Pol is Russian propaganda don't waste your time

>How do you know?

Let's see, a jew that owns facebook is caught in a conspiracy to make money brainwashing "goyim" and pol is talking about skyking and Sweden refugees.

The few threads has majority defend him and facebook, facebook defenders on a chan 2018 what a circus. It has been pretty obvious for a long time that this place is used to subvert the west especially America but if it still isn't obvious enough then please KYS for being retarded and now effectively traitors on behalf of a slavisk thug. You got played by organized trolling.

I bet Russia funded the purchase of this site in the first place, it has been on a downward spiral of death ever since. Even plebbit is better now lol yeah...

Attached: giphy.gif (320x179, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
flightradar24.com/RSD008/10ca7552
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We had several threads on kikebook selling info but the thing is we knew about the for years and it's comes to no surprise at all.

I believe it now never seen so much sliding here in my life. Saw anons defending fb want to puke!

>we had
Nope and the ones we did have
>not a big deal promise
Defenders. Not buying what you are selling shill

I expect your comrades will join in but you are wasting your time, I deleted facebook as have many others I know now and I'm deleting this place as in I'm out after this thread runs its course. Busted.

Imagine my shock! The humble data merchants sold me datas!

>deleting fb pol
I will do same had enough!!!

>imagine my shock!
Why the sarcasm, pol finally has real proof and this place is a ghost town lol
>Russia is shilling social media and Sup Forums hard
Imagine my shock!

Look
A thread defending fb now! OP is right

Yeah fucking disgusting. This place is our propaganda by our enemy, pure and simple. I'm done.

Nice, 100 new slide threads made... you got your real red pill now people, do whatever.

Its so obvious too now 6 OP defending Fb and so many slide OP peace out user
This place is honeypot fakenews

Mueller is that you?

Attached: 1485819424456.jpg (400x400, 96K)

Just leave now, Mohamed.
>see you tomorrow, faggot

>6 OP defending Facebook
... this is fucking insane, I counted 12 now lol yeah fuck this place and anyone complicit in their crimes. I don't expect any replies now seeing unheard amount of sliding and the trolls are trying to stay clear busy defending social media lol 2018 pol bastion of facebook haha omg so yeah peace to you as well user, bye.

To our resident Russian lowlifes, in the end you lose, fuck it you retarda live in Russia so you are losing as we speak, enjoy your sewer, rats.

Sup Forums=ruschan a bunch of bots and faggots

FUCK RUSSIA

>Russians

Attached: arthur.jpg (706x395, 27K)

Yes, yes... Everyone who has an opinion you don't like is a Russian agent. We get it. Can you please go fuck off somewhere else now?

It amazes me that people don't see that this nonsense is nothing more than an attempt to deal with your own cognitive dissonance resulting from encountering differing opinions.

No OP it's not. 4chans servers on hosted by Ustar in Utah USA. Ustar runs tec for DOD and other alphabet agencies definitely not Russian prop faggot!

Sup Forums is used as a giant profiling honey pot for US to keep tabs on retards like you .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

oh and lurk mooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaar fag!

Attached: 1521550674822s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

reminder you are posting with mostly AIs on here

Attached: robert mercer AI.jpg (1894x967, 521K)

Oh forgot to do a 'shout out' to the boys, hello US alphabet agencies, I love ya! Can you hurry up with toppling Iran, Syria, North Korea and finally Russia, we're getting sick of waiting.

lots of love user

xxx

Attached: 1521658905722s.jpg (125x111, 5K)

are you a robot user? If so have you got your robot bong licence???

>I bet Russia funded the purchase
i see you have not check the names and ethnicity of those russians who sent rubles to sugaberg.
i give you a like, repost and a tweet. tards and their (((social media))) kek

Russia's per-capital GDP is comparable to Mexico's. The idea that the Russians are doing anything except dying of HIV and stabbing each other is laughable. Imagine if a serious person were to tell you, unironically, that he thought Mexico was mind controlling the EU.

That's how ridiculous you sound to anyone with even a passing comprehension of HUMINT. You're basically retarded.

>and now I'm deleting this place
Good, then you'll be going. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, cringelord.

Attached: 1476078458496.gif (438x360, 273K)

>I bet Russia funded the purchase of this site in the first place, it has been on a downward spiral of death ever since. Even plebbit is better now lol yeah...

