Dragon Ball Super

Bullying Goku is not allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sBq9t
youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I love Jiren now!

Soon

Reminder that Ultra Instinct is the worst form of them all.

Dumb fucking Beerus, Zeno was gonna erase all the shit tier universes anyway until Goku gave him the idea for the tournament. Now at least one of the universes can survive.

>mfw jiren is just superman if superman were an alien

ROFL.

Soon

what's he planning?

My husbando Goku is for hugs and protection.

>if Superman were an alien

Um

Es.... El Cell Rojo???!!!!

Stop spamming this on every thread.

>new forms
Asspulls and handouts galore to keep characters relevant.
>insane powerups
See above.
>mystery
What? That Goku/Vegeta's going to wish back at least 1 universe with the SDBs? WOW SO SUGOI
>shady characters
Jobbers that stay in for half an episode in a supposed battle royale and have no development.
>plot incertitude
Knowing the plot is shit is a given nowadays.
>gorgeous animation
You're baiting aren't you? Besides about 3 episodes the animation for this arc has been utter shit as usual.
>awesome fights
Fights with no choreography or tension are """awesome""". So this is the mind of a 5 year old.
Fuck off autist.

Ya know, that transformation actually exists, it's not Cell's though.

>>>/lgtb/
With your shit

>what's he planning?
He is basically the only fighter in the tournament who won't want to bring all universes back from being erased if he will be the only one left standing.

Frieza is the real villain while Jiren is the hero of justice who will bring the universes back like Goku and even Vegeta.

I'm just waiting for Frieza to somehow steal Jiren power or forcefully fusing with him while remaining in control to reach his goal.

What was she thinking?

Vegeta's gonna win this tournament with new form "Elite SaiyaJin Awakening".

Oh yeah it's coming. Like Goten in Kale & Caulifla on a saturday night.

Look, gotenfag, you can't have both. It's either Cauli or Kale

Is this the best pair in the ToP?

Where the fuck can I read chapter 30

>What was she thinking?
I fucked up.

Or such dodging should not be allowed.

Or why Chompa ordered me to fight plot armored MC to lose.

imgur.com/a/sBq9t

right here

How she wants to live for Goten. I wants to keep the promise she made him.

She also got wet from the excitement of the fight.

You see user,there's this really useful tool for finding stuff! It's called the Internet!
Fuck off,nobody here will spoonfeed you.

>if

bruh, look at this dude.

Too late

It's called harem. And are you just gonna ignore the Vegeta part?

I want Vegeta to get the offensive UI and Goku the defensive part

but we both know that's not happening

Get ready pretender

Would be pretty interesting to end it like that. Bringing the whole "work" together thing full circle.

Yeah, I like how the Manga actually showed that Goku saved the multiverse right at the last second.
In the Anime, it instead looked like the Zenos were chilling and wouldn't think about the Tournament or Genocide for a while, until Goku reminded them and gave them an idea. Goku's attitude throughout the whole thing didn't help, especially during his fight against Bergamo, where he didn't give a shit about how everyone he knows could very well die because he had such a huge fightboner.

Imagine if goku were an alien

The manga version is still superior. Even Jiren on one single page, has more personality than we've seen in Super until now.

Thoughts on Jiren?

which one, Sup Forums?

She is going to show us why he is Jirens counterpart, her magical girl gimmick is a perfect excuse to asspull to Top tier level.

almost this exactly
Not sure why the anime skipped out on establishing Jiren's motivation. It would have went a lot different if we knew why he wasn't attacking and just standing there looking cool

That would be cool.

>I have no intention of protecting out universe if it means having to destroy other universes
Yeah, that does sound like Superman or any Western superhero with a moral compass.
I like how finally SOMEBODY thinks that there is something seriously fucked up with this Tournament.

Kefla

when did cabba get that close with kale?

So that's why Toppo is the next candidate for GoD and not Jiren, at least in the Manga. Manga Jiren thinks that the very concept of a God of Destruction is wrong.

Keru.

>fuwa doesn't have a personali-

Both are sexy, cute, and lovable. I want to fire a round in both of them.

Just like Goten.

Caulifla is:

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> trying their hardest but not winning
> requires teamwork from someone stronger (Kale)

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a high base stat!
Then what is it based on? Simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily not only because they are Saiyan-hybrids (so is Gohan), but because they are part of the "tail-less generation". Guess who also doesn't have tails? The U6 Saiyans.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

In martial arts, there are three Dan Tian/Tanden (energy centers) that ki goes through. The middle one, where the tingly feeling is on a Saiyan, is specifically the EMOTIONAL CENTER of ki flow. Super Saiyan is a transformation related to very intense emotions (such as rage).

Reminder that Ribrianne is endgame

She will be the last female fighter standing.

got the link to where the chapter is

This. I’m sure the SS method will be different/explained properly in the manga.

>caulifla is:

shit

there fixed it for you.

>yfw Jiren wins the TOP and his wish is to make the evil in the multiverse to disappear
>Frieza is gone forever.

