The myth of ‘white genocide’ is a disturbing example of how alt-right ideology is mainstreamed

Attached: hmmm.jpg (801x461, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/16/peter-duttons-offer-to-white-south-african-farmers-started-on-the-far-right#comments
bigfooty.com/forum/threads/peter-dutton’s-racism-to-the-bottom.1153136/page-35
twitter.com/ajplus/status/976127073029771264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jason wilson gets a tire necklace for christmas

Msms fault and mass migration

OY VEY!

>"myth"
Race traitors are seriously the worst scum in our society.

Attached: IMG_4022.jpg (480x480, 35K)

the guardian, right?

typical.

Someone woth more wizard powers, please, try to see if this hidrocephalic motherfucker is jewish. This fucker was born on Australia. Try to see if his whore mother is a kike.

Im going full SS on this traitorous scums.

My mom was talking about it far before alt right was ever a thing.

Link? Can't see it on CIF

>your grandkids will be broen
>browning of america
>whites will be a minority haha
>you're on the wrong side of history

Simultaneously

>there is no such thing as a white genocide, you nazi conspiracy theorists

Whites have to live in barbed wire communes, niggers raping and torturing farmers and their families, security is one of the biggest industries. Yep, no problem.

no one gives a fuck

Attached: 492.png (460x362, 114K)

Why does this faggot care? Aussies are taking them in not at his cost.

Attached: 23904d64ede6ad38c2f6c808f75a7ec4.png (317x272, 90K)

I found it. The comments are fucking appalling
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/16/peter-duttons-offer-to-white-south-african-farmers-started-on-the-far-right#comments

The myth if "jewish genocide" is far more disturbing

what a bunch of retards

No kike blood I can find. Just a garden variety race traitor.

>Centuries of oppression of coloured folk have initiated an anti-white movement.
>Centuries of oppression of powerless women have initiated an anti-misogynist movement.
>Centuries of oppression by pious men have initiated an anti-theology movement.
>Then we have Dutton, the white, privileged, Christian dictator, protector of the newly oppressed - white, Christian, landowners.
>Reep as ye sow, dickhead.

then what do you expect will happen if you persecute Whites, Men and Christians?

>started on the far right

As though it being the idea of somebody on the right makes it automatically incorrect.

Attached: being-displaced.png (680x417, 75K)

I hope those "people" kill themselves.

He's got pedo ears. Likely blackmail controlled.

That's how you deal with those kvetching mouthbreathers. We need more men like him.

Reminder that the cocksuckers from Guardian claimed that our current president is a far right figure. Thus if not whipped to the death with glass covered dildoes, the writers of this rag should be mocked and ridiculed and anyone who use them as a source of anything should by socially ostracized.

My life isn't a myth you sanctimonious prick

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-22 Willem Petzer ( willempet) Twitter(1).png (527x486, 480K)

they expect them to just sat there and take it but that's obviously not going to happen

bigfooty.com/forum/threads/peter-dutton’s-racism-to-the-bottom.1153136/page-35

Reminder that normal australians read shit like this and get brainwashed.

I'm done trying to reason their positions, they just hate whites don't they? There is no fucking logic to what they do just pure hatred.

this man is going to go places.

I'm starting to feel a little irked

Now you get it.

>Defending racists **** man have you no shame ?.....wait we've long since established that you don't.
>petes a fascist racist , accept it and own it instead of being a coward , break the right wing mould timmeh

>Dutton is absolute scum.

>And he looks like a half sucked chupa chup.

>The Greens will ALWAYS stand up to bullies , because that's the filth we're fighting here.
>9 times out of 10 they were the ones bullied at school and it's scarred them.

except the government literally said they will slaughter white people

Attached: DXnc7TDX4AIyLI-.jpg large.jpg (467x440, 38K)

Is there anything these leftists can do to stop /ourguy/ from fast tracking all the white South Africans? It seems like this would be a difficult thing to do

Attached: White slaughter.jpg (638x561, 105K)

>The Foreign Minister turned herself inside out to defend Dutton, and point the finger at South Africa on RN AM with Fran Kelly this morning.. she tried to conflate the annual murder rate in South Africa with Dutton's appeal to white supremacism when asked whether Dutton gave the same consideration to Palestinian farmers.
>She clearly had no idea that the South African government had carpeted the Australian High Commissioner.

OMG, not a carpeting by the glorious and exalted honobl SA government!!

Great image

Attached: 1518606434829.png (838x1102, 735K)

God I fucking truly hate Melbourne

Attached: 10F7B581-10C7-4C85-AA29-941EC055735E.jpg (236x236, 16K)

>It's all a myth goy

Attached: slaugth whites.jpg (449x713, 87K)

It’s all a (((myth))) goyim give up hitler was a jew goyim embrace diversity

Attached: 90100351-2912-4AB2-B84D-60849071C601.jpg (1024x729, 229K)

twitter.com/ajplus/status/976127073029771264

Attached: image.jpg (1199x1068, 184K)

>pedo ears

Le fuck?

