This is my waifu, say something nice about her

This is my waifu, say something nice about her.

Rokudou No Onna-tachi thread

She is best girl bay far.

I'm just not buying that this guy has any strength at all. Even if he has fighting skill there is no way he can beat 8 people bum rushing him.

then what was he afraid of all that time?

before the end i hope the author shows how all the girls see the MC.

obviously this

I want her to sit on my face 2bh

Maybe profuse blood loss? He does get the other members to do the rough-housing for him. The most he did himself is fake stabbing someone through the hand, so far, and it calls into question what actually happened two years ago.

Best girl never wins.
;_;

I want mc to fuck godzilla so I can have her

inferior to best girl Ranna in every aspect

one could rule countries and unite earth with that kind of power

Gotta be honest, he looks fucking great without the jacket.

this artist seems to have a problem with limbs, everyone looks a little boxy because of it

>best girl who can also be best boy just by changing clothes
>will lose to Ranna because she's not the boring forced main girl

she probably has more experience than you

Author should do a tomboy manga next since this is close to finishing up. It's a shame best girl in OP is doomed to lose because she's not the main girl. But I like Ranna too so I don't really mind.

Damn, that fairy is THICC.

Fuck you Sup Forums.

I started reading this shit because I saw a page with the MC looking badass and thought he trained himself to not be such a pansy, only to find out the truth after a cliche filled 70 chapters.

>Haremshit
>Expecting it to be any good

Stop reading harems. Their entire point is to dumb down the characters enough for you to either self-insert to or to make them all slobber over one cock. Their entire premise is to have shit stories.

OPT?....I saw it there a couple of times shared a few of the more ironic pages...

Who are all these thristy thots?

>never watched any Tenchi Muyo
Modern harems are shit, but not all harems. Especially ones the created the genre. Objectively the only harem I ever got into, and enjoyed the majority of it's various adaptations.

Does the art get better? I just read the first 5 pages and almost puked.

Yes

Yes but the charm stays

there's an image of a giant super muscular Rookudou which is quite intricately drawn, and likely what made read it. I don't have a copy to hand hopefully someone else does the improvement over the early art is stark.

this
plus best girl Yashiya

translator might be dropping it
>Too disappointed in this to continue anymore, so I'm dropping it. SOMEONE ELSE can translate it instead.
any takers
I thought Cyan had done a sterling job till now.

he's going to finish the arc though right
i mean really

group image first chapter
now

who knows
past Rokudou on his knees
current Rokudou on his kneesfuture Rokudou on his knees ?

That sucks. I can understand the translator's beef with this development since it is pretty lame, but I don't think it warrants dropping the series yet.

What was this faggot expecting? Every conflict so far has been solved using the power of friendship. The point of the manga is the pansy of a main character making friends with bad girls. It would have been more of an asspull for him to beat Douji.

Your waifu appears to be a chestlet.