Its already march 2018, where is trumps border wall? hav

its already march 2018, where is trumps border wall? hav

Attached: IMG_6292.jpg (1155x801, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI
pss-1.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

e the mexicans transferred the funds yet?

Trump never gave a shit about his campaign (((promises))), I thought everyone knew that by now.

>barb wire and guard posts

back in reality: left can't meme and no red teams could scale the wall prototypes

the wall won't happen you retard
at best you are getting a fence

he used that for publicity

aye mr serb jew
u still around? lmao i hope they pay you well

>Netherlands
Jokes on the Dutch, they've already been inseminated.

Meanwhile, FRONTEX-EU funded fence, spanish-moroccan border.

Attached: Melilla-Marruecos-Fotografia-Blasco-Avellaneda_EDIIMA20131108_0108_14.jpg (643x393, 71K)

Just abandon your overseas colonies, its 2018 for fucks sake.

>Colonies
Are you ret...? Oh, wait, that flag.

>$18 60-foot ladder
I love how out of touch these faggots are, the people who write this stuff and the people that laugh at it. I've never seen a liberal in my local home depot

Two cities older than Morocco and inhabited since forever by spaniards, a few km far from mainland Spain, "overseas colonies"...

They are two good for nothing hellholes, but we will defend them and the rights of the spanish citizens that live there, no doubt.

(We should have kept Western Sahara too and defend the people there from the moroccans. How better off would they be now being an spanish Autonomous Community!).

THE WORST PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

last time I checked ladders didn't cost $18 also enjoy your broken back

>since forever by spaniards

Attached: 1243905715335.png (148x152, 15K)

funny how all these smart critics don't have their names on buildings in gold, nor defeated the entire establishment.

Stop the Catalonian occupation.

Pisses me off too.
And once you actually break down the costs and effort involved in scaling a wall like this you realize how well it works

This.

Attached: 1477682678641.png (500x706, 497K)

It was simple, OP
Hillary must not win

>Implying Trump is ignoring the issue
Slide thread, Shareblue needs to update their bots.

Ignore, sage, hide.

>trusting Neocons

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI

No fun in Portugal...?

You should have stayed united too, iberian bros.

powerful

>jumping off a 40 foot wall
liberal intelligence

have fun running from the border patrol with broken legs.

Attached: 1512084978290.jpg (491x488, 19K)

They will.

Attached: IMG-Valla-de-Melilla.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Was getting caugh part of your plan?

yeah where is the wall dahnald

why would they terrace a wall? thats like community college Walls 102

>$18 ladder

Attached: 1521320602285.jpg (945x960, 67K)

how does a mexican work with broken legs?

So we agree they'll need to physically surmount the barrier, yet?

Good, that'll thwart the liberal talking point of "they just walk here."

>You can't just carry the ladder up and flip it to the other side
>Can't just bring a rope
>Can't just learn parkour

then why does he keep meating them?

Just for the record, a 30ft ladder is about $500 and weighs 70lbs.

I agree with this image. Walls aren't gonna help. We should make a minefield and a guard post every now and then that shoots anything walking.

Better give your wall the full Berlin, with mines and attack dogs.

you couldn't buy a ladder that long on craigslist for that cheap

>Be American
>Can only speak one language
>Can't even spell that language properly

Like some obese 275 lbs momasita 7 months pregnant is going to scale any wall. If we can keep those cunts out, I’ll be happy.

>netherlands

no one cares what you think, not even your fellow tiny fake countries Belgium and Luxembourg.

Eat my shit, faggot

Attached: eufag.png (621x301, 38K)

>be canadian
>be faggot

that's it, nothing more to add

Attached: 1513541496226.jpg (940x705, 199K)

18 cents bullet
A dead spic? Priceless.

Do they think Trump invented the concept of walls?

Memeflag's opinion doesn't count.

