Goblin Slayer

I just read all 17 chapters of this. It needs more NTR and less guild banter. It needs an evil human faction.

Any similar mangas with a lot of gore and NTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangafox.me/manga/maou_no_hajimekata/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try Boku no Pico

You think that's hardcore? Try Pingu faggot

Read one of the many visual novels that have exactly that

It needs more and more rape.

There's that one trashy manga about a wizard who builds a harem with mindbreak and NTR. It's violent enough with all the guys and the girls who don't suit getting murdered and/or turned into undead minions.

Kind of like a mixture of Bastard!! and Rance, but where the MC has zero charisma. And it's infinitely worse and edgier than either.

>mangas

Oops. Sorry. It should have been mongo.

>lot of gore and NTR?
Berserk

So where is year one chapter 4 English rips? Is because Everyone was misinformed and thought that it was coming at the end of the month? Alos the chapter is very boring, is just GS against a shaman.

haha but seriously tho goblins must die

which soyboy made this

What happened to the over confident in her shitty martial art skills girl?

Sup Forums pls go

Removed from the story, never will appear again.

yenpress has it - and there are russian and indonesian (?) translation of the english chapter.

I hope the writer realizes that rape is the sole reason to read this and includes even more rape in the future.

Yes i know, but the usual person that rips it hasn't showed itself, i am sure is because he thinks the chapter is coming at the end of the month, why this lied is so spread?

Why the fuck isn’t there more rape? All these newfags are shitting everything with their faggot Sup Forums memes. This wouldn’t be here if we had more rape.

Is there any rape?

Yes but he is Magical Author-Insert so every woman he touches immediately is mindbroken by his dick and calls her daughters over to join in getting knocked up, even after he murdered her husband infront of them just prior.

But user, all women desires the dick. I could murder someone but promise to fuck the victims’ families and they would forgive me as long as I fulfill my promise.

It’s a conspiracy you guys. The guild uses it meaningless rankings and promises of adventure to lure young and able bodied people to join them. This leaves their original villages lacking in workforce. Then they send said able bodied youth back to similar, but not the same villages, to do jobs they would have done for free for family or at a cheaper price. They guilds then take a portion of the fees for their own sake even though they’re the reason the villages couldn’t handle those jobs to begin with. Worst yet, the guild deliberately poorly manages everything, providing no training or resources, so a simple job a halfway trained team can do will take multiple teams wiping. This is so people think of the threats as way more threatening, ensuring that everyone is too ill-defended by a lack of young manpower to defend themselves this reliant on their purposefully poor services, and thus keeping them both constantly having a stream of jobs and making sure nobody else can. The guild is a conspiracy. They want to weaken everyone else so they can profit.

>tfw you know there will be more rape soon

How can you tell the difference between an incompetent guild and a guild merely pretending to be incompetent?

But who is the guild?

Wrong on multiple parts. They are just somewhat incompetent, they should train beginning adventurers before giving them quests.

But there are actually forces that are deliberately trying to weaken the Humans/Dwarves/Elves. And demons that can disguise themselves as humans are only one of their methods.

>needs more NTR
More like needs more Gob killing, you think you can fool me you little green shit?!

One is financially successful.

That’s what they want you to think. Thus they can avoid changing their methods and shift the blame onto others.

i thought goblin slayer was a light novel...

>mfw more rape in this

Manga adaptation.

It is.

It wasn't NTR though?

Have you been under a rock?

I don't get it why is mangaka wasting resources on year one story arc. It's not a mystery nor does it bring anything new to the table, he's just younger. Worst thing about this manga is how generic every human character is, every male is Rance.

Anyone have the link to chapter 4 of year one? Can't find it anywhere

Year one is being done by a different artist.

Is not anywhere, everyone who usually makes the rips thinks the chapter is coming out at the end of the month.

We get more GS, that's enough.
Cowgirl will also get some character development by hair cutting.

NTRfags should be purged with fire.

Not him but what can you recommend me? I like hardcore manga.

What is that manga?

Is pretty easy to guess what will happen, she will find GS but he is a fucking emotionless robot obsessed with gobs and this gives her despair but a purpose, to try to heal him, which gives her strength and hope to stop being emo. Sadly her methods will be useless until he meets priestess.

Agreed. We should also include all who aren’t rapefags.

>wasting resources
Are you kidding? It provides lots of quality rape. That’s all it needs.

I'm only on board with rape if it's a boy getting raped
I want GS to experience the pleasure of being cummed inside like Guts

>no one dumped/uploaded new Year One capter from YP
>dead threads

Check the archives

There was only gook scanlation if I didn't miss something.

male anal rape is a shit fetish
male milking is the good shit

In the LN, she's dead.
In the manga, she's mindbroken and will spend the rest of her days crying in a church.

>mindbroken
based
what if the "church" was really a brothel though?

