YOU DID THIS Sup Forums

YOU DID THIS Sup Forums

Attached: DY3oJN9WAAEkSQY.jpg (1194x1162, 127K)

just fuck off
nobody cares about it

>Pussyhat profile pic
Oh geez it was probably her fault for turning him into a "nazi"

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>Sue facebook for influencing opinion

>my husband
>Ms

Really gets the noggin joggin

>airing your marriage problems out to twitter
The state of Gen X/Y/Z adulthood.

>Anne Boleyn
Henry viii /our/guy confirmed

The absolute madman

>husband is a vet

Most of the military is right leaning. Most of those are closet alt righters.

t. Member of the E4 Mafia

We've always known that Henry VIII was our guy.

HEY RUSSIA, GO FUCK YOURSELF

Your military veteran husband is going to go extinct and heres why thats a good thing

Ya think? Was self defense. He probably said "nigger" to the television or something and now he's a "nazi".

Henry VIII is /ourking/?

Hurry b4 zuckerkike is broke!

>IT'S RUSSIA
>NO IT'S FACEBOOK
>NO IT'S THE ALT RIGHT

Attached: 1500218153190.jpg (500x440, 66K)

She should have given him a son.

Attached: 1490230008300.gif (120x120, 571K)

Off with her head

let them, facebook has a cabal of lawyers and the cash to financially fuck these stupid idiots.

Sup Forums posters are probably a decent amount less likely than the average person to use facebook.

Does anyone here post on Facebook?

>facebook
>you did this pol!
Nah. We know the media is complicit in exciting violence and tensions in viewers. A commonality is found with these large corporations and the leftist political propaganda machine.
So no. If you should be blaming anyone blame CNN. Or go to the source: Hillary and friends.

my friend looked at me like i was some sort of retard talking about social media, now he keeps spamming this article about facebook being evil, should I ask him what happened? :^)

Don't ask, tell. And remind him you told him so.

How do these retards get "changed" by facebook clickbait. I mean, how much of a mouthbreather do you have to be to get radicalized by "TOP TEN REASONS HILLARY CLINTON WILL GO TO JAIL NUMBER 7 WILL SHOCK YOU"

this iz tru. luckily for me my waifu isn't a fucking commie normie. She's more 88 than I am.

>It's science and decisive reasoning
sue the schools

It's easy.

There are multiple realities. In one subset Trump is Hitler. In another he isn't.

The guy could have been in one of the realities that made sense to him, but then everyone he knows in that particular reality and it's close neighbours saw Hitler and he didn't. So then you analyse everything else you agreed on them with... or thought you agreed on them with. You read articles by people from these other realities. You talk to people from them. And suddenly you loathe the reality you were in and leave, forcibly, for this new one. Usually diving head first, too fast, and taking their beliefs on faith, because they couldn't be wrong about things too, right?.

Red Team versus Blue Team, baby. On fucking steroids.These last few years have been insane in how divided people have become. The overton window has been smashed, and talking heads are wrestling in the broken glass, bloodying everything around them, while they try to take defacto control of the narrative.

What the fuck happened to my spacing, jesus christ I need to end myself.

Attached: 1502174802459.png (392x375, 11K)

>pussy hat
The lack of self awareness by these people is hysterically astonishing at this point.

Attached: 1491508573174.png (538x719, 843K)

How much of it was actually her husband going to clickbait sites and how much of it is her Trump Derangement Syndrome that he doesn't coddle?

This could work in our favor. Shutdown Facebook

Or you could just go back to le ebin maymays Reddit.

The fact that this cunt cares more about signalling on her hugbox social media than talking to her husband speaks volumes about their marriage.

>My husband has a different opinion
>Time to sue
The Jews did this. They made lawsuits too easy.

ability to eloquently speak and write does not imply intelligence and wisdom oberstrumphen Gunter. Longer you live, observe the world and interact with people you will come to know large amount of people are in point of fact retards.

Report for fake profile

Watch it faggot!

In all seriousness I don't post there, I hate the fucking place (when not mining for salt).

I do like spacing like this though, and always have. That double space though.... Naaaaasty.

Attached: 1502175824908.png (600x516, 75K)

>HOW DARE FACEBOOK SHOVE SUCH CLICKBAIT PROPAGANDA ON MY HUSBAND

>HE HASNT WATCHED CNN IN WEEKS!

tfw Facebook stock goes full Enron

Attached: 1519583708872s.jpg (98x125, 2K)

Good thread OP. These folks are driving themselves crazy.

Attached: 889F2E07-47D2-4676-81B4-E1A1C01AE6D5.png (1242x2208, 1.17M)

I've never had any type of social media account, ever.

The last couple of years has made me seriously consider whether all humans have actual consciousness. And how many are purely response-stimulus and habit forming meat-dolls.

Npc the lot of em

>YOU DID THIS
but it says facebook right there in your pic

Couldn't be at all the constant demonization anyone remotely conservative has been getting for the past 20 years. Nope, it's all the clickbaits fault.
You push and berate and people don't change to what you want them to be they dig in harder and stronger. Keep calling William F Buckley names and he'll eventually go super saiyan full facsh just to be rid of you.

Remember the good old days when it was all Steve Brannon's fault lol. The left must be praying that ayy lmaos land so they can blame trumps victory, as of right now they are running out of scapegoats, it was #herturn after all.

How do these people say these things with zero irony?

Roastie is snitching on her dad. The gas is too good for her.

