The thinking man's anime

The thinking man's anime

.t brainlet

>thinking man's
>everything was narrated
>thinking man's

The creative artist's manga

>tfw no antisocial gf

Not creative enough to give stands their own names.

Dumb frogposter

I'm on episode 74.
Best shit I ever seen

Back then I rated Naruto a 5/10
After watching Hunter only a 2/10
And one piece dropped to a 8/10

t. brainlet

>posting the 2011 adaptation
hi leddit

hey guys i found this new website called Sup Forums. maybe they will like the 2011 adaptation of hunter ex hunter just like me. go madhouse!!

>le dark
>le edgy adaptation
>kurapika x leorio amirite?
kek. when will 1999fags ever learn

I want this fox

Spamming these until one sticks?

Fuck off false-flagging 2011-only BNHAfag.

>Manga
>90s Series
>Modern series
As someone whos never seen or read any of it whats the best version?

Watch 1999 and switch to the manga after finishing the Yorkshin arc. Ignore 2011.

1999's ambiance and backgrounds are really nice.

It's generic as fuck aside from the main character turning edgy in one part of one arc and the writing is really really bad. Adding dramatic music and lots of violence doesn't make it deep. Also Nen barely even gets utilized in a complicated or strategic way in the actual fights. This manga is garbage.

HxH is thoroughly ridiculous.

OH

I want this cat

MY

RUBBER

RUBBER

NEN

NEN

woah.... WOAH ... WOAAH.

AAHHHHH IM SO WOKE!

Reminder that a grown man wrote that scene and thought "yeah, this is real philosophy". Yorkshin was the peak. Chimera Ant is edgy pretentious teenage dogshit.

wtf i love hxh now , this is so deep

Someone post the backflip

T. Someone who thinks digibro is intelligent and uses "poorly written"

(you)

Wrong. Digicuck loves this series, especially the gay Chimera Ant arc. Face it, a good 65% of Hunter X Hunter is absolute dogshit. The current arc is shit, too.

Can't appease every bottom feeder I suppose.

>hurr durr it's shit xD
Excellent criticism faggot

Me too Sup Forumsnon. Me too.

> Show about the love interest of a white haired boy towards his black haired friend.

>homosexual character designs
>obvious shotashit pandering
>hunter exam is lame
>yet another shonen tournament arc
>shitty boring new york arc
>muh revenge mary sue trap
>manga is 80% scribbles, HxHcucks have to wait months for the chapters to be redrawn
>massive tone shifts, transitions from shitty happy go lucky MMO arc to even more shitty "blud n gore!! so dark!!" ant arc
It's boring and it's shit. Nothing more to say, really. I don't have time to type up an essay on why this series is shit. Even the most generic shonenshit like Dragon Ball is slightly more entertaining.

But user! The narration is needed because several episodes take place over a few very tense minutes!

This post is filled with meaningless buzzwords as well as dbz faggotry

But user, I don't even like DBZ. I called it generic shonenshit in that very post. Hunter X Hunter is lame shit and I explained exactly why. Buzzword has become a buzzword.

This scene was great.

You don't have to write an essay. You're barely able to make a slapdash "critique" seeing how this one is rife meaningless statements and general pissing and moaning. You're free to say whatever you want, I still think you're a twat, mate.

And I think you're gay for enjoying this series with obvious homosexual undertones.

Wow I never would've known that humans do bad things if it wasn't for this enlightening montage, thank you based Togashi

That's great, buddy.

T. Moeblob faggot that didn't understand the point

My neurons... AAAHhhhhh..
THEYRE firing my neurons theyre firing..... IM THINKING YOU REALLY GOT MY NEURONS FIRING MAN THERYE GOING OFF THE CHARTS....

Moe is justice. Fuck off with your art house anime.

It's especially enlightening for the homeschooled and or shut-ins which make a decent percent of this site's traffic.

HxH is good, but too bad because it will never have a proper conclusion.
>but muh journey is more important than the destination
Fuck you Togashi, that doesn't matter if they never even reach the destination. I wasted so many years on this story.

I haven't even seen hxh you dumbass but even I know what the scene was conveying

>buzzword has become a buzzword
Is this the power of Sup Forums‘s autism?

>Db
>Generic
What?

This story is written for teenagers, but it's kind of hard for the audience to stay teenagers when the story has been going for almost 20 years.

The series is half spent M.I.A and you want him to end it when it's basically half finished.

Even the supposed "big boys" on this site get antsy over which show that titillates genuine pedophiles and those enthused in incest is better. Actual debate is long dead, just go with the flow or move on to a site where you can find some faint signs of thoughtful discussion

This is by far the worst HxH thread I've seen, and that's saying a lot.

Still better than all that rabbi nun spam

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hunter x Hunter. The powers are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical nen most of the asspulls will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Gon0s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these shotas, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Hunter x Hunter truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Hisoka's existential catchphrase “O, My Rubber Nen” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Yoshihiro Togashi’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.