Mass liberal butthurt imminent

Mass liberal butthurt imminent

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-061757.jpg (1440x1766, 550K)

OMG

MAGA MAGA AWOOOO FOR ISRAEL!!

BASED LIBTARDS B T F O!

DAYUM SHILLHARY BTFO LOL

Yeah because the election fucking over

Did he...did he just confess that the campaign was directly involved with Cambridge Analytics?

fuck off with that jew

Holy shit they're going to be crying like fags about this one.

>MAGA MAGA AWOOOO FOR ISRAEL!!
what happened to pol
we never even saw them coming
and here they are jewing everything up

kill yourself shill rat

Killshot. Every single day.

Attached: umadcucks.jpg (461x532, 48K)

did you see how MAD those LIBTARDS were when BASED TRUMP told ISRAEL that he would have our soldiers DIE for ISRAEL?

OMG HAHA BASED

TRUMP

MAGA
A
G
A

Attached: 1521607627720.png (872x206, 84K)

Shouldn't you be praying? I hear the mosque bell ringing

Is that a crime?

>I hear the mosque bell ringing

I wonder why.

Attached: trump muslim refugees.png (1019x884, 1.09M)

Not just that, he boasted about it. It's a very smart move, the MSM are losing their shit over this and he just laughs at them.

>It's a very smart move

Ah, 4D chess.

No, it's very straightforward. They're going wild because of Trump's use of a company which places social media ads (because that's all it is), Trump makes a joke about it. It puts the whole thing into context.

>No, it's very straightforward.

4D chess - now with 20% more straightforwardness.

This is the type of move I would expect from a stable genius.

This. He's rubbing it in after a couple days of media hysteria. Fucking madman

Trump plays the fucking long game.

Even right now he's sowing seeds for years to come. He's playing things right to BTFO the left when they fall into one of his traps.

Trump's tweet really hurt you today

what is that faggot even talking about ? how can these euroqueers keep up with all this clown show media shit that these fuckers produce ? it's just lies and distractions about useless trivial shit. wtf is cambridge analytics and why the fuck are me and the boomers supposed to really really care about it ?

>Mass liberal butthurt imminent

It will be nothing compared to the butthurt aroubd here after Mueller gets done with Trump.

Cambridge Analytica is a company that places social media ads. Apparently the Trump campaign's use of their services means that Hillary can now be president. This must surely be the end of Drumpf's campaign etc.

>its genius when Obama does it
>its scandalous when Trump does it

Attached: 1521504194484.jpg (1000x500, 412K)

Are you surprised?

The election is over. Is this guy losing it? Seriously he seems to be coming unglued.

What does this imply?

>B-but they influenced the way people voted!
Yes, that's what advertising is meant to do. This is very thin gruel, if it's all they have left then they're fucked

MSM have been trying to rerun the election for the last couple of days with this Facebook shit, he's just hitting back at them

Obama's team didn't steal a bunch of data from you and your friends without you knowing, that's how CA was able to amass the amount of data they had in the time they did.

All his handlers jumped ship or were fired

Not illegal

He's got a point you know. Only reason the MSM media is freaking the fuck out is because their side didn't know about Cambridge Analytica and didn't contract them.

Faceberg sold it to them you mong. How do you think they make billions

>2018
>le Trump is a neocon meme
They're not sending their best!
This is the tectonic shift in the narrative. Russia investigation going nowhere, so they have to scapegoat somebody.

Attached: 1520806662302.jpg (1024x631, 101K)

Your the same exact leaf in every thread, aren't you?

>all they have left
This is a minor side story getting pushed aside by not one but three lawsuits from big tittied women, a White House in chaos, and mueller tightening his python chokehold. 24 hour news cycles are going to 25 hours just to cover all the shit.

Yes it points out that this is what Facebook does for a living...As if anyone didn't fucking know that already.

>stole
Wake up your fucking retard, how does Faceberg pay their staff?

