What is the dumbest transformation?

What is the dumbest transformation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QN9yb_oNtOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inuyasha's, by being the laziest one.

In all of manga and anime? Lille Barro's transformation.

He's an ordinary black guy with a sniper rifle who turns into a gauna and then explodes into chickens.

the fact that a main character had to go berserker is dumbest

Luffy's. It looks fucking stupid.

This shit.

Came here to post this.

Let's see...

Naruto's is lazy since it's basically just a ripoff of Super Saiyans from Dragon Ball.

Luffy's looks fucking dumb.

Eren's is lazy because it's just muscular anatomy with a fucked up face and looks better in fanarts than Isayama's chicken scratch artwork. Plus the way it happens in the story is a total asspull.

The bottom 3 actually aren't bad.

Yusuke's wasn't even the worst of the fucking arc.
Sensui's 'armors' look like steaming piles of shit

How else would you show him as an adult?

>black
>chicken
Kubo's patterns, man

Hello there handsome

This transforming itself into an anime.

Do not insult Gear 4th you plebeian

Luffy, but it was supposed to be dumb. So it's actually good

sad thing is, 4 made more sense canonically than god

This. Red Goku and Blue Goku are some of the laziest palette swaps in anime history.

yeah, i hate gear 4 too... it just... looks shitty/goofy

that's not how ellipses work. but yeah I mean we had soro using 3 swords. one of croco's man who uses booger bombs the okama but they managed to feel natural and cool. this just felt ad

this actually good.

The actual idea or concept itself is top tier, but the color choices and the shitty eyeliner just ruins it.

Care to explain? I don't recall the transformation having an explanation in-universe.

It recalls the original lore of becoming Great Big Ape that wasn't shown anymore after Vegeta's first appearance

I know it was a cool concept, but that's not an explanation to the transformation itself

The red eyeliner is suppose to mimic monkeys so it made perfect sense

I always assumed through each oozoru transformation they were getting closer to their ancestrey primal states of battle warriors, hence goku getting more hair. and correct me if im wrong but after the first oozuro transformation goku regrew his tail right?

Why does he need to transform into a winged demon to play a card game?

Narutos. because the writer had to nerf it immediately after the powerup was first showcased.

I like the hand wings, but they honestly shouldn't fly.

I'm cool with Naruto's. I legit did not recognize Luffy, whatdafuck.. Rogue Titan looks good in the anime. Vasto Lorde Ichigo legit looks like something I would love if I were still an edgy middle schooler. Yusuke's is...Something. Demon Inuyasha is just lazy. Wish they got a bit more creative with it.

>temporary powerup
>extensively foreshadowed
>design is kept simple but effective

This

O MY DEMON BLOOD

Yusuke's problem is less the transformation itself and more the fact that it exists in the first place. Nothing about his character so much as even hinted at it till he needed to be 1/645th demon because.....reasons. It feels like editorial interference trying to shoehorn something popular BS for no reason.

This shit is why I liked Recca so much. They tell your upfront what his powers are and everything from there is him just figuring shit out. No demon form, no berserk mode.

Fur color and the magic pants are a no, but the concept itself is great - better than Super’s god crap.

>Naruto's is lazy since it's basically just a ripoff of Super Saiyans from Dragon Ball.

This pissed me off

I liked the original 9 tails transformations that were tailed chakra cloaks and turning into the actual 9 tails rather than this fucking super saiyan mode bullshit

I don't know shit about Christianism and the Bible : the post

Please enlighten me.

its past your bed time Katakuri

the eyeliner is the best thing about it retard

How is this bad? This is what a transformation should be. A one time, last resort. Not something that you use every 5 episodes that would get wrecked by a new antagonist so the author has to think of a new transformation which is what happened to DBZ.

You mean in GT? No. His tail was physically pulled from a stump somehow (As in, the Elder Kai and some GT goofy character pulled the stump of Goku's tail until it stretched into a proper tail).

Kek

>including nightmare luffy

what shit taste

Yusuke. The whole "humans winning against demons only with willpower" was so much more interesting than "MUH HIDDEN GENES".

youtu.be/QN9yb_oNtOA

O

The funniest part is it's implied he became a white dude when he entered the seraph stage because of the hair

I think it was intentionally grotesque so it gets a pass.

If it wasn't for the stupid hair, this would look kinda cool

You're telling me One Piece got even stupider since le monkey face gear? Guess I'll pick it back up in like ten years, no rush

As much as I despise sasuke, this was cool.

Shame he couldn't keep it like Nardo kept sage mode.

>all those people not recognizing decade-old Nightmare Luffy form

>chickens
They're owlmingos you blind nigger

This looks fucking bad

If it wasn't for his retarded floating hair this would lool okay.
generic but okay.

MY

WA MOU SHINDEIRU

How is titan Eren a dumb transformation?

The hero is defeated, and then his dark power that was hinted all along awakens into a new form that is overpowered as fuck.
This is my guilty pleasure. I just love it so much, I know it's bad, but it's so fucking cool. Bleach has a shitload of problems but to this day Ichigo turning into White and that whole scene just make my dick diamonds.
My only problem with this trope is that the hero always rejects this power, instead of embracing it. If the hero does embrace the power, it gains a new "good form" that is usually unsatisfying because it lacks ferocity.

I feel exactly the same way, it's too good. That scene in Bleach was fantastic, but as you know Ichigo all too well by that point, you already get that he's gonna reject and regret the power as soon as possible.

REWIND

>If you use this form it'll kill you!
>It actually does

Sounds like a yoko taro game

Nope

Nothing really beats Ichigo because every time he would transform he'd gain some new retarded visual gimmick. It's like he's a TF2 character.

Every fucking time. It's boring already. Stop.

That stupid Gon transformation. You know even the creator knows he fucks up when afterwards he puts the character in a fucking coma

QUIRK

BNHA threads are the worst thanks to these kind of faggots
>i didnt like this arc
>TIME TO MAKE EVERYONE KNOW HOW LITTLE I LIKED IT
It was weak, but these faggots make it look like late bleach

I wouldn't mind the transformation if it actually looked visually impressive. It just looks lazy and retarded.

fuck (you)

A form change should represent growth an chatacter development, not a temporary jump in power because tge villain was written to be too strong for base state to fight.

Better than Wifu/fujo faggotory desu

i can tolerate a nigger posting a pic of his waifu and then telling everyone how much he wants to fuck she because he will be getting ignored sooner or later and will move on
The problem is these fags samesafagging threads so they can circlejerk their stupid opinion over and over again

Cry more faggot.

stop choking on togashi's dick nigger

You fool.

Should have stayed in black and white faceless mode

this

That shit looks like it came from part 2 of JoJo.

>he will be getting ignored sooner or later and will move on
Oh user, when was the last time you entered a BNH thread?
The only way to stop wifu/fujo faggotory is "this arc sucks" or something related to this.
Without This, the Wifu/fujo faggtory can go on to consume the whole thread

You look bad.

>show his true form episodes prior
>make up this shit and treat it as the true form until the end
>not to mention how fucking shit the ending is

What the fuck happened with that show?

You guys are like little babies, watch this.
I actually love this transformation

DELETE

Two retards who are so delusional they believe this shit. Vegeta became a SSJ4 with fucking blutz wave technology Bulma built.

Hands down the worst transformation so far in this thread.

That's silly. Given the context, this way don't character development. Doesn't mean it has to be positive, it's actually very negative.

*This way does stem from character development

>hurr togashi can do no wrong

OW THE EDGE