How did this make you feel?

How did this make you feel?

bad

hard

>Secondary character jobs

Oh no who could have possibly expected this

I just remember Videl's head being stepped on by Spopovich and Videl screaming and crying.

That shit was Cringe...

indifferent
also the dub made her sound like some kind of bird

Seeing girls getting hurt makes me physically angry

I just wanna protect them all and shield them from badguys

made me wonder why they are pushing some mook's heel status so hard

Neutral, it's just another fight scene.

Like this.

>gets beaten relentlessly by a guy much stronger than her
>still refuses to quit
Videl is cool

like shit

Feel proud, we finally get egality.

Aroused.

Repetitive and dragged on too long, much like these threads.

indifferent

Great because she looks like a faggot after she cut her hair.

erectionbutalsoerection.png

>reaching this hard

stupid

just a dumb scene nobody could take seriously

Some people say it went too far.

But it didn't turn into hentai.

So it didn't go far enough.

I feel nothing, same as always.

Disappointed she didn't suffer more.

Indifferent. I didn't know you normalfags cared about it so much until this recent wave of obnoxious newfriends invaded.

Was this a statement by Toriyama as to why women shouldn't fight?

Videl was trying hard to measure up to her father's legacy. After her beatdown and discovery that her boyfriend was the one who defeated Cell and all that other out of this world shit, she lost that complex and subsequently that drive.

I don't think Toriyama was so much against women fighting as he had his female characters not really care about fighting all that much anyway, probably to his own convenience as a mangaka. Videl resembles both Chi-Chi and Gohan in ways. Plus it's shonen manga, a boys' club; female fighters were not as prevalent as today.

How many times are you going to keep making this thread? Just ask for a ryona thread.

Spopovich looks like Majin Nappa.

I wish she had pigtails when this happened and her tummy was getting revealed so stuff like the backbending would be even sexier, seeing her taut tummy on display

>Plus it's shonen manga, a boys' club; female fighters were not as prevalent as today.
In other words, closer to the actual historic reality of combat, and less like the current landscape of high-fantasy fiction where female fighters have to meet an arbitrary quota of "representation" to be more attuned with current year sensibilities.

>bulma
>RIP

To think, Chi Chi wouldn't be annoying if Goku did that to her early in their relationship.....that and sadly if the other characters didn't teach Goku that smacking a mouthy combative cunt is bad over and over again. So by the time he was an adult the indoctrination took effect and Goku was a pussy whipped loser.

Jelly,I want a good back crack too

welp I just downloaded the entire dragonball Z series so I plan to thoroughly enjoy this when I get to it in my backlog. now I just need to find a good remastered dragonball torrent.

I enjoyed it, showed some brutality not really shown to happen to female characters in db yet.

And of course the looking forwards to how dear old spopovitch would be offed, wich pretty much delivered.

is this some kind of stealth ryona thread?

Watched this among people. Had to hide my boner

It awakened something deep within me. After seeing that, I was doomed to live as a ryonafag.
I still watch it from time to time for a nostalgia jerk

Uncomfortable, because it was a one-sided beatdown and generally unsportsmanlike of him to do it in a tournament. Wouldn't particularly have a problem with it if it wasn't in a tournament though.

I wish there was a similar seen with Caulifla.

The day she decided to just be a housewife instead.

>gohan vs eell
huh?

>Polish character
>He's a lumbering, dumb, bald shorty guy
Thanks for representing us in a nice way japan, fuck you. Kurwa.

It gave me a ryona fetish.

It made Gohan look like a mega cuck. He just stood there while his girlfriend was getting the tar beat out of her. Torriyama abandoned spopovich and the tournament the very next chapter so this scene was entirely pointless.

>poland
>anybody giving a single fuck about anything related to you
why do you think spopovich is polish? I always thought he's russian
t. nihonjin

This, Gohan should've stepped in and stopped him once the match was clearly decided, regardless of Goku trying to keep him from doing it
Instead it was just the start of Gohan's slide into total cuckdom.

are you two retarded or just pretending to be?

Nah. One thing is to be valiant and strong-willed enough to refuse quitting even when chances of winning are very low, and another is to be retardedly stubborn when chances are non-existant. Videl is the later.

Fucking tubes, man.

It shocked me, because Videl was my first crush as a kid. She was bad ass and didn't mind getting her hands dirty (strong female character done right), but hen she gets completely wrecked by Spop and nearly dies. It made me like her even more, too bad that after that she turned into a generic house wife.

A Fair fight, the only thing wrong was that videl should have known when to call it quits. Spopovitch was a dick for not throwing her off the ring once he was done, but then again she did break his neck first.

Man I wish we had a good DBZ BD of this scene.

Imagine the manhandling

>sPOPovich

Gohan not going out there and bitch smacking him in ssj2 was severely disappointing.
>I don't care how annoying this videl was.

Came here to say this.