Why do libs want to redefine terrorism...

Why do libs want to redefine terrorism? Is it an AstroTurf job by the government to be able to crack down on civil freedoms by expanding what they can do in the name of “fighting terrorism”?

Attached: 87751A67-B8E8-4F91-950D-60814EC0B6AB.jpg (1242x1322, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the definition of words depends entirely on what the loudest and biggest crying faggot is bitching about

It's the only way they'll ever be able to make any headway on the 2nd Amendment, is by labeling anyone who supports it a terrorist. No matter what they say their end game is gun confiscation.

Because our culture swallowed the whole post-modern dick.

Nothing has any meaning any more except for the meaning "I say so!"

They have two ways to do it, and they're using both:
1. Change the definition of terrorism by its usage.
2. Make everything political so every attack is a terrorist attack.

If you bomb people based on idealistic grounds, that's terrorism you shitheads. If he bombed ex-girlfriends it would be a different story.

The AP treats him nicer than Fox News does. Interesting.

This. Terrorism is a loaded terrm that grants a large number of surveillance and prosecutorial powers. Making guns taboo is another bonus.

What if the ideal is freedom? Or does this only apply to NGOs?

The approach they're trying to take is one that doesn't glorify the act or the person. If you make him out to be a sad sap, there's no glory in being a sad sap. A terrorist? There's glory in being a terrorist. You gain immortality that way. So the next time someone's in a similar situation they can take the time to make damn sure their devices will rack up a nice kill count. Because that will be their planned legacy.

As far as we know he did it for fun. Which is not terrorism. It’s psychopathy.

>hurr durr if a crime has a motive it's terrorism
No, dipshit, the idea behind terrorism is to intimidate, through violence, people into changing their political views - like antifa or #BlackLivesMatter

Yes, if you bomb perfect strangers on your dogshit idea of "freedom" it's still terrorism.

It’s not terrorism if you don’t do it with any larger end goal in mind you brainlet

No, you shitheads are just trying to clean house so they don't associate him with all of you.

>intimidate, through violence, people into changing their political views - like antifa or #BlackLivesMatter
he fucking bombed people. What the shit is wrong with you guys?

What political goal did he have? I thought he responded to police saying he didn't want any ransom and just wanted to see the world burn or something like that.

>can’t read a dictionary
>>/r/eddit

The faggot used bombs and didn't even give a motive. The fuck does that have to do with the second amendment? Even the biggest gunfag doesn't support building IEDs

It’s not directly related to guns, but by redefining the definition of terrorism to include any and all violence they might be able to claim that a gun is a “weapon of terror” or some shit like that

>he fucking bombed people
Ok? That doesn’t make him a terrorist.
Go read a dictionary you neocommie faggot

Probably because he's a white male.

They don't want the support the idea that a white male can suffer social or economic issues. If anyone else does it then it's because they were driven by racism.

To me, if you bomb anyone for any reason outside of military conflict, it's terrorism. But it doesn't mean it's not an outcry due to mental or other issues.

>But it doesn't mean it's not an outcry due to mental or other issues.
So why do you guys have sympathy for this guy?

>shitheads
Looks like the brainlet found his new favorite word

Only feelings have meaning and only state approved feelings that have been cleared by a board of social justice judicators. They wear rainbow powdered wigs and tight latex robes with dickholes cut on the ass.

Im from the future btw. 2019 is crazy.

Dont think anyone does, we have to hear his recording, I think what people are saying is he just wasn't a terrorist.

What was the political outcome he was seeking? That people would choose the USPS over FedEx? No one even knows yet what he wanted other than to bomb people apparently. The Unabomber is a more clear cut case.

honestly your point is trash, you're the kind of people who believe the vegas shooter was a white supremacist
maybe get off the internet and think for yourself for a little bit

First sign of a cult is redefining and restricting language.