This place was always a cesspool. Sup Forums is not filled with Russian propaganda, it's filled with loser propaganda.

Sup Forums is full of social outcasts and failures who never dared to work hard.

apparently there were russian officials in japan today.

flightradar24.com/RSD008/10ca7552

Oh I know, lots and lots of Russian bots and then of course retards who fell for it such as
Now this
Reads like a bot.

This place is dead and most activity being AI wouldn't surprise me. Most threads ever since this place was sold reads like auto generated forums, same comments, same flags and OP's and barely if ever is there a discussion. Just larping memes and bullshit most of the time same ID is never seen more than once in a thread.

It isn't for our benefit anymore but to brainwash people who lurk this shithole. Anyway I deleted my bookmark and I am not gonna drop by here anymore not even to the other boards that for most part also transformed in the last few years to the same shit.
>inb4 25th facebook defending thread
Lol

>Pol
Fucking autist make it less obvious next time

and how do we know the people who are shilling for fb are JIDF , you are probably one of them too considering divide and conquer tactics is one of their favorites

Attached: 1d5.jpg (600x646, 33K)

>shills
Kys

This
Fuck the Russian shills #delete4chan

They'll eventually run out of money to pay these degenerates and start resorting to giving out food coupons and Russian all-time favourite Krokodil as payment instead.

>Even plebbit is better now lol yeah...

le post worthy of le suprememe gentleman, you aren't even trying

If /pol is soooo bad, why are you still suffering here, among intolerant islamophobic nazis and russian shills and don't fuck back to your butifel and progressive leddit? Sweden YES is almost an official religion of reddit at this point, you'll fit right in.
Something is keeping you here, Sven, isn't it? ;^)

Cry more shillboy.

Yep!
I mean...
>their favorites
>their
>favorites
It's all in the details really. Fuck you shills, do your thing you got the stage I suspect there were few real posters left here anyway. Buh bye!

>1 post by this ID posters
this is what gets me the most, subversive comments to derail threads. who actually posts once in a thread?

Why even resist?

Attached: Inshallah, desu(1).jpg (484x493, 93K)

>Pol is Russian propaganda don't waste your time

Oh fuck off, over half of the shills here are protecting american corporate interests, a quarter are agents from five-eyes countries and the remaining quarter is everyone else

Attached: 127497527790.png (111x107, 1K)

Russia has infested this board, brain washing desprate rubes, for years now. The entire right wing shift here that ruined this place was caused by them.

i see no russians posting here
and no one shilling for ruskies or russia today
how do we know (((you)) are not part of (((them)))
we all know how kikes like to see how everyone on Sup Forums fights each other , that is why they use divide and conquer tactics

You're a swede. You can't tell the difference between black and white. Why should I waste time reading your OP?

>everyone is a shill but trust me no Russian propaganda!
>flag from Finland
Kek
Byebye russia

over half of the shills here are protecting american corporate interests, a quarter are agents from five-eyes countries and the remaining quarter is everyone else

>This place is dead and most activity being AI wouldn't surprise me. Most threads ever since this place was sold reads like auto generated forums, same comments, same flags and OP's and barely if ever is there a discussion.

good summary. i'm bretty sure that the AI auto generates copypasta threads when things get quiet to keep the conversation going.

it's like we're breaking the fourth wall just by having this discussion.

Attached: anime money azusa 1521491224583.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

People on Sup Forums have known about this for upwards of 3 years already.

This board is heavily shilled though, but it's by all kinds of organizations, not just the Russians.

>W-what about US
We're not discussing them right now my dear vatnik. Yes their system is an abomination, a Feudal corporatism hybrid where their elite just grows richer and doesn't even invest in their local areas like regular Feudal lord's would've but instead outsource all they can. But i'd suggest you create your own thread for that and put on a more appropriate flag.

>being this desperate of a shill

I ony WISH russian collusion story was real, the chekists and the chinks would've disappeared you all already into some ditch

>Republican flag
I bet you're also a boomer.