>a ladder can beat a wall
Army special forces scaled the prototypes but stopped at the top because it was too dangerous to descend, even when equipped to rappel. Yeah. Paco and his wife are totally going to make it over lol.

higher powers approve my plan.

So the argument you propose is that there is no point in placing reasonable barriers to deter crime because criminals will find a way to thwart them and these barriers simply deter the ones who will obey the law?

Whats the deal with gun control then?

Where's the wall?

>then why does he keep meating them?

sounds like baloney to me

Is this the new Trump cuck hate thread?

Attached: 91vsv3vxfwvy.png (1000x800, 29K)

Oh damn, we got schooled.
Obviously your country has exist for way l.. wait.

>18 billion wall
>18 dollar ladder
>$0.18 bullet

Attached: disappoint.jpg (640x853, 63K)

(((wall prototypes)))

i think it's the opposite. Trump is the only one who really try to fulfil his promises even the mainstream media hates it

>muh ladders

Attached: Saudi Arabian border wall details.jpg (940x600, 120K)

>mfw this cartoon will probably lead to one illegal trying to jump down 35 ft

Attached: file.png (1484x1137, 134K)

It's not Trump, it's literally because 100% of Democrats and 50% of Republicans in Congress are cucks.

leftists want more Mexicans for votes

neocons want more Mexicans for cheap labor, and don't give a shit about future generations

That's a Chad Ben Salman wall, not a Virgin Trump wall

Fucking Qin Dynasty is racist. And the Ming Dynasty is even more racist. Just let the nomads and Mongolians in!

Do you really think your wall is gonna do anything? They'll just build a ladder!

Attached: 1200px-The_Great_Wall_of_China_at_Jinshanling-edit[1].jpg (1200x797, 318K)

$0.38 bullet

We could easily build a wall with similar features, it's just that (((Congress))) tries to inhibit it in every way possible.

Are you not seeing how it works?

The Chinese wall was walked on. Part of the silk road. Like an elevated road

Left out
> 30 foot fall

>180$ gun
>dead mexican
>priceless

wall prototypes all failed according to donny, they have to be see through remember?

He just went down a week or two ago to see what the different designs were going to be.

And they just voted for the money to be spent.

It's going to take more than a year, dude.

40ft ladders are more like $350 ...and you still have to repell from the top.

Attached: 27dc-border-master768.jpg (768x512, 81K)

>223 55gr FMJ Ammo $0.22/rd
When Paco the taco gets to the top of the wall, pop goes the weasel.

>climb 18 foot wall with ladder
>there's no 18 foot tall ladder on the other side
>drop down, exploding knees

Attached: jane jetson enjoys her new headphones.gif (290x290, 216K)

Moar monies for wall, plox!!

Attached: TrumpJew.jpg (574x601, 57K)

Right? $8 for a ladder? Clearly a faggot soyboy who has never set foot in a hardware store drew that

Why would you even want a new physical wall when instead you could just buy drones that can see in the dark to watch the entire border simultaneously??

Or something like this pss-1.com/ near the border. You could track the movements of all the illegals that come in to see who is helping them and catch way more people.

Why not line the inner walls with sniper rifles that have multiple vision modes, with algorithms set to automatically shoot intruders? We already have the technology. We need to strike fear into their hearts, not "if I cross da border they feels for me and gibs."

Sometimes I wish we were a brutishly violent people with no remorse for this kind of stuff - savage viking blood yet scientifically innovative and cunning.

Ideally we'd have friendly competition with smart Asian countries developing colonies in space, and Africans could fuck right back off to their huts in Africa. Protect our borders and our people - they are the biggest and best family we'll ever have. Other races don't value you anywhere near as much as you think, white man. They are jealous and they have hatred for you, and a desire to siphon away your resources by manipulating compassion.

No more giving in. Remember to unapologetically make it a norm to value your people above others, as every other people group does.

Attached: 1508901302488.jpg (1000x800, 80K)

That fence is scaled every month or so and the Spaniards just stand by and watch it happen