He had the right idea at first, bombing minority neighborhoods, but after practicing on Tyrone and using a tripwire on those bikers, he should have stepped his game up and taken out FBI buildings like /ourguy Timothy McVeigh

t. Huffington Post journalist looking for screenshots to write an article on

HE'S A FUCKING (((WHITE))) MALE

We need a Saint Timothy every day until shitlibs stop threatening 1A and 2A.

Attached: patronsaintoflibertarianism.png (433x560, 394K)

>t. Newfag
Uncle Ted and cousin Tim are Sup Forumscore. Learn something and lurk moar

They don't need to "look for" anything you retard, they can just post it themselves. Didn't you learn anything from Sarkeesiquinn?

How could bombing people with the sole purpose of inflicting pain and death, and inciting fear be anything BUT terrorism? you fucking idiots

Attached: 1519150064651.jpg (500x452, 83K)

Caught me red handed.
You must be familiar with my work then, like "from soy to trans in under a year, how a diet full of soy will save you thousands on unnecessary hormone pills" and "how white people ruined the world, and how as Jews, we can stop them"

"Terrorism" wasn't defined in the first place.
If anything, she uses it properly to label anyone she doesn't like as terrorist with the end goal of asking for bigger tax cut to "combat" it.

The only reason I don't call it terrorism is because
>it's not
and I don't want them to get it into their soft heads that this is the worst they can expect.

It's terrorism, sure. But is it justified? He'll seger.
>inb4 mohammed
Fuck Arabs, let them burn, they're hardly people.

They already redefined racism and Nazism, why not redefine every other scary buzzword so that we can fit them all underneath the list "Wypipo do"

Brainlet, if he was da real coonabomber, much of Sup Forums would be delighted to be associated with him.

>Wypipo are never terrorists!!!!!

Attached: A5D54D6B-6F7A-49F7-9838-D5F4FE1DE217.jpg (967x3418, 521K)

>WYPIPO ARE TERRORISTS BECAUSE MY FAVOURITE JEWISH NEOCONS SAID SO

What if he just liked blowing things and people up? Shithead.

Lol like anyone fucking cares here? I get called racist in real life and I litterally laugh out loud. Where do you think you are? Shame is a construct faggot.

>Shame is a construct faggot.
says the Sup Forumstard living off his parents with poor hygiene

>Why do libs want to redefine terrorism?
For the same reason conservatives did under Bush, in the exact same way. Daily reminder that libs opposed this kind of thinking under Bush, and conservatives we no-holds-barred "lets call everything terrorism". Then 8 years pass, there's a new puppet in the white house, and all the millions of lemmings across the land change their values and beliefs 180 degrees according to what the idiot box told them to think. In 8 more, the same polar switch will happen again, and most of the lemmings won't even notice they believe the exact opposite of what they believed a decade ago.

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

>is told shame doesn't work
>tries it anyway
kek

Attached: 061.jpg (500x500, 33K)

We don't call serial murders terrorist, we just call them serial murders. So why would we call a serial bomber a terrorist. He's no different than a serial killer, he just used bombs instead of another weapon. Until there is proof he was blowing shit up due to a specific political reason then he is not a terrorist.

Threadly Reminder that libs tried to explain the Pulse Nightclub shooter as "mentally ill" instead of "motivated by Islam".

Attached: file.png (916x897, 279K)

>call 911 and pledge yourself to ISIS
>say Allah akbar
>kill gay people which your religion is known worldwide for doing
>not a terrorist

Christ, libs are so fucking retarded.

They were getting him confused with his victims. Very muddy situation

dear kek you are fucking stupid. Care to state the obvious some more as if it changes the definition of terrorism to fit what your retarded nigger ass thinks ? Tits or gtfo

kek

their narrative and reality don't match up unless they get to redefine the words. eg. terrorist, racist

what was his motive?

God, I hate this fucking country

I love first poster Osterreich

lel

youtu.be/BPgq1c4TYi4
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o

Attached: bugchaser.png (1008x864, 250K)

Terrorist hasn't had a concrete meaning in this country since September 11, 2001 dude.

Don't forget the IRA or Basque separatists, or Chechen jihadists

So has the video been released?