They run too many scams that pay off well

>whataboutism
>literally scripted shill talking point
>trust us finn, we're not shills

You literally couldn't confirm any harder you're a shill yourself

For starters alleging whataboutism is a logical fallacy in this context, literally

What's to talk about? We already knew and they're about to be crushed for it. So....what now? Do you want to LARP as lawyers and have a mock trial or something?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

100% correct user. just look at these replies.

(hello fellow pollaks xD)

>the flag
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Attached: 1480205159735.jpg (800x603, 84K)

i've been a traitor to whom, you cumskin faggot?

i guess op wants to waste his time
but i hate to break it to you but everything is propaganda
no one really bought the site from hiro but because of the nature of the site anyone can post in it
pol died giving itself to donald trump and now what remains is boomer retards and reddit idiots who are mostly perpetuating shit

pol is going out the way Sup Forums did back when gamergate began which im sure you could consider that the start of whatever you people call things in terms of some kind of victory for white men everywhere
pol is nothing but garbage and there isn't going to be another site to save the good posters here this time
no one goes to the otherchan and the otherchan is full of reddit anyway

>I ony
>chekist
>disappeared you
>ditch
If you are not Russian then I am from Mars.
I suspected it but this was the final nail. Majority defending facebook and Zuckerberg lol it can't be argued anymore at least. Ok, well this OP was my farewell, place use to even at the worst of times be funny and amusing but now it is just a garbage dump.

shill? fuck your filthy mother and your filthy offspring if you have any cunt.

i for one enjoy your zeal you retarded scum - i do approve of you starting a war with russians. just remember everyone will feel the consequences - and this time there will be no place to run and hide, or cheer from sidelines and profit from death of europeans.

good fucking luck hollywood heros.

It's the jews not russia you jidf fuckface

I wish Russia the best and much blessings.

Also Tump and America.

Pretty much anything that isn't shitskin brown or white genocide.

see you next week

Wait... so you are telling me little girls being run over and cut in half in my country never happened and mass immigration of Islam isn't happening and it's all made up by Russians on pol??

I care about those things. Not goybook, don't use it, don't care.

do they think we're schizophrenic?

Attached: 874675365.jpg (253x199, 18K)

>Trump gets voted in because of swing voters tired of Democrats not doing shit for them and people not wanting to escalate a proxy war with Russia
>You don't want to aggressively posture against the only other relevant nuclear state in the world that doesn't have NFU, YOU MUST BE A RUSSIAN SHILL
You'll be back in a couple days you fruitcake, assuming you don't go down in a fucking grenade attack.

>beep boop
Might wanna rework that algorithm, none of the sentences made any points at all. What the fuck am i shilling by saying that both sides suck dick?

"What do you prefer, Pest or Cholera?"
Neither.

that's sad that on Sup Forums under the union jack are hiding poolanders, pakis, pajeets and Muslims, I want to have conversations with the native white straight British

ignore
>its not russia it's X
>its doesnt matter
>obama did it too
>your a traitor
and basically anybody unprepared to reciprocate the effort made by our op. ffs pol

>I ony
>chekist
>disappeared you
>ditch
>If you are not Russian then I am from Mars.

I have read enough Turtledove to pick up following russian:

"rasputitsa"(mudtime in russia), "cheka"(secret police), "gulag"(forced labour camp), "Rodina"(motherland), "bozhe moi"(can't be helped) and I know russian troops get daily vodka rations

And from the movie 1963 movie "The Great Escape" I picked up the following: "Ya tebya lyublyu."

Attached: 1-----.jpg (581x607, 168K)

We already knew this.. I am confused as to why normies are freaking out desu

Pretty much all Brit posters are white British. It's a Western cultural thing to come on here, a British paki isn't going to give a shit about pol to hear about his brothers raping all day.

Most flags outside of the West like East Asian are also whites living there, teaching, military etc. You are probably here as a Russian because you watch a lot of Western things because only a small percentage of Russians talk English. Majority are rich, from Moscow etc.

That’s not a defense, the question is why is Facebook being nuked now? Why ia the system using him as a fall guy?

I'm sure that OP is only upset about the FB thing because Mr Soros happens to be upset about it (because Trump campaign used the social media with great success), so suddenly FB became the ultimate evil, "a threat to democracy".

