Martin Luther Kings dream was realised

Martin Luther Kings dream was realised.

Not only are little black boys and white girls holding hands, they're fucking each other too.

Attached: 1521718887944.jpg (645x772, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGIp_Vq88p0?t=1m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same thing happening in my brothers school
interracial dating is not taboo anymore
its actually considered trendy.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 7K)

BBC was a mistake. White women can't resist

Canadian sissy bois cant resist BBC either.

How do we stop this? My daughter comes back home every night with a different colored boy. I've never caught them doing anything but there's always used condoms in the bin...

Tell them to do it raw.

Zoophilia is a real thing. They will start comming out, just right after trannies and pedos.

Oh, wait trannies came out already. Pedos start coming out.

almost. at my school (which is 20% black), theres not that many interracial relationships. some girls only date black guys to not look racist but otherwise its a fetish for some

Fuck no we can't.

Record them and post it on Sup Forums

> (You)
>Tell them to do it raw.
I hate the thought of what she could be doing with him... I raised her it hurts to see her being used like this.

Attached: 1521096206233.png (642x2676, 242K)

Is this meme real out there?
Here only fat women >30yo that cant find a proper husband date niggers. You can see teens dating some latinos but thats all.

Now get on your knees and worship my black cock as it hits your face, throbbing hard and leaking precum all over your face.

Becouse they see commercials of happy interracial couples all the time everywhere . That's how woman's brain works

I would disown my degenerate daughter if she coupled with a slave. The fucking shame brought upon this house would make me an hero.

gay

Sadly they only show the part before paying the toll

Attached: images.png (210x240, 10K)

inb4 BMWF poster

Its getting more and more common but I feel like you I hate it. But even in Queensland its happening 3 such couples in my street alone...

>flag
Why are so many if my fellow bongs inclined to race mixing? Must be our godlessness

I wonder what will happen with all the boys growing up as virgins. Bestia-, I mean interracial sex only goes one way and I've seen gangs of niggers and muslims beat up white kids because they dared to even talk to a one of their kind.

An entire white generation will literally grow up without ever knowing the touch of a woman as they watch the white harlots parading around with their niggers.

black men are the least desired of all men. shit tier. even nigresses would prefer anything else.

Attached: 1501003021511.png (493x524, 30K)

Im not the one with a leaf in my flag bro.

It's real in burgerland.

Every fat white bitch here is shagging niggers. Which is to say, almost every single one of our women.

Just like how homosexuality was normalized
it starts small and next thing you know its the norm.
The trend is not gonna stop without some thing drastic happening.

a bloody war or a asteroid might be the only thing that can stop this trend.

youtu.be/dGIp_Vq88p0?t=1m9s
"The Negroe's basic aim is to be the white man's brother and not the white man's brother in law" - Martin Luther King
pls educate yourself, jews are the ones trying their hardest to destroy black communities.

Total collapse of society

>a bloody war or a asteroid might be the only thing that can stop this trend.
The only thing that makes me little relieved is that when were all gone the nigger will starve to death. No matter what happens, they won't win

Attached: 1493292121844.jpg (620x465, 54K)

that okcupid chart is almost a decade old dipsit
its like showing a chart of people who identify as gender neutral from 10 years ago
that chart doesn't show the current trends.

Live in Midwest. My school is blacked as FUCK. Used to be 95% white. Now since the niggers are moving out of the city it’s now more 60%. And yes, it is seen as “trendy” to date one