Getting involved with normie women

>be me
>never had a date or stuff before
>find my balls
>text qt I like
>definitely not a roastie but blue-pilled
>she didn't answer yet
>mood like pic related

What do I do if she replies and we go on a date today? Can I talk about Sup Forums or memes when she asks me about my hobbies? How do I redpill her when stuff gets serious?

Attached: 1503233738979.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Your only goal is to make her laugh at all cost. If you fail to make her laugh, she will not like you and will not want to fuck you.

she is most likely not gonna respond so just chill my nigga

Say whatever she wants to hear and get some pussy.

inb4 404

Wrong board, but stop worrying so much about women. The more you worry the less your chances, women can sense it I shit you not. Sage

I had a girl I messaged months ago ask me out for coffee.
Get better at it more girls more trys.

Act like you don't give a fuck about her, job done.

>Ctrl+C
>Ctrl+V

Dude you have a long way of rejection and pain to go before you are in the mindset for a girl
Just by the way you are writing and thinking

This will surely go well.

Attached: red_dawn_movie_image.gif (400x276, 59K)

I just don't get this generation who only need to text text a stranger to try to get a date.

Under no circumstance forget to end your texts with a : ;)
And do not give the smiley faces a nose, that makes her think youre a prick
And do not write grammatcally correct, that makes her think youre a tryhard
Dont believe im joking

say
>sorry wrong number
that'll get her attention

>tfw in similar situation
wish me luck lads

Attached: 1517300299155.jpg (808x805, 45K)

This is probably true, which makes me wish I was asexual.

Literally this. Girls want personal comedian at all times.

You have experience in that department.

>Taking advice from Sup Forums on women
Stop.

Attached: 1516177314221.jpg (657x527, 34K)

You're right, he should ask normies and get the ubiquitous response of "just be yourself!" or "be confident"

I'm good looking, have a sense of humor, and can play the guitar and piano. I can get girls easily but I still have no self esteem. I don't know how you slugs even bother.

Just talk about TV, music, films and stupid shit like that. Ask her about her interests a lot.
fucking idiot.
Sup Forums stuff comes later when it's serious. You don't need to redpill her straight away, she'll think your a crazy conspiracy theorist.

only women say that
normie men are 1000x more insightful on picking up women than beta incels like you on Sup Forums

ignore the second link
I'm phone posting

TAKE IT TO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING JELLYFISH

You sound stupid

oh so you're hearing his voice right? do you hear alot of voices?

You sound stupid too

> how does the written word work.

no u
no u

pls continue flaming i'm having to get to my shift soon

Tell her about the Jews. It'll make her wet guaranteed

You just asked her out why do you assume you're already going on a date? You're probably going to be shot down so start thinking about somebody else you want to ask you out

I'm not
but you sound like a shut in who doesn't know any normies
or maybe you're the dumb one
because normies tend to be good at doing normie things
like getting laid for example
so it tends to reason they would give better advice on courting women than autists on a Chinese cartoon appreciation board would

Wrong

>2018
>dating
lmfao cuck in the making

>how do redpill her
HOW ABOUT YOU JUST GO ON A DATE AND NOT THINK ABOUT ALL THIS NERD SHIT EH BUDDY

You're not going to get far if you're worrying this much over a roastie. Go with the flow. If it works out it works out. If it doesn't it doesn't and keep it moving.

You're a fucking idiot if you talk about any of the three avoided subjects on a fucking date, or even anywhere around normies. Those being; politics, religion, and past experiences with women.

You sound like a cuck. Better introduce her to your bull friend Jamal. Tell her about his muscles and the rumours of his big shlong.

Pretend to be relatable , you're her entertainment , tell her to forget the other guys and come on a date with you , be direct , tell her what the plans are, give her the illusion of choice. Then try to forget the sadness that envelopes you when you realize how retarded woman are and that the fairy tale of en equal soul mate both mentally and spiritually is a fucking meme unless you are low iq

Normies aren't good at it , it's just like an animal acting like an animal , they don't think about things , it just appears to be good at it , once you realize this , you can be better at them at it

>implying she will reply to sperg. Png
>implying girls on the internet

>this is how much of a bitch the average trumpcuck is

kek

do NOT live together unless she is wife material

Attached: 1494696742727.jpg (896x1045, 348K)

Ok , culture of open Bob and vagine , I'm sure you are so much better

kys