>NOT ENOUGH INTERGRATION
>What do?
>Captain Sweden knows!
>BAN ALL RELIGIOUS SCHOOLS!
>Jewish schools will be exempt from the new ban

Attached: AHAHAHAHHAA.png (659x425, 40K)

Wow.

Attached: F93C17F7-10FE-447F-80E9-F8C09D5AEA3E.jpg (300x350, 38K)

Otherwise they'd be called anti semetic
Now we wouldn't want that now, would we?

och det är en bra sak!

What is the rationale they gave to exempt Jewish schools while banning every other religious school?

This seems like a mistake in which they exposed themselves. We should capitalize on it.

Good idea. Let Ella and Maria sit in the same class as Abdul. I'm sure that will work out well.

Attached: 2345543.jpg (612x612, 87K)

I hate integration. It pretty much means integrating migrant cock further into white pussy.

Accelerationist Svens - this is your cue to tell Abdul about the common foe.

But thats intolerant to other peoples religions?

Ever since Mossad killed Olof Palme Sweden is mucho scared of getting the Jews too mad.

Yes, why would you ban Jewish schools?
we're your greatest ally you retards

This is fucking disgusting.

GAS THE KIKES // RACE WAR NOW

>>Captain Sweden knows!
Checked. you are next, Fergus.

Top kek. You can’t make this shit up.

Something tells me Christian schools will be the only thing banned in Swedistan

>Sweden has just taken a drastic measure to end religious radicalisation and its powerful!

Attached: 1520951236260.jpg (815x1024, 343K)

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 49K)

>Ban ALL religious schools
>Doesnt ban all religious schools
so its just a way to further dismantle Christianity?

If you're interested in the real answer it's because the Jewish schools are for the most part following the state curriculum but with an emphasis on the Jewish ethnicity, not Judaism the religion. Religious classes are already a thing in all schools here, but it's suppose to be done in a secular way. The religious schools are putting unequal focus on religious activities for one religion, Christianity or Islam.

Jews (The ethnic group) are also an officially/legally recognized minority group in Sweden, which gives them some extra protection when it comes to certain laws/regulations (Works sorta like protected classes in the US, i.e. Skin colour, beliefs, gender etc.)

1 Jewish school is actually on the list to be shut down because of its heavy religious focus, along with ~55 Christian and ~13 Muslim ones, if the proposition goes through that is.

Fuck off gypsy

Which of the four do you think the nigger rapes first?

>Segregation is bad you evil goyim! diversity is our strength, they need to learn to be a free thinking individual who is experienced with dealing with people of other cultures!

>Why would i want to send my kids to a school where the goyim go!? i don't want them to associate with the inferior!

Attached: f8e.jpg (1162x850, 360K)

If it were an Arab I would say the husband but a Somali monkey will hump whatever is nearest.

>>implying that your country and culture isn’t being cucked by the kikes

Attached: 17BEA04A-D69B-4E17-97E2-EE7716313F41.jpg (720x710, 99K)

of course kek

Attached: Yes, he did..png (569x419, 322K)

All non-jewish swedish women are to report to their local enrichment camps by april. All non-jewish/gay swedish men are to undergo immediate castration followed by heavy ass-fucking.

of course , banning judaism from schools would be antisemetic . and antisemetism is unacceptable .

Attached: 1517938236915.jpg (552x591, 24K)

They’ll circumvent this by re-labeling the schools and renaming the religious classes religious history or some bullshit like that

Attached: 711F3EEF-7602-437D-AD93-7AEED3E70888.png (864x1007, 1.59M)