities properly?
>B-but dying is painful
He has unlimited life times to acquire inner peace Buddha monk style and they manage to do it in a single life not knowing they'll come reincarnate.
If a monk can light themselves on fire for a political display this nigger should be able to harden the fuck up eventually.

Apparently, according to Subaru, the dying itself is far worse than the pain from whatever killed him, so it's kindof a false equivalency in his case.

okay autist

Satella is not Emilia, that's misdirection.
Satella is Rem