"I'm really sorry this happened."

How fucked is he?

hooktube.com/watch?v=G6DOhioBfyY

Attached: ginger-faggot.jpg (760x518, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/12/19/facebooks-zuckerberg-selling-23-billion-in-stock/4127313/
youtube.com/watch?v=G6DOhioBfyY
cnbc.com/2017/09/22/mark-zuckerberg-selling-up-to-75-million-facebook-shares.html
patriots4truth.org/2018/02/24/the-case-for-military-tribunals/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6P2synObts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing will happen to this reptilian faggot. I wish something would, though.

Not very because deep down nobody who uses kikebook enough to really be effected cares. Though this is gonna be the thing thats going to ruin him if he still thinks of running for office one day but lets be real hes never going to because he would have to give up all his shekels and be forced to make eye contact with normies

Facebook has outlived it's usefulness to the powers that be, it will soon go away like myspace did.

He’s a billionaire. The normal rules do not apply.

lol nice ID

Attached: MelGibsonLikesIt.jpg (996x682, 91K)

he's not. facebook is too big to fail. they will come out of this stronger.

Bingo! Also he already cashed out 2.3 Billion in stock 5 years ago and was planning on doing another 8 billion or so recently.

usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/12/19/facebooks-zuckerberg-selling-23-billion-in-stock/4127313/

>(easy viewing but it gives CNN views)
youtube.com/watch?v=G6DOhioBfyY

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 375.png (752x529, 218K)

this is so true. it was like an experiment, "what if we replicate the offline social graph, online?" ... was interesting for a decade and then everybody got really burned out.
now kids just want to be instathots, and I guess old fucks need a way of sharing pictures with each other.
shit like reddit turned out to be a lot more useful not only for tracking people's private beliefs (that they're too scared to share on facebook), but for enforcing RightThink(tm) with the voting system and shadowbans

This would be a good time to expound on the zuccerbergs not human meme.

cnbc.com/2017/09/22/mark-zuckerberg-selling-up-to-75-million-facebook-shares.html

Looks like Zuck only wants facebook to not collapse until he is fully cashed out, so one more year.

i was under the impression everyone knew their data would be harvested on fb. Im still waiting to see how me joining the fan page "i hate it when one hoodie string is longer than the other xD" when i was 12 will be used against me

Nothing, he has all the dirt on everyone at his fingertips. No one can touch him.

why does he talk like that?

way above the law same as hilldawg

Can we zuckerbeg robot memes again plz

Attached: 1521642431158.jpg (640x480, 64K)

I think he's making it worse. The more he apologizes, the more people will pile on. He can afford the best attornyes in the world, he could give canned answers and tell the public the other guys lied or something. Groveling only makes it worse.

He has the burgers of ass, or is an ayy. You choose what you believe in.

Attached: zuckymczuck.jpg (1008x567, 104K)

Attached: wefw7.jpg (191x264, 11K)

zucked

If Facebook stops selling off their user's data, how will it earn money then

I loathe this kike

Attached: 1457591631544.jpg (844x1087, 226K)

Can someone give a brainlet a basic gestalt?

Attached: bef8194a073eafd2f834789a50279cb3e9b8992a09475284bb2423273572ea7a.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Why do liberals all start every sentence with so and end every sentence with their voice getting higher
Did npr train then to speak this way

>howard stern

you had me until that one senpai

russia

That's why he was planning on running for president in 2020

He could be fined 2 trillion dollars

The Jew has been found out

Attached: 88DEBFAB-EE4A-421B-BAF0-8854D23F2306.png (1030x1420, 1.61M)

>it was like an experiment
You don't understand.

>(((berg))) is allied with goverments to jew the west
>(((berg)) makes a mistake
>govs blame (((berg)))
Something doesn´t fit in the "everything is a jew" narrative

He's one ugly jew.

man his ears and face get really red in that interview. I want that body reading language lady on jewtube to analyze this on.

>nd1dyJEW
Not even Jews like him?

>Fucking retarded Jew.
Sage him.

Attached: zuck human calf hybrid.png (490x839, 356K)

Attached: toosmall.gif (498x350, 1.45M)

Attached: zuckerberg hoodie evil.png (848x848, 352K)

Attached: 1521657412423.gif (24x20, 27K)

I really need a run down on why this is such a huge deal. Bell Canada just got hacked, half of their customers data stolen, nobody gives a flying fuck.

Attached: zuckbot milspec.png (1040x1146, 1.34M)

>facebook defender
Kys shill

Attached: zuk blacked accepted.jpg (811x1024, 187K)

Attached: fuk zuk.jpg (487x458, 55K)

I was so looking forward to these memes when he ran for president

Attached: zuckbot beep boop.jpg (680x929, 103K)

Ditto. Got my folder at the ready. Lots of nice stuff

Facebook is shit desu. And I don’t even mean content, its fucking interface that bothers me. What a retard design.

I am honestly confused by this.

Facebook has been selling people’s data the whole time. Did people just not know this?

Is this the scandal that he sells data, or is it the scandal that he sold data to someone that used it for trump’s purposes?

Like they just don’t like trump doing what obama and everyone else under the sun does?

Listen, as much as we don't like this guy, we have to admit what is being done to him is unfair.
>Le personality quiz gets information
>Oh no! How is this possible! No one has ever taken information from people and used via the internet before!
>Do you know how personal a personality quiz is? It has says it in the name!
>It is not like government agencies themselves have done five hundred times worse, and that's not just the tip of the iceberg.
I think the jew is getting jewed

Attached: 1501174202616.jpg (632x640, 56K)

Why does he look like a lizard?

Yeah it was the ultimate sin, they gave data to republicans.

Attached: 3DD9D01C-15F5-4370-9A01-CA82C9DDB04D.jpg (1200x627, 161K)

Leave mark alone. He dindu nuffin.

Facebook has been selling user data since its inception.

Mark Suckerturd turns everything over to the alphabet agencies.

This is the same guy that called the people using his site "dumb fucks" for entrusting him with their information.

Why are people outraged about something that's been happening for the past 14 years?

Forgot pic.

Attached: 18mrvs5i9x4pkjpg.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

>implying
Not defending shit, there has to be more to this than just the hacking aspect.
Yahoo had 3 billion user accounts hacked
Ebay had 145 million hacked
Equifax had 143 million
Is this more about that company than the hacking?

This is what I am trying to figure out.
Is this all because Republicans got some data?
The left is just in full REEEEEEEE because it wasn't them and now daddy Zuck angered them?

I think the shadow hand wanted to take Fuckerberg out of the 2020 presidential race because he would've torpedoed the dems chances.

I seriously would've loved to have seen this stuttering mess go up against Trump.

>JEW in ID
You tell me.

Attached: 1521229906114.jpg (832x420, 531K)

Reptiloid kike tears are acid

Attached: jew alien skull sessler.png (990x912, 949K)

We need to be pushing the Miller Act Notice stuff.

It might not kill Facebook off but it would make them lose money and give rise to competitive conservative websites competing with the existing big ones.

People here want to see criminal politicians hanged, then push this and make it happen.

patriots4truth.org/2018/02/24/the-case-for-military-tribunals/

Why the companies are not punished for “being hacked”? Shouldn’t it be the same way as manslaughter, meaning people can fake one?

Of course Cuckerberg will, standard Jew tactic, groveling when the situation calls for it.

Adam got hooked on coke, bro.

>youtube.com/watch?v=E6P2synObts

Attached: 1503833951950.gif (550x550, 1.61M)

>mfw i look a lot like Howard Stern

this

Stern was great back in the day. He jewed so many jews.
That's rough desu, hopefully you can land a Beth