She'd suck goku's dick for a taste of god ki

>Frieza gets the super dragon balls
>his wish is that Goku becomes weaker everytime he fights

It reminded me of Kars defeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ

This. All of this.

She would never cheat on Goten.

> I’m sure the SS method will be different/explained properly in the manga.

Just like Toyo "fixed" kissless Goku, the Potara retcon, and the final asspull of the Future Trunks arc...right?

is goten the monkey nigger?

They're gonna beat the shit out of Piccolo after fusing into one warrior. Then they're gonna attempt to force Piccolo to fuse with them, Gohan realizes that it will effectively kill Piccolo as the Namekians gloot that once fused he'll never be able to be separated again. He flips out goes full Mystic and one hits the merged Namekians saving Piccolo and deleting U6.

She is going to get new form that's as strong as UI Goku/Jiren and force Vegeta to go UI as well.
Oh whom I kidding. Both of them were turned into joke characters this tournament

> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
Toeikino

>Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.
look a massive retard that doesn't understand a story built on top of its bases as it moves on. Its not like Toriyama though about super saiyan until much later you retard.

Agreed

>No-one on planet Salad ever flirted with Caulifla before, meaning Kale was never driven into an autistic rage
Damn, she must be canonically U G L Y

She's never even met goten

She would never cheat on Kale.

It's some faggot trying to push his shitty Goten meme. He's the only one here who gives a fuck about him.

Frieza is smart enough to know that pretty much any plan he has involves U7 not losing the ToP, and ideally with himself winning the SDB wish. So he has to make sure U7 wins, and put himself in a position to take the grand prize.
To be honest he's playing this better than anyone else. The only people that really would have been gunning for him are gone (Frost and Caulifla/Kale) and none of the remaining big players from the other universes have them on their radar. He's used basically no energy this whole time and has proven to be "trustworthy" (not that anyone in U7 really believes that but he's made a decent job of it)
As a small aside I kinda want the last fight of the ToP to be Vegeta vs Frieza for the wish.

Fuck off, nobody gives a shit about Goten.

That's what they want you to think.

Says you cunt face.

Why would she care about Goten? Why would they fit together? How do they meet?

if you want to push a meme it needs to be solid

>anyone other than Vegeta winning

The only Goten posts here are some retard (you) trying your hardest to meme other characters into shotacons. Your shitty meme failed, and now you're doubling down.

Obviously a story built on top of its bases as it moves on

But if any Saiyan, regardless of their base power, can become SS...then that would be a massive fucking plot-hole

UI is the best Form since the introduction of SS.
>Visually great, flashy but far less tacky than SSB20xKK
>The first power up of Goku that isn't just MO POWA
>Something that even GoDs struggle to master
But most of all, Gokus' demeanor changes in a way that makes him seem more calm, collected and also confident but not in a boasting or arrogant way. This is the first time something DB related got me this hyped.

Someone post the webm of Goku casually Ki-surfing on Kefla's candy beam.

You apparently care. Faggot.

Just ignore his shitposts, it shouldn't be too hard to filter out the word "goten" or to filter out his images.

stall until he's one of the last 2 from U7 remaining at best

job to jiren at worst

Being the leader of the notorious Saiyan punk brigand, I doubt anyone would even DARE hit on her

Oh and I bet you think im the only person that did the Caulifla & Goku thing to right?

Suck a dick.

You can dislike Caulifla (or any character) for whatever reason.

But people who dislike Caulifla because she's a "mary sue" are retarded

>something that even GoDs struggle to master
This is outright the worst part of the form,and if you commend it you are a retard. Goku now has a GoD-tier ability. This is as bad as the manga's Hakai. Where do they go from here? Angel battles? The remaining 4 universes display that they have fighters greater than GoDs too?

Nah i'm legit curious about it

Are her parents proud of her? What does she actually do all day? Does she do drugs? Is she a wanted criminal?

Cry more.

Some Saiyachad would. A loser like Cabba knows her, then obviously someone who's worthwhile can probably get close as well.

>Potara retcon
When will this meme end? It wasn't a retcon.

Dragon Ball has always been about Goku surpassing the gods though

>saiyan gang
>dresses like a retard

>Are her parents proud of her? What does she actually do all day? Does she do drugs? Is she a wanted criminal?

Dunno, but Renso being part of the Sadala Defense Force is probably disappointed in her (law vs crime). But at least he recognizes her ability.

>I bet you think im the only person that did the Caulifla & Goku thing to right?
You're even more cancerous than I thought. At this point, you should just pack your shit and go.

I dont understand the whole mary sue shit, when the real Mary Sue was Brianne the whole time.

She will become as strong as Kefla and reach the final 10.

>I doubt anyone would even DARE hit on her
You think the reason is because she's apart of that gang? lol no. It's because she's with this fucking yandere.

>brianne
>mary sue

the big mary sue is kale.

>A loser like Cabba knows her
He's considered Sadala's ace.

And he probably only knows her through Renso...or solely through her supposed infamy