Disturbed Young Man. BTFO!! White People have a Forked Tongue

Native American said the white man has a fork tongue. Meaning he can lie and actually believe his own lies.

This guy was a 100% Terrorist and so where the last 5 White Mass Shooters...

Explain Sup Forums ???

White men are the biggest terrorist threat to American.

related: youtube.com/watch?v=gQJwxzMXxb4

Attached: pale-pievillage.jpg (519x650, 39K)

I'll bet you $346 this guy was a frequent visitor to Sup Forums /k and /pol...

That's a jew

I bet money that one of there grandparents are Jewish.

Attached: 20180123_204514.png (1433x1433, 982K)

This. That dude is not white

Jews are not white! Now GTFO...

>brown eyes
>white people

Attached: 1521662022597.jpg (187x250, 5K)

George Zimzam is a mexican Jew that didnt stop him from being on Alt Right's Mount Rushmore. The vast majority of them are goblino asqueroso.

Terrorism has a strict legal definition. So when I say the highschool shooters and the Austin bomber weren't terrorists I'm not trying to diminish their crimes in any way. I'm aware that the crimes they committed did terrify people but it wasn't terrorism because there was no political motive. I don't know when progressives forgot that words can have multiple definitions and that some of those definitons are extremely precise legal terms.

Terrorism requires an ideology and a backing group of followers, which is why lone wolf types are not terrorists.

>Austin bomber
Not a terrorist.

>Islamic fundamentalists
Terrorists.

You can be an lone wolf terrorist. You just have to be explicitly politically motivated.

Can you show me a pic that isn't bleached. You can barely see the plant behind him

>You can be an lone wolf terrorist. You just have to be explicitly politically motivated.
Incorrect. Once a lone wolf is killed, his/her future threat of violence goes with them. Terrorism has a persistent threat of violence that persists beyond the killer-of-the-day, hence the followers.

There is a grey area in between, which I didn’t mention earlier, where the followers of the ideology are disorganized and thus do not conspire. This is genesis of “hate crime” laws.

HEY RUSSIA, GO FUCK YOURSELF

Attached: jew boy.jpg (1600x1000, 115K)

I wonder if CNN Fake News will admit that this terrorist is a Democrat.

Attached: Mark_Conditt_DemocratParty.png (1269x799, 839K)

Is that why we don't call Timothy McVeigh a terrorist? Ohh...

Your patinas were reversed, OP

Attached: tone.jpg (519x650, 35K)

The dumb thing with that color scale is that most brown people who committed these crimes did it because of ISIS or Al Qaeda, and most white people who did them were literally mentally ill.

>Is that why we don't call Timothy McVeigh a terrorist? Ohh...
We call Timothy McVeigh a domestic terrorist because that’s how the Federal Government wants you to view him and his conspirators.

Technically speaking, Timothy and his partners are/where a rebellion. The Oklahoma City bombing was retaliation against the Federal Government, because they believed it had become tyrannical with Ruby Ridge, Waco, and the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.

is this the cnn pic or something?

Attached: zimmerman.png (531x380, 415K)