Attached: 1520666764412.jpg (402x989, 126K)

Read your terms of service (TOS).
You agreed to all of it.

Oh, and the liberals can't bitch because only Trump supporters were the victims of the data breach.

Mass liberal triggering

Attached: triggered.gif (480x601, 1.85M)

Very much 4D chess

Push them into a congressional hearing.

Have Dems interview FaceBook People.

Have the DEMs gasp at the amount of Data

Cry "This Is Bad !!!!

Have Republic ask -- Is this the same amount of Data that Hillary extracted ?

Facebook Rep -- No she had much more both in raw data and in size --

GOP -- how about Obama

FaceBook Rep -- Oh that was just obscene, all of Facebook literally was servicing the Obama Campaign

>mug semantics
The point is that they took information from you and your friends that you did not know they were taking and did not agree they could acquire. That Facebook needs stronger protections for user data is another issue.

Media implies he broke the law by using a data analyst firm...he says yep go suck a bag of dicks.

Your own fault if you refuse to read terms of service. Your data is theirs to do what they wish with while you are logged in to Facebook. Just because you can't be bothered to read doesn't make anything illegal.

This, based Israel and based Trump. I love how he is always butthurting libtards XD

>Apparently the Trump campaign's use of their services means that Hillary can now be president

see this made me kek but i'm shaking my head because i can't believe people are still following and consuming this shit

>meme
Oh, boy.

If CA acquired the data illegally (which they deny), it was done before mid-2014 (when FB removed the Friends Permission feature). The Trump campaign weren't involved, because there was no Trump campaign.

What's there to confess about? Only retards think facebook is a free service.

They didnt 'take' anything, how are you still not understanding this? Are you even allowed to use a computer?

What do you think google does with your searches, emails, photos etc?

Attached: 1519873992082.png (353x334, 137K)

I know the TIMELINE has SHIFTED

TRUMP is putting AMERICA FIRST by putting ISRAEL FIRST

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN 4D CHESS

MAGA AWOOOOOO

Attached: 1516767762953.jpg (1200x831, 107K)

>pretending to be from plebbit
>ever, for any reason whatsoever

Attached: 1520292271973.webm (640x360, 739K)

As opposed to actually being from reddit like you?

>muh drumpf
Implying hillary wasn't the same side of the kiked shekel. Jews win either way

Why is he referring to himself in third person?

Social media is the biggest fucking sam of the century

Fuck off shareblue Trump supports the good Jews and fights the bad ones.

Because he's quoting someone

The weak will fear the strong again.

He sets a trap, he springs a trap.
Obama did the exact same thing. So he's going to wait a few days for the fake news media to freak out about this, and then make another post saying Obama did the exact same thing and watch their heads explode in hypocracy.
He's running circles around them still. Literally 15D Space Baccarat.
The funniest thing is that the media still doesn't get it and are falling for it yet again

Attached: 1521248066379.jpg (648x486, 94K)

Lack of quotation marks, it confounds me that you don't grasp that he is stating what MSM was saying during the campaign, but to each their own.

THIS. theres good jewish folk and then theres kikes, just like how theres BASED black men and niggers. We must support the good ones amirite pedes?? MAGA DUMB SJW LIB RARDS BTFO REKT EPIC STYLE

Fuck this shill is off the meds. Lol

>projecting hillary onto everyone that criticizes trump
I never implied Hillary was better, of course both parties always put up their own zog puppets every election to give the illusion of choice. The presidents and parties change but the policy remains.

So don't vote? What is your grand strategy?

Trump is basicly telling the Boleshevik media to eat their greatest ally and they are in the process of doing it.

PAPA DADDY GOD EMPEROR DONALD J TRUMP!

KAG! 2020! HE SAID A FUNNY!!

WOWEE! GOLLY! HAHA OH WOW!

PAPA DADDY GOD EMPEROR DONALD J TRUMP! NOTICE ME!!!

