Under rated girls of their series

Under rated girls of their series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uJvtXrrNQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if anything Monikammmmmmm is overrated

makes ya think
youtube.com/watch?v=7uJvtXrrNQY

i honestly think monika is overrated desu, but people have their opinions. but i think yada from assassination classroom is pretty underrated compared to the roles the other female characters had.

yuri a best tho

SHHHHHHHHH

Nobody cares about yourr shitty ripoff gimmick games.

God when will this meme end.

I'm actually kind of curious of what Japan thinks of DDLC.

>stop liking what i dont like

Just Monika

I don't think anyone has even heard of it because they don't care about a doujinge by some Western nobody.
Plus DDLC's theme is at least a decade old in JP media and has been explored countless times before. The game's popularity in the Western community just goes to show how disconnected we are from the zeitgeist in Japan.

Yuri a best.

What is its theme?

Yuri boobs are GOAT, but Monika is great for memes

Fourth wall braking is only cool the first time you encounter it. In other words only teenagers love stuff with fourth wall breaking.

it's done differently than I've seen before in VNs

I somewhat agree. DDLC it's a cheesy VN but I like it and it really hit me when Yuri died

The quintessential otaku piece on this kind of meta commentary is Hidarimaki Shiki Last Resort. Unlike Doki Doki, it was written by a professional writer, who actually has experience and knowledge on the media he is commenting on, and relies on his writing prowess rather than gimmicks.

god dammit can you mongrels keep ddlc on Sup Forums for once in your lives

they dont consider VNs games on Sup Forums

/vg/ thread on this is nice btw. The fanbase accrued so quickly that no cancer had yet the time to grow.

I thought it's mostly Sup Forums that make Katawa Shoujo back then?

/ksg/ v2 sure is great.

Yeah, I remember the thread where the original team got together. Good times when fun was allowed.

Not anime

>bumps the thread
dumbass

Fuck off /ddlc/

Unlike you, I sage'd my post.

>he keeps doing it

The no-fun-allowed police, aren't you sweet. I can't even call you neo-Sup Forums since you're ruling this place for at least five years. A tumor on a dead culture is an ironic sight.

but i was bumping the thread, dummy t.

How many times can you sex a girl before it gets boring?

some reason Katawa Shoujo is acceptable here while every other western vn isn't.

Sage is invisible these days user. I misunderstood you. Sorry.