FOUR AWACS IN THE AIR OVER EUROPE

There are four AWACS monitoring central EU right now. Any military fags know if this is normal? Why would you use so many, given their range?

Attached: 23456eathe.png (1110x1008, 1.15M)

" Starcade" has patched in on 11175 multiple times

It this going to new the new bread?

Attached: 1521647619257.jpg (1152x864, 241K)

seems like a lot more air traffic than there was last night

i think he is saying stockade, they have been using that call sign all night

also had AWACS and at least one global hawk over EE/baltics yesterday

is this the beginning of the end?

They are testing anti-gravity engine. See this arc, and then sudden straight line, like a "jump"?

Attached: 2018-03-22_131441.jpg (327x233, 7K)

concrete, if you could go ahead and try that number again, ....that would be great

Attached: 1_RgPqwSRC1kSfN1IUHbwlig.jpg (1165x720, 169K)

Four AWACS deployed gives you a slight chance of having one that can actually take off and perform its function.

Attached: 34qzhetj.jpg (1280x719, 72K)

Former Airforce fag here. Yes, this is normal. Operational distance on an AWACS isn't large enough to cover all of Europe, so at all times there are several flying around.

we havent seen this UAV since early last night over ukraine

Attached: ukraine2.jpg (1574x760, 261K)

What's the altitude of the aircraft? Assume line of site radar. That should give you a hint as to what areas theyre covering.

Three of those took off and then dumped fuel before RTB because they were tits up. One actually stayed up for any length of time.

5th sentry

Attached: sentry5.jpg (1585x714, 191K)

wtf are they up to?

Attached: DYuvwlwWkAEZrXI.jpg (640x1136, 136K)

its normal
t. guy who lives where awacs fly all day long

Wasting time and tax payer dollars. Literally. They generate sorties for no reason other than generating sorties. It's a huge bucket of bullshit.

FIVE NOW

Attached: 1521721627107.png (1007x862, 802K)

Operating distance of about 500km, give or take depending on atmospheric conditions etc.

ITS FUGGIN HABBENING, BUNKER UP LADS

Attached: f014408e926c08de029e9e18ba57eb52006517ec.jpg (944x537, 139K)

lat and long cords have this plane over the border into belarus now (pic from 30 minutes ago)

Attached: bel.jpg (1577x758, 185K)

Well I'll be a nigger jet pilot

new iskander training in russia...there want spy on this

"Official" service ceiling of 12,500m line of sight to horizon is 400km. That's official it is probably closer to the 500km you stated. If I wasn't being a phone posting nigger right now I would work out where those circles lie.

It's amazing there is four left in the fleet capable of flight.

Bunch of Jews posting shit to try to incite panic. AWACS are complete shit. They don't mean anything other than an easy kill for the S-300 or S-400.

Radar slightly bends around the horizon. Trust me, I had to spend years learning all this shit at the Air Force academy. But I'll save you the actual math behind it.

Meant to reply to this.

Attached: 1504420527243.jpg (343x361, 94K)

russian plane over china

Attached: rusk.jpg (1575x703, 146K)

Radio wave propagation isn't exactly rocket science, cadet.

That's lieutenant to you.

>Radar slightly bends around the horizon.
Yea I know,im being conservative say to the horizon. But if conditions are right they could double the range.

This.
Whenever any government institution has funds left they waste it on stupid shit, because if they would be under budget they would get less next time.

Next you're going to say "in my experience..."

You are correct, but in this instance it's not end of year funds. This is just calculated waste to make sure that the one plane you have that you can preflight and then declare A3 or A2 at the end of the year doesn't cost you next year's budget.

I appreciate your grasp of this bullshit.

Nah I quit a few years back. I got sick of fighting in some desert shithole supposedly protecting 'our freedoms' while conveniently wiping out Israel's enemies.

> Why would you use so many, given their range?

Redundancy, and triangulation.

traffic picked up suddenly around the US gulf

Attached: gulf.jpg (1570x707, 186K)

I like the story line, but I doubt you resigned your commission at less than 4 years of service. Even my peers that got DUIs stuck around the 4 years to pin on Captain before going off to be contractors.

Jesus Fucking Christ on a pogo stick. That's an AR track. It's training.

>The T-6A Texan II is a single-engine, two-seat primary trainer designed to train Joint Primary Pilot Training, or JPPT, students in basic flying skills common to U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots.

flight training

and?

I did 5 years but you don't become Captain in the Belgian army till you've done 8 years.

Sprinkle some glitter up high and you can bounce things all over

And here I thought you were some USAF reject that fled to Belgium after spending a night in Brussels. Little did I know that you were in an academy of an Air Force that would be laughed at by neanderthals with sling shots.

everything is fine

Wow I noticed a lot of unusual army plane activity here today also.

Attached: 1490557084499.png (475x621, 137K)

holy shit, here you are flying down I-95! o7

Attached: belgium.jpg (1578x709, 186K)

>china
You mean 'South Siberia'?

Attached: 1504344014259.jpg (200x303, 16K)

That's funny considering we're flying your planes.

scariest post in months

Albanians had MiG-21s. Doesn't mean they could handle them like a Russian pilot.

However, I do appreciate your tax dollars funding our aerospace industry. Keep on keepin' on, mister "I don't fight your Israeli wars."

they are covering the air space between Russia and uk

Attached: 4q6ujh.png (1046x721, 781K)

On the E-4b we used to fly sorties at the end of the FY that consisted of taking a full fuel load and then dumping it in the great lakes and RTB.

Albanians aren't white.

Standard shit. Commanders and DOs were always encouraging us to extend our flight hours at the end of the fiscal year. We'd push hard with broken aircraft that were PMC at best to log the time. Such a horribly inefficient system.

I fucking hate Albanians. We don't disagree on this topic.

sounds like a plausible story
>only one from UK though?

Probably bio weapons

RRRRROOOOOXAN
YOU NO HAVE TO TURN ON THE RED LIGHT

I don't fret until 3 Mercury and 2 Nightwatch are airborne.

Attached: 165793_r500.jpg (333x500, 15K)

oh look it's nothing
happening threads are cancer

What's going on in kikesrael and Jordan?

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-092347.png (480x854, 211K)

It's just for show, signalling, marking against Russia etc.