>Any similar mangas with a lot of gore and NTR?
Dungeon Meshi.
The Goblin is Very Strong.

The year one new chapter was fucking lane, turns out that watching GS killing gobs ALONE is boring, it really needs the other characters.

U wot?

I am serious

Which grill is going to win the Slayerbowl?

Unironically Priestess, she is the only one that can make him ooen out (without trying) and any positive advance the other girls had (the dates) are result of her influence in him that slowly restores his humanity.

user, it's year one what were you expecting? This is where he learns, learning isn't always pretty or fun. I for one liked the chapter.

It's idiotic how he gets his armor simply by strolling in and taking it

Zero character development through its most distinguishing feature

Really shit storytelling

I just feels the first battle is dragging for too long, first chapter of it was awesome but is getting old.

What? He bought his first armor...which is flawed and full of openings.

>only 17 chapters

How does Sup Forums achieve to discuss for months about 17 chapters, I don't know...I guess you dwell in the spoilers from the light novels?

gimme the links for the light novels in epub/mobi pls

Generals are a cancerous thing user

So since there are no female goblins, goblins can only reproduce by raping females of other species, such as humans, elves and dwarves. Goblins attack villages and farm in order to capture females to breed with. Most female adventurers defeated by goblins turn into breeding cows until they can't have any more children. These unwilling breeders create more goblins.

So in short, why are female adventurers allowed to take on missions to fight goblins?

Go read hentai, you desperate faggot.

nyaa

What is getting old, if you don't mind me asking?

>It needs an evil human faction.

What Goblin Slayer really needs is a good writer that can string together a good story, with good characters. It has the action, it has the appeal, it has the setting but so did BLEACH and we all know how that turned out. Goblin Slayer is heading in that general direction of all style, no substance. A sign of this is how the plot keeps deflecting the main story line and jumping from event to event in time. I made a lot of virgins mad at me the last time I pointed it out, but it's rather directionless and meandering.

Goblin Slayer is relatively new all things considered so it has time to correct itself. Magi had the problem Goblin Slayer does but it turned out alright once the author had a goal to take the series on.

So we can all agree that rape is a social construct and it is absolutely necessary in terms of society and life in general since even unintelligent and intelligent creatures commit rape right?

Fuck off, goblin. You can't fucking trick me.

Same reason the hero is male in Monster Girl Quest.

>GS in a casual outfit while still wearing his helmet

Actually fucking nice. He never should have taken it off even once.

What's with the Alva?

>It needs an evil human faction.
Either this, or some more intelligent gobs who can give GS a run for his money.

>It has the action,
The manga has it, the LN has the same quality of writing that most LN have.

>it has the appeal
The MC is the appeal since he's autistic.

>it has the setting but so did BLEACH and we all know how that turned out
Here's the thing about Bleach's initial setting. We had a city, and the Soul society but both locations had a sense of location. What I mean by that is that in Goblin Slayer I can't really place where things are on a map, locations exist within a void of narrative convenience. But even without a map for Bleach it feels like the the city was lived in, same with the Soul Society and the surrounding ghetto.

The best that might have been was the upcoming volume with the festival.

>Magi had the problem Goblin Slayer does
Magi had the benefit of getting off the ground far sooner. Once they meet Alibaba in the third or so chapter the plot starts onto the Dungeon Delving. But it was a short start and it's start relied more on a sense of adventure which was easier to build off of rather than starting your first couple chapters deal with a gritty fantasy and loner hero.

Begone gob.

You need to be at least 18 years old to post here.

Maybe this series isn't for you. Have you considered something more your speed, like Hetalia or Lucky Star?

If I remember well the new chapters are usually released on the win-o' thread of Sup Forums the wednesdays along with the comics right? What happened this past week???

I think Volume 2 states there are already cults and evil human factions around in the world.

We're just never going to see them because Goblin Slayer doesn't care about them and will continue his crusade against gobs.

mangafox.me/manga/maou_no_hajimekata/
I think this is what user's talking about

>male milking
what kind of weird trap shit is this
men don't have breasts faggot

Goblin Slayer started out kind of interesting with (for fantasy/adventuring) unconventional methods of dealing with problems. Even the loner-self-insert-harem shit was bearable. But with this generic adventuring party (and even more harem shit) it's gotten kind of boring.

>needs more NTR

Goblin bump for english rips.

when the hell is the next rape? on a side note, are there any other rape themed manga she like this? something like wolf guy ookami.

Wouldn't lie, I would read GS harem.
Too bad your post aren't real.

Who is translating this? all the english chapters were taken off batoto

Nobody, Everyone chickened out went jew press licenced it. We usually rip off jew press translations and upload them online.

damn, i don't really want to search the archives right now.

Who would win, Berserk goblins or Goblin Slayer goblins?

You mean the trolls from the village? I think Berserk monsters would win, but we haven't really seen GS monsters.

He doesn't have his giant weeb blade that hits like a fucking truck.