Amerimutt meme was created by Soros foundation to ridicule white Americans. It is a hostile meme...

Amerimutt meme was created by Soros foundation to ridicule white Americans. It is a hostile meme, that's why i think that we should ban everyone who uses it on Sup Forums

t. honest European

Attached: 1505078149210.png (1794x1070, 423K)

Agreed, it goes against their Trump movement and we need to help America grow stronger by banning this offensive meme made by shareblue.

>honest European
k

I think we need to unite with Americans against this shill meme, it helps all of us if America is strong and united.

Remove your meme flag so we can see your Am*rimutt one.

Attached: taH pagh taHbe' .jpg (736x490, 69K)

#EuropeAgainstShillMemes
#BanTheMuttMeme

Meme it out faggots! Let's ban the mutt!

If you don`t dislike/hate Americans you are not real European.

>t. honest European

Attached: amerimutt_meme.jpg (1098x694, 276K)

>left can't meme
>triggered by lefty meme

Attached: images[1].jpg (259x194, 8K)

show flags and proofs butthurt septics, if you wanted to stop the meme you should stop calling every European Muslim names when you disagree with them, truth hurts though dunnit ?

Attached: 7CA2ACCA-BAB4-4BDE-9FD7-30F0710BA2A5.jpg (640x665, 104K)

>when the meme you bragged to your supervisor about loses momentum so you have to pretend to be an outraged Sup Forumsack about it

Attached: amerimutt11.png (1024x957, 620K)

Attached: 1521715951993.jpg (506x490, 68K)

America is anything but united right now there's a huge political fracture within the country that's driving both sides to extremism

Weak sauce. At least use an American VPN.

It was fun while it lasted but it really is getting kinda old

Attached: 1514465848253.jpg (436x394, 65K)

I'm assuming a lot of new faggots and/or jaded faggots ITT but it used to be more of a casual bants thing, Sweden YES was because we actually felt bad for Sweden and wanted them to change.
Now its all D&C Muhammed/Mutt posting so I lurk mostly anymore.
Also the election was a mistake, Trump hasn't done much but a shaky tax cut and /bant/, though is still league above the Clinton timeline, however it killed this board in turn.

It makes no sense anyway, German, French, English and other European countries are not racial groups they are CULTURES, all Northern Europeans are WHITE, but their CULTURE'S are different, and the Amerimutt meme completely blows the "diversity is our strength" narrative out of the water, as European and American CULTURE are extremely diverse, and to buy into the Amerimutt meme means that either Europe was already "racially" diverse, and importing shitskins wasn't needed, or that "racemixing" (something that was illegal in the U.S. up to 1965) is bad.

So in short, the Amerimutt meme is meant to divide Whites against each other, allowing Marxists to wedge themselves between us.

>all these people not getting the subtle satire.

good work OP. i get it.

It led to actual Mutts having a meltdown and a backlash that led to the Brits getting blown the fuck out, so I love this meme

the meme is true but it isn't exclusive to america for example in israel i have seen mutts and even worser creatures that would make you cry. israel is 100 % worser than america. just look at this real life super mutant if you dont belive me

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-131002.png (1080x1920, 1.99M)

Why are americans so upset by it tho? If I was american I couldn’t give less of a flying fuck what some muslim from uk or germany thinks about me.

>double kek and both are true
umm I.. I'm glad there's no canadamutt meme yet lets say that

>I'm glad there's no canadamutt meme yet

Attached: 1519368512562.png (743x632, 25K)

Europe should be more booty blasted about being mutts, as they've been invaded and gangraped by loads of non Whites.
>Muslims Pt 1
>Mongols
>Moors
>Muslims Pt 2

Fuck you amerimutt

>took bait
thanks pants, I knew there had to be something
so true, I refuse to set foot in Vancouver ever again

Europe is irrelevant anyway. We’re here to pay for our muslim overlords so they can enjoy life while we work until the age of 70

>bait
you should post less and lurk more

Attached: 1511665152579.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

>European

Attached: ron.jpg (347x328, 15K)

T.mutt

As if well ever give up a meme amerishats get offended.

Do you think theyll ever stop culling europeans muhammed?

Yeah, no. Fuck them and their racial insecurities.

I think they are funny

Attached: 1520572143292.png (603x797, 518K)

i dont care what its origin was,america is a bro and though they fuck things up sometimes you dont shit on your mates when they fuck up.

Why do your people encourage such experiments?

You’re not supposed to let the ugly breed.

Mutt memes are dumb yea but they are a great way to detect shills, also show your flag OP

Because some people here want to kill themselves for not being 100% European or had their gf cuck them with a non-white guy

It’s just banter mate don’t feel bad about it.

They've been shitting on us ever since the nerve agent incident so what does that say about them

Fucking kek

how can you love us if you can't even eat our sharts

I agree, amerimutts are perfectly white and are above 99% white in their country. Also, their women aren't total whores who prefer dark dicks. Nop!

even if that were true its funny as fuck and can be weaponized for our own use anyway, pic related

Attached: la_creatura.jpg (650x488, 36K)

in israel even the most extreme right winger is still a liberal.there is no such thing as morals or logic in israel .there are only mutts and mongels .me and my 2 friends are the only people in the country that are natsoc or even know what gentics are.it extremly rare to find some one who can listen to you or even agree whith you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-131643.png (1080x1920, 2.03M)

i asked for canadamutt meme and you gave
twice now
DANCE MORE

>A natsoc Jew
A rare breed indeed

i hate this country . i hate the moloch symbol . i hate the anti fascist bullshit . i just want to burn it all down and rebuild it. my grandparents didn't leave morocco just so some yiddish kike would make there kids evil

Attached: 347150.jpg (800x600, 132K)