Attached: 50CC7D86-7159-4834-9C26-3A1D5F324406.jpg (337x367, 31K)

“Far right” is a dog whistle to angry leftists.
What do they mean by “far right”?
Minarchists?
Anarchocapitalists?
Republicans?

Think about it. Such a simple, common phrase in liberal media, and yet... it’s basically a code word for “Nazi.”

They also hate their country. Any form of success is to be reviled, even if it feeds and provides for them.

>how dare you offer refuge to the oppressed

look my question is "Do White South Africans that are fleeing South Africa strongly hold western values?"

If the answer is yes, bring em in.

Africans have committed at least as many genocides as the other races, they just never industrialized the process. They haven't industrialized much of anything, so that makes sense.

It will happen the same way it does in Rwanda or with the Tutsis or the Xosa. Everyone will sing about killing the other side and taking their land and raping their women. Barely-organized bands will sneak off for a hit and run to do exactly that. They'll leave before retaliation. Everyone will cheer for them. Another group will sneak off and do the same later.

And the entire international community will wring its hands wondering what to do about it. The industrialized world can't imagine a genocide without massive death camps, government funding, and serious coordinated efforts, but that's not how they do it in Africa. Cambodia, Ukraine, Germany - sure, they get shit done. Manifest Destiny America, yeah, they make armies and take out whole tribes in one go. Not Africa.

Basically they're immune to international intervention because they're so fucking bad at getting shit done quickly. Thirty or forty years from now when the last Boers have been killed or fled the continent, everyone will agree that it definitely wasn't a genocide or we would have done something to prevent it, but that the Boers probably deserved the not-genocide that ended them as a people anyway.

It's just how they work. The Chinese undertand but don't care. More important is not that the western world can't understand a non-industrialized genocide, but that they will find any excuse to ignore racially-targeted pogroms when the race is white.

It’s the traitor strategy, trying to play to both the invaders and the natives. That anonymous conservative guy fucking nailed it.

i bet his son showed him the Murdoch Murdoch vid

>I'm an advocate for human rights apart from those people they can go fuck themselves
why?
>because they have historically oppressed people
uhhh they have also be historically oppressed what's your point?
>b-but t-that d-doesn't count

the entire neoliberal left ideology is just purely anti-white hatred nothing more

>The comments are fucking appalling

The point of touting this was to draw this set into gleefully displaying their politics.

Hard to maintain a moral highground when you are gleefully in support of genocide when it comes to a particular ethnicity.

let me guess- the government there is restricting access of firearms to protect yourselves from savages?

i hope Trump ends the illusion of restraint and orders Mattis to bring 50k troops to go door to door and kill every person in South Africa who has black skin

>Trump elected on campaign promises to strengthen the border and punish illegal immigrants
Liberals: OMG it’s 1933 Germany all over again.

>actual propaganda campaign to dehumanize a minority group, confiscation of their property

Complete fucking silence

Attached: B521ECB0-CB36-41F4-8792-D81F6A18808D.png (960x525, 376K)

did he just take a page out of Trump's book? This guy is a Madman!

gradually, I began to hate them

>w-white genocide is a m-myth
>o-only white people are r-raycis
All anti-whites should be shot and purged. Everything should be taken from them and their lineage ought to be cleansed from the gene-pool. Anti-whites are deranged and brainwashed social justice warrior fanatics who are racial enemy combatants of white people and instantly try to get people fired and silenced and harmed over wild and psychotic claims upon affluent formations of institutional racism and other types of wrong-think.

Attached: wg 6.jpg (534x550, 87K)

>reporting murders makes you a far-right racist

Attached: 8FD3D969-8098-4356-A42B-A0428572DBC2.jpg (750x1334, 183K)

Yeah, something about people with dumbo ears being more likely to be pedos.

>white genocide is real, but the holocaust never happened.

Yeah, I can only imagine why no one wants to listen. It's almost like everyone automatically assumes you're lying around here.

who are you quoting?

this.

yOU LOSERS act like you dont say stuff like this and worse all over this website. Welcome to pol, kill niggers. You faggots are so much worse. Society at ALL LEVELS ostracized you BETAS. Youre fucking betas. No girlfriends, No women at all. No love.

Youre fucking betas whos been pushed out of society. And here you cry in infinite loneliness and despair all because youve become an inhumane troll. Circle jerk away faggots. You kids are losers who will never feel the loving touch of a woman.

????????

Saving lives is a bad thing if the lives you are saving are white.

LEts be honest, you losers are closet nazis. When you faggots brag about far right. Youre bragging about larping as a fashy goy/nazi online. The proof is in the pudding. look around faggot. Theres memeflags for you, because the demand is there.

based

If that was based he wouldn't be trying to import mutt breeds from the worst continent of all.

Worse, hes a traitor.

Attached: killatraitorbeforeanenemy.jpg (530x527, 48K)

Daily reminder that the vast majority of hardcore racism on Sup Forums is a small handful of stormfags or a large amount of ShareBlue LARPers trying to gain us negative attention.