Attached: F6D34558-5B70-4924-B776-313EC8846187.png (1242x2208, 1.38M)

Sad part is in her mind alt-right means hubby thinks trans are mentally ill or some such tame notion. Meanwhile I am 1488 and the alt-right are civic nationalism cucks in comparison.

>new tweet from ben shapiro

Attached: merchanto-desu.jpg (1279x927, 270K)

>Screeching radical leftist "pussy hat" feminist
>"M-my husband is completely insane and it's because of all the FAKE NEWS!"

Look in a fucking mirror

Well... I'm also open to the idea that our universe and existence is a simulation, in which case that makes even more sense.

that means the intelligence services have you flagged for 'suspicious behaviour'

I wish I was kidding

>"Alt right" husband
>Wife with pussy hat
God what I would pay to hear them argue.

this

He’s the number one trolled Jew in the world. Dontcha know.

Attached: A30F2840-22FD-479F-9648-A9D6E0D65C7A.png (1242x2208, 1.21M)

If they really don’t like guns why don’t they just fucking leave to go to a country that has absolutely no guns

Like FUCK OFF WOW

I follow curt Doolittle and ely Harmon

And I post my kids pictures so family can see what we are up to

All regular posters here are on a list too.

>idk dear i dont think we should continue the wars overseas

And who turned you into a pussy hat wearing crazy psycho cat lady mysanderist?

Are People that divided In Australia too?

Husband if you're reading this, reply to this post

I deleted my Facebook in 2007. Never used Twitter or anything else.

I only use WhatsApp.

And they’re saying all this on fucking Twitter! Hilarious. How can you be so god damn unaware of what’s coming out of your mouth? They don’t mind Twitter because twitter literally keeps them from seeing things that oppose their views

>The truth is offensive to me please turn it off

>since 1963
>Americans have been lied to
>by the government
>by the corporations
>by the schools
>by the mass media
>all orchestrated by
>The CIA
BUT LET'S IGNORE ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT WAS HER TURN AND HE'S A BAD ORANGE MAN
>Retarded roasties in vagina hats are literally pissing on JFK's dead corpse while the CIA laughs at them

Attached: jfk1000pieces.jpg (850x400, 54K)

Agree. We should spam facebook with offensive facts until the users demand that congress bans facebook.

Attached: 1510566846056.jpg (700x520, 88K)

Off with her head.

Based arkansas

Why are all ugly women leftwing and hot women rightwing ?

The solution is easy: millions of people sue goybook until they go broke as their ads disappear and the stock value dries up.

I’d kill myself if I were a woman. The level of psychosis is so unsettling.

Attached: 47859E98-CB73-44B8-8CD0-2AEAD33A47E9.png (1242x2208, 1.23M)

The lefts version of crazy Alt-Right Nazi or whatever is pretty broad, it could mean he stated that he's against open borders.

I don't discuss politics, religion, philosophy or anything that requires too much complex thought with women. The last time I did, she got irate and I said, "This is exactly why I don't talk to you about adult topics" and ignored her until she calmed down. Things have been great between us since.

Every time I see Love Trumps hate I instantly think YES... I do love his hate

>I deleted my Facebook in 2007
>I only use WhatsApp

Attached: pepe32.png (400x381, 108K)

Look at the fucking state of her. She's not going to support any ideology based around personal responsibility.

US "conservatives" don't conserve anything, they just keep the pot from boiling too fast.

White nationalism is the solution to the majority of the problems we face.

Sagey Sagerton

Its up today. Tons of analysits are rating it a buy.

Women especially user

E4 mafia

I deleted it when I was 17. I reactivated it recently to check on my friends from high school and many of their accounts are gone or inactive too.

Good fucking god.

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it? Have you ever stopped to think maybe you did this? Maybe you have more influence on the man who dedicated his life to you than any internet website ever could? Maybe you demanding lawsuits all the time because you can't accept personal responsibility (on top of otherwise being a harridan) is the source of your problems.

I'm starting too think jbp is right. Get rid of the log in your own eye before looking for the speck in your neighbor's.

Time for re-education for the alt right nahtzee boomers.

Attached: 88E568BC-6B53-4BA6-A761-296EE37C7DDE.png (1242x2208, 1.13M)

Whatsapp wasn't part of FB until they bot them, fag.

What's Sup Forums approved messaging platform then.

>new tweet from the jewish manlet
neck yourself

Hopefully old Henry will do it again.

>women

Attached: 1518334384722.gif (300x300, 482K)

What actually happened was he stayed where he was, politically, while she moved hard to the left.

Attached: Any Word Can Be.jpg (720x1174, 314K)

>5,400 retweets

Please tell me this is fake.

This.

>married 33 years
>facebook is a decade long

It's another no brain leftist TDS lunatic trying to get virtue likes by dog whistling the latest fringe leftist terms and opinions.

I would bet the person who wrote this is some or all of the following:

low t or female
childless

>leftist
>taking responsibility for their own actions

>They're just so lost... they ACTUALLY BELIEVE that Hillary is some kind of lying, corrupt establishment candidate, all thanks to the clickbait FAKE NEWS that's all over FB...

>And even worse? They actually believe that Trump isn't literally Hitler...

He probably is just against globalism and wants to limit immigration. I can't imagine someone got redpilled on facebook

>White nationalism is the solution to the majority of the problems we face.
White nationalism isn't a solution to anything. You will never get the public support (even among whites) to be seen as anything more than a fringe hate group. If anything, white nationalists do harm to genuine values-based conservatism.