When FB was used to orchestrate colored revolutions around the world and organize so called "Arab Spring" it was perfectly okay, right OPie? if anyone back then would have said anything bad about Zuck he'd be the first to bash them as "Russian shills". Now that Mr Soros is blaming Zuck the Cuck for the 2016 debacle OP got his order to be upset at FB too.

Also OP's claim that
>The few threads has majority defend him and facebook
isn't even true
maybe 1 post out of 10 defends Zuck, and half of these are under multiple layers of irony.

that is actually a good question
why would kikes destroy one their main weapons
is it because of normies shilling against fb recently for stealing data and it would blow their cover if (((they))) wouldnt nuke it ?

>the question is why is Facebook being nuked now?

picrelated

>inb4 y-you're defending FB! OP was right!

Attached: Untitled1.png (756x336, 20K)

>That’s not a defense, the question is why is Facebook being nuked now? Why ia the system using him as a fall guy?

((They)) already have lists of people ((they)) want to disappear compiled with aid of data people themselves fed into the system

The system has served its purpose, now they're entering full censorship and control mode

The stage after that is when people literally start disappearing

>why would kikes destroy one their main weapons

Because they didn't realize that this weapon can be used against them as well. That's why Soros & friends want to "control populism" on social media, to impose more regulations.

>george soros
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
i think i got it
they are using fb scandal to nuke an entire social media , since it is the only place where people get to know shit they dont supposed to

got it , brother

Attached: 1468159216737.png (400x400, 170K)

>tfw george soros literally posts things you've been repeating on this board for years

Attached: 0000_.jpg (600x432, 20K)

WaPo & NYT would upgrade their comment sections into a community and engage users into direct interactions

WaPo is already shitposting on Reddit

hmm

because of WikiLeaks. and its so obviously a defence you fucking shill. why else would you care?

>Memeflag in charge of shill detection.

Attached: 1381948397-1.jpg (386x525, 51K)

>WaPo is already shitposting on Reddit
any cringe tier shit ?
>WaPo & NYT would upgrade their comment sections into a community and engage users into direct interactions
so what they are doing is they are using fb as a scapegoat to delete all social media and pretty much free speech , and replacing them with fake news media

to be honest, the flags, even geographical ones mean absolutely nothing

the shills have a proxy system in place through which they can impersonate any country and take over convo from another shill without even switching poster id

Oh no, he found out.

Attached: 14450646608960.jpg (933x1329, 232K)

Wow you sure told him!

you did nothing , shill
all you got to say is "muh russia"

I'm not sure why anyone should be surprised about facebook. The people that use facebook are the product not the customer. This has been the business model since the beginning.

>Pol is Russian propaganda
>"goyim"
Also that's pretty funny coming from a Swede. You complain about us when of the seven largest Swedish dailies five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The Jewish Bonnier family in Sweden have the largest monopoly owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

One of the largest Swedish dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the Bonnier owned and most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired the Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

Attached: 1497194829881.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

.. in fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. Israel even pays migrants $3,500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

.. but Russia (you claim Sup Forums is the same thing) is the problem. Ok shlomo.

Attached: 1502206368255.jpg (1805x2880, 3.86M)

Yeah but their shilling it's still transparent.

Attached: 1465036426869.jpg (490x495, 65K)

>it has been on a downward spiral of death
We produce the best memes on the web.

Attached: 1519409042788.jpg (2501x3840, 1.49M)

Yes goy. It's the ebul Russian dividing us and pushing controlled opposition. Nevermind that 17/20 of the top Russian oligarchs that run puppet Putin share something in common.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

Attached: 1514615222002.jpg (2500x4000, 2.38M)

Facebook is harmless, swedish faggit...

Attached: IMG_0686.jpg (407x467, 59K)

you're just making me like Sup Forums more. if the kremlin made an official image board like "putinchan.ru" or something i would spend all day there

Attached: 14295594_1748281335424644_957966875_a.jpg (150x150, 7K)

I never see Russian shilling even in /sg/. I constantly see JIDF and CIA niggers shitting up our board.

ive seen plenty of unironic russian shilling only i dont care cause im pro russian. theres a thread right now about MH17 started by a memeflag who is OOOOOOOBVIOUSLY russian. thats "russian shilling"

>Even plebbit is better now lol yeah...
Well, then go back.

нeгp

Attached: IMG_1379.jpg (250x365, 52K)