SHARIA BLUE AMIRITE BASED PEDE?? REE SHILLS OUT 0.2 SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT XD VIRGIN NERDS GET NO PUSSY JUST LIKE HOW BASED MILO SAID WITH THE SMUG PEPE

Imagine having to wake up everyday, and be this much of a faggot.

No, he didn't

hope these shills arent getting paid this is embarrassing s m h

>yet more plebbit posting
How are people so assmad over data analytics that they feel the need to larp as helmet wearing retards? Is this finally the end of Drumpf?

Attached: 1519736787051.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Voting is fine on many different things such as local officials or issues but expecting big party candidates to bring about any type of change to the establishment structure is naive as hell. The sooner people check out of the two party system the sooner America will reclaim liberty. The problem is that most people voting don't give a shit about the issues or any type of thought out policy. They care about "winning" like a sports team wins or a television show, they get a hit of dopamine from it and move onto the next election.

Attached: 1518090779365.jpg (625x614, 131K)

Attached: image.jpg (670x508, 115K)

rip lol

Attached: 1512676727550.jpg (953x836, 166K)

Fucking based campaign of humble greatness.

Attached: B775D56B-78BE-41FD-BB06-AC3569D2CFD2.jpg (333x500, 86K)

>projecting being from plebbit onto everyone that thinks Trump not nuking Isreal on his first day in office means he's an neocon zionist
Stay classy, chinklet

Attached: 1521119385919.jpg (573x429, 124K)

What Obama did was IN DIRECT COOPERATION WITH THE FACEBOOK CFO
CA data mined information
the DNC was given full access and cooperation by Faceberg
If anything what the DNC/Facebook did was far worse

Reminder that Israel wanted a land war in Syria and Iran before 2018, and neither has or will happen.

We won. Stop pretending that this kike nonsense is anything but two year old concern trolling.

Attached: 2fJc452365856398324.jpg (494x600, 68K)

He's got the leftists so twisted they don't know who to hate anymore. It's like in Band of Brothers when Lt. Winters' tactics have the effect of tricking the Germans into shooting at each other at Brecourt.

Would it matter? Facebook's business model revolves around them selling your info to companies so they can target you with advertising. In this case they're just doing it to tailor their campaign ads.

It's business as usual

Liberals are so retarded, they will be the death of western culture. Unavoidable Islamic conquest eminent because of their stupid belief in a borderless nation. They are the purest form of a traitor, when day of the rope comes for them you better believe I won't be helping them against the Muslim hordes.

Attached: 1503142316286.jpg (730x514, 100K)

>your

My countries education system.

>steal
Nice tricks there, schlomo.
How is it possible to shill against it? Do kikes expect people to believe a free website is really worth $177 a share???

>strawmanning this hard
The guy has his generals saying that US troops stationed in Israel are prepared to die for israel, foreign aid to israel is at an all time high, he's building bases in Syria and nation building by funding and arming literal antifa commies. He gives more money to Israel than he gets for his fence. Deportations are even down from Obama.

But hey, at lest he makes funny tweets! xDDD lmao!

Trump's tweets are based MAGA xD

Attached: Trump-Tweet-Israel.png (594x400, 26K)

Stand back, everyone, MAGA coming through!

Attached: trump pardon.png (699x875, 380K)

>GOOD JEWS HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAH

Attached: 62468394-B4F7-4B6B-8623-4B511F4C994C.jpg (251x201, 18K)

That's what I figured. The blackpill, wait for hitler lines. Nah, fuck off.

>good
>jews
pick one

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>if he hasnt taken the western half of syria its okay that he's taken the eastern half of syria continues to occupy it building bases and funding antifa kurds that are hated by every country in the region except israel
So by your logic Obama's foreign policy was good because its the same as Trumps?

I don't get it.

Fuck off leaf, stick to seeing weedman destroy your country.

Attached: 1521635915842.gif (325x68, 25K)

>If you aren't paying for it, you are the product

Jews live in your head rent free my man