Which martial art would you train if you had to fight a nigger?

Which martial art would you train if you had to fight a nigger?

Attached: 1504934170980 conor's precision.webm (520x244, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/USUbB-kg6P4
youtube.com/watch?v=cKMF5rhziC8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzggyimk9g
youtube.com/channel/UCk3THNGRpNmCsRbCaWNeWSA
youtube.com/watch?v=MeiHCBQCRGk
youtube.com/watch?v=g-Y1ZIgBcWE
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-NjGKUqSE
youtube.com/watch?v=jLf2Iiozc68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont need martial arts to beat a negro. I wont even use my full power.

.45ACP

the art of the EBT card

Marksmanship

AIKIDO
youtu.be/USUbB-kg6P4

Apparently because of physiological differences whites are better, or rather, have an advantage in wrestling type techniques. While blacks have an advantage in striking.
Apparently they have faster nerves (forget the term) and longer limbs

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-074350~2.png (1080x1048, 488K)

spelling

Shaq Fu.

Attached: 8A2E0D53-46FD-46EB-B07B-6718ED832069.jpg (640x910, 103K)

The blade

jk, probably krav

Attached: AF4773FD-8621-4AB6-9F08-6ADF7E4DC56D-92121-000038A0B6F155B6.jpg (2400x2400, 852K)

Gayjutsu

youtube.com/watch?v=cKMF5rhziC8

nah, ti's got to do with type aii and bii muscle structures and waist size, which is bigger in whites. Niggers are more explosive, whites are stronger.

Attached: bbc hoax.png (478x431, 30K)

Parenting

Nigs usually aren't as good as whites at fighting

That's why they either attack with a gang or not at all. They are cowards that know one on one they suck

A lot of white guys grow up beating the shit outta each other so I'd bet my odds are higher taking out a nigger as long as he's not NFL size

Boxing or Thai Boxing with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Anything else is just a meme

well i've noticed they are helpless when on the ground, so jewjitsu or wrestling

My life will not be complete until I get a 9/10 girlfriend with that exact hairstyle

Blacks are just better at cardio.
They do well in boxing because it takes 0 thought, when kicks are a factor they do badly, when grappling is also a factor they do awfully.

A drive-by shooting

Attached: luca.jpg (770x407, 53K)

Nigjitsu

>to the left the nonwhite according to the american
>to the right the white american el goblino

literally spbp.

Swim fu.

Fake as fuck

Why would you want a girl that looks like a boy?

are you a homo?

The one that involved 15 minutes of training on how to shoot a gun and reload.

BJJ, judo, and a striking discipline of your choice.

-t. train BJJ 3x a week, judo and muay thai once a week

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzggyimk9g

Attached: BJJstreet.png (523x385, 213K)

>daniel cormier isn't a good grappler
What the FUCK did he mean by this

Attached: lemme stroke yo bag jon.webm (640x640, 727K)

Ju Jit Su

Watch any white vs. Black fight.

Whites have wider hips and better base. Blacks are longer and faster.
Whites are smarter.

If you can control and mount a nigger you can elbow them to death and not get a scuff on you.

As long as it doesn't take thought and it's about cardio they do well.

I cover my self in job applications so I can’t be touched

hema

Right now doing Muay Thai, I have amazing legs and I use elbows and knees a lot.

Dont fight people unless you absolutely have to. Run away. Remove yourself from the situation. Dont fight people. Its fucking stupid and unless its sanctioned you’re opening yourself up to get killed. Any martial artist learns this , and if you are a martial artist and haven’t taken it to heart youre a clown and a fraud. Run before hurting. Hurt before Maiming. Maim before killing.

Dont fight people.

My man, DC has some of the best fight IQ in the UFC. He gameplans well and sticks to his plans once they're in motion. He's a phenomenal fighter.

Demetrious Johnson is another example of one of the most cerebral fighters in the world today. He always thinks three moves ahead and it really shows. Also a fantastic grappler.

I think your premise is flawed, honestly. If you want to attack blacks for being bad at fighting, funnily enough the cardio you claim they're good at is the usual go-to. Ngannou, Rumble, Woodley, Lewis, all of them have piss-poor conditioning. Even there there's outliers like Benson Henderson, DJ, and Neil Magny who have fantastic gas tanks. I think you should watch some more fighting, man.

Attached: corm2.jpg (709x472, 123K)

lol

10mm

>my man

Kill yourself, nigger wannabe

JewJitsu.

Swimming

Sambo

*slap*
She is now a 10/10

Attached: 1521721699127slapped.jpg (2400x2400, 2.32M)

her ass has craters

Do em rightly!

>because takes 0 thought

You've never boxed before, have you

i wouldnt. id just glue quarters and dimes on the third rail
yeah nah, although irimi nage can be effective if done right. the timings a btich

Blacks are faster and whites are stronger because of fast- vs slow-twitch muscle fibres. There's more to it, but that's the main thing. The speed is why blacks have a reputation for athleticism.