>"Do White South Africans that are fleeing South Africa strongly hold western values?"
Yes, of course, we have Dutch and Anglo culture and heritage, we're all north west Europeans. Of course our ideology is one of western values
Yep, pretty much. People face 10-15 or more for owning an unlicensed firearm, getting a license is a bureaucratic nightmare you'll often be denied, no one can own pump action shotguns, and you can't defend yourself and take someone's life unless you can prove they were an immediate threat to yours, how you do that is anyone's guess, point being you can't even shoot someone that breaks into your house without the justice system coming after you

Is it that time of the month again sweetie?

jason wilson needs to have a nigger kill him because of white privilege

You must be a woman as this is how women argue. With unimportant feely weelies instead of actual discourse

my POLITICIANS talk about killing me on a regular basis, my country and people aren't Sup Forums. And fuck you, bitches love me

Keep telling yourself that, summerfag.
OY VEY DA GOYIM KNOW

Attached: 1150327715929.jpg (525x515, 56K)

Tell him to look-up the literal UN definitions for genocide.

The same context applies to Tibet. Leftists just have an anti-white bias, so they refuse to grant whites the same protections.

Attached: Dalai Lama, Chinese genocide of Tibet and white genocide.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Best way to disprove them is by going to South Africa and staying at a white farm. Hopefully the guy gets mauled and shot by ravenous niggers.

>they just hate whites don't they?
Yes. Nothing the Left does makes sense until you realize this. Jewish hatred of Whites/Europeans/Christians (all the same to kikes whether you see it that way or not) is the foundation of Leftist policy. This is why they can be pro-fag and pro-Islam, pro-divorce and pro-fag marriage, anti-natalist for Whites and Feed The Children for Browns. It isn't contradictory at all once you recognize where it comes from.

>summerfag
It’s winter.

you aussies are cool as fuck

Fuck off race traitor

Attached: F86CB9C5-4D99-4E8A-AEC9-DC79CCB5BE93.jpg (747x561, 79K)

The SA government promotes the killings of rural Boers, and is literally discussing kicking them off of their land with no compensation.

What does state-sanctioned mass murder and land appropriation targeted at a racial minority sound like to you?

>myth
>disturbing
>sold as policy

some interesting vocabulary there

bet this cuck is all #RefugeesWelcome and shit

Roastie or kike?

here you go

Attached: 1521668164091.jpg (911x845, 197K)

remember, there's literally nothing preventing me from killing you and your whole family, because I'm a beta loser with nothing to lose. Great thinking, kike!

Attached: 21d0452b50b38f198bb217442c470142db53a69c09b87b6454f99e7fd83417a8.jpg (540x521, 35K)

I have a feeling those farmers can turn Australian deserts into usable farmland.
Kek they should remember to salt their own farmlands before they leave SA.

Yay new pasta

>pushed out of society
That’s a huge compliment because society is sick as fuck

How do they argue with statistics and the predictions happily celebrated in the newspapers that whites will be a minority in America and Europe by 2035 (sometimes 2040 or 50?).
I suppose they employ editors to ensure they do not run these stories side by side.

Attached: IMG_3017.jpg (607x1024, 139K)

164945040 is a dumb bitch thinking that distorted infected opening she calls her cunt is the center of the universe
>y-you have no women at all
I got news for you, chasing pussy is not a priority, especially a disgusting roastie one like yours

Attached: IMG_1170.jpg (520x588, 136K)

>>LEts be honest, you losers are closet nazis. When you faggots brag about far right. Youre bragging about larping as a fashy goy/nazi online. The proof is in the pudding. look around faggot. Theres memeflags for you, because the demand is there.

The more obvious it becomes, that the modern leftist ideology is thinly veiled genocide plan for whites and the kikes are behind it, the more the label "nazi" becomes a mark of pride, rather than a mark of stigmatization, considering "naziism" is associated with being pro-white and anti-jew. The more you use your buzzwords, the more meaningless and powerless they become. What will the left do, when you can't use buzzwords to advance their agenda anymore?

Why not mark a) and b) as well?
They are litterally killing and torturing people at the behest or at the very least incitement of leaders. The former president of the country and other politicians regularly sang "kill the farmer". The current president who is the real puppet master is the one who enacted the expropriation laws and admitted to a 25 year plan against whites.

Attached: ramaphosa-plan.jpg (466x604, 68K)

This is a man who still has his balls

This is absolutely the correct way to handle these faggots. They gained power through people's cowardice and apologies. Tell them to fuck off instead and they've got no power over you. Double-down on the thing they yelled at you for. They can't do anything.

I've always been a stout centrist.

Anti non white immigration
Anti leftist(Jew)
Anti foreign ownership/manufacturing
pro national
Pro democracy
Pro small local businesses

At the same time I hate leftists but see what's happening to the great barrier Reef due to over population and massive pollution and every time the federal elections come around I end up voting Labor by default but not this time I used to vote greens before Bob Brown left.
Voted no on gay marriage as well it was a fucking media circus and the whole din surrounding it was retarded.

Can't wait for the 2019+ elections after libnats budget this year shits the bed