What are the Gohan moments of other series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wasn't aware there were any, lmao! >fucknuts will bring up muh 'moments ', turds ! Be enlightened, Gohan is nuclear waste.

Are you okay

Gohan was supposed to take over, and since cancerous Goku fans demanded that Goku stay, plans changed and now Gohan is a useless jobber.

This to be honest.
>cocky
>get meme'd on by a superior
>autistic fanbase screeches for years
Pottery

>Gohan was supposed to take over, and since cancerous Goku fans demanded that Goku stay, plans changed and now Gohan is a useless jobber.
Sounds exactly what happened to GSD.

Wow delete this when he goes blanco you'll be sorry

Kek

I don't know, what was he known for in his own series? What are his most remarkable characteristics?

He was a main eventer mid series. Then he became a bookworm jobber. The adult version in OP's pic got a brief powerup where he was relevant again but immediately jobbed a few panels later.

This is absolutely false. Gohan was popular at his prime during the Cell Saga.

What really happened was that the crowd was not on board with what Toriyama did to Gohan during the Buu Saga.

He's the supreme chad in his universe.

This. If one looks at the initial TV ratings for the Buu Saga during the original run, The ratings went its highest once Gohan got angry at Videl being beaten down, and it declined after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw

not really invested in gohan now because SSJ2 Kid Gohan was my Gohan, not this husk of his former self.

Kid who doesn't like fighting but is forced to because he has great potential and briefly wrecks shit when he's angry. Briefly became the main character when his dad told him to beat a bug: he fucked up so bad the bug killed his dad and almost destroyed Earth (thankfully he just destroyed another planet killing a God and his monkey). Author understands his mistake, brings back daddy and turns Gohan into a joke.

Author did not understand his mistake. The Saiyaman parts and the early Buu saga points this out.

The real mistake Toriyama made was that he didn't have the foresight to give Gohan a secondary reason to fight.

The reason for gohan's character failure is both Jump and his' stupidity. Jump misread that Adult Gohan wasn't popular because he wasn't Goku, but in reality, Toriyama did not provide enough incentive to like the Adult Gohan compared to his younger self.

Gohan gets ditched pretty early into the Buu saga. It seems to me like that decision would have to be made pretty far in advance. Probably before the saga started and adult Gohan was received poorly.

not really. the Orange High School Arc and the Saiyaman Arc were still long. Still, for Toriyama to just now give Gohan the actual reason he needs to fight almost 20 years after he created the character? It's him being a hack.

Really?

When he turned into gohan blanco and fought el grande padre

That's not the truth. Gohan lost popularity gradually because during the manga's run, Toriyama didn't fucking know how to make Adult Gohan interesting.

Just a butthurt Gohanfag meme.