Been sittin on rocks.

Job application

steel toed boots to the shin and nigger runs away.
t. someone who has kicked niggers in the shin with my steel toed boots. twice

WINRAR

Naturally faster but the other can be trained to go just as fast if not faster.

Remember, blacks cannot learn

Attached: 身勝手の極意.jpg (791x588, 139K)

Why isn't there as much prevalence of blacks in kickboxing then?

Attached: kickboxing 2016.png (1878x806, 1.79M)

Wrestling, boxing and jiu jitsu in that order.

wtf i love slap-posting now

You forgot another difference: Whites will stand by and watch, niggers will jump in and mob a white guy who's winning

I'd train in foodstamp acquisition

If that nigger lays a hand me him amd his mixtape will never see a record contract

the verb you are looking for is nigging
>I nig
>he nigs
>she nigs
>they nig
>I nigged
>he/she nigged
>they niggered
post cop past tense
>I dindu
>he/she/it was going to collage
>they was kangz and sheit

Also:

>he was turning his life around

thank you user. i forgot ftm transfags

Glock fu

youtube.com/channel/UCk3THNGRpNmCsRbCaWNeWSA

mathematics and science, and grammar.
do math knock it on its ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=MeiHCBQCRGk

Ideally .45ACP...Assuming no weapons Jiu Jitsu. Nothing wrong with Boxing, Muay Thai or other striking, but I wouldn’t want to owe some ape gibs for the rest of his life because he got his head kicked or punched in.

this is WWE tier selling

But I do train in Grappling, Wrestling and Suppression techniques. And I have fought many nogs before.

Nogs watch too many movies and think fights are all gonna be about punching and dancing around like a fucking retard, then cry like monkeys when you drop them, hold them down so they can't move even an inch and wail on them.

>Apparently they have faster nerves (forget the term) and longer limbs
denser bones as well, which might be good for boxing but bad for swimming

Niggers can't fight for shit.

What are you trying to compensate for?

I don’t know how it is in Aus, but the nogs here love to sue for gibs. I would never use striking unless I absolutely had to. At least Jits you can disable them with little lasting harm.

I would just undress myself like in this one youtube video

Attached: 1487193440283.jpg (1024x776, 188K)

The Gun

MAY I PRESENT THE UNIFIED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD?

BTFO

Attached: Anthony-Joshua-655587.jpg (620x413, 46K)

This, exactly this.
People have literaly no defense to grapplign and wrestling 99% of the time.
Just slam the fuckers (unless youre fighting on concrete then dont do that, you dont want to land in prison because you crunched up some guys skull)

Any grapeling. Your average nig is only familiar with throwing wild fists. They're fish out of water on wrestling mat

Come to the /mag/ general on /asp/ by the way

Attached: 1502929047006 locks.webm (480x270, 2.95M)

one does not simply fight 'a' nigger

This.
Just watch the videos where whites are successful. If it's not a KO, they always win on the ground.
Niggers are actually pretty good street fighters. They have a unique style that makes them pretty hard to hit if you are not super aggressive.
They almost always have reach on you, and in a street fight, all it takes is one good punch to stun you, and you are in big trouble.

Wrestling/dirty boxing combo

Job Center Marcial Arts

>put your nuts in his mouth!

Attached: kek.jpg (625x625, 158K)

Krav Maga, because even in Martial Arts Jews are at the top

>krav maga
>literally a composite of every other martial art ever and not one technique for subduing rampaging goats
dropped

western boxing first and BJJ a close second, you can never count on niggers to fight one on one so being able to fuck them up while standing is much more preferable than taking it to the ground where you are at risk. Carry a gun should have been my first answer though, here's a nice video of a nigger getting BJJ'd in the street, if you watch close at the end he gets his teeth kicked out

youtube.com/watch?v=g-Y1ZIgBcWE

Krav is just a meme. Jews are good at marketing. You fell for it.

>Which martial art would you train if you had to fight a nigger?
gun-fu

KEK
disregard I suck cocks here's the vid

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-NjGKUqSE

I grew up fighting them, all I can say is head shots are almost pointless. Beat on their ribs. I sent more than a few away crying and gasping for breath.

Grappling

I train in Greco Roman wrestling, BJJ, Wing Chun, Fiore and marksmanship

Even with minimal training you’ll still have an advantage over the average dipshit opponent on the street who has never grappled

same as abo's bro, their heads are thick as shit and can take a beating, ribs and leg kicks fuck them up

youtube.com/watch?v=jLf2Iiozc68

Smith and Wesson

Because niggers never fight alone.

That was beautiful. I love how dindu body language changes so much as soon as they know they bit off more than they can chew.

>1776
amurichecked

Attached: 1518027521306.jpg (736x673, 72K)

Im a pretty large man so I reckon with some good wrestling techniques id do well

lynching

Pussy reaching for a gun! Just shows how lazy you fat cunts are..