Hellow from Russia/

Hellow from Russia/
I am an agent of the KGB (just kidding). Actually, I want to get to know American society better. Please answer a few questions:
1) are there any niggers in America who support trump?
2) Is it True that white people don't find a job because of white skin color?
3) is it true that the Americans want to destroy Russia because of the intervention of our hackers?
4) Is There on a 4hc blacks?
5) Why do you support Trump?
I'm not right nor left, neither Putin supporter, nor a supporter of Ttrump.

Attached: 1352558811-0157885-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg (900x597, 146K)

BUMP

>1) are there any niggers in America who support trump?
No. Niggers are required to register as democrats and vote for democrats only
>2) Is it True that white people don't find a job because of white skin color?
Yes. We only want niggers to do the jobs white people refuse to do.
>3) is it true that the Americans want to destroy Russia because of the intervention of our hackers?
Absolutely. This is war, and we won't stop until it goes nuclear.
>4) Is There on a 4hc blacks?
Sorry, I don't speak Russian
>5) Why do you support Trump?
He vowed to destroy Russia utterly and forever in order to expand the boundaries of Greater Israel.

You're funny.

БAMП

1) No, the niggers voted for Clinton. Some black people voted for Trump.
2) Affirmative Action - yes.
3) What intervention? There are no capable hackers in the Russian government, just the Russian mafia.
4) ???
5) Did you see Clinton? She wanted to start shooting at Russia over a goddamned oil pipeline through Syria. If I don't want war over Clinton's lame hacking claims, I don't want war because she took a $1 million bribe from Qatar.

Yobani vrot

Attached: 1521546644444.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Hi Russia :)

here are real answers with the no fake and no bullshit
yes. tommy sotomayor is a great example
depends on the job. for low level working class jobs whites have no problem. but if you're trying to get a higher level job at a big corporation, diversity quotas could be an issue
>3) is it true that the Americans want to destroy Russia because of the intervention of our hackers?
we've wanted to destroy you long before that. dont ask me why. i cant understand it myself
not sure what "4hc" is
i dont anymore. not since he launched cruise missiles at syria. i supported him because during his campaign he talked about re-defining the role of NATO to anti-terrorism and having good relations with russia. he lied. (((they))) always trick us

1. Yes, I'd say somewhere between 10% and 15%
2. No, only corporate jobs do this and those are usually entry level and are the worse jobs to have anyways.
3. Majority of the country wants us to stop bombing the shit out of the middle east, not start a nuclear holocaust with Russia.
4. Idk what 4hc means
5. Because I was sick of liberals destroying the country and Trump knows how to fire up the economy.

Are there any African Americans on this site?

Try to translate this phrase: "Ceмихyeчный мaмoeб. "

Are there niggas on Sup Forums?

Probably a few niggers around here

ok real answers:

Of course, but most do not. Consider Diamond and Silk, who Trump used to bring to the rallies. They had to go hide because blacks who go outside of the plantation are Uncle Toms and have to deal with death threats and social rejection and whatever else.
Yes, afirmitive action and racial quotas is a very real thing. But if you're white and you have skills then it's not hard to figure out how to get by.
It's split. A lot of people truly and honestly believe all the Jewish lies on TV, or remember Communism, or the Cold War, etc.
xyntha
This takes too long to answer, but the main reason is that he provides the cover necessary for our intelligence agencies and other such people to attempt a peaceful military coup against the neocons. Will it work? I don't know. But it's worth trying.

of course but theyll never admit it

There's every kind of person imaginable here. I get the sense that they're kind of like females in that a lot of them don't advertise it because in the end we're all shitposting with our friends here.

Even a week ago some paki durka blew his head off and even though we he should have gone back and we laugh at his death he's still one of us.

A мы любим aфpикaнцeв)))))

Attached: 5664345.jpg (700x426, 76K)

This is prob an Ethiopian priest, they have converted to Christianity long before Slavs

tfw my search engine says
>Did you mean: A мы любим aфpикaнцeв
and all the results are still in hacker runes

Attached: 1491940039078.png (695x390, 478K)

Я знaю))))) Ha caмoм дeлe кpyтaя фoткa

Why did putins wife divorce him?

There are very little nig nogs supporting trump
You have to look hard for them

Niggers voted shillton
Blacks voted trump

They probably lurk as do the majority of users.

1 - yes
2 - no
3 - yes
4 - wat
5 - allegedly he is born-again and is fighting the cabal

define who you mean but yes people from all viewpoints and backgrounds support Trump

not sure, I'm white so I haven't had a job in 30 years

no, we're trying to get into business with your oligarchs so your people don't ever get any of the benefit they would have from trading with the US

I don't know what that is

he is the president and I support this country, he's not the greatest but he is the best in my lifetime but that isn't saying much either

semihuecni?! mamoeb
first part have no idea, they second is motherfucker

yes , soc , sp, int, prolly b too
i've seen a few claiming to be black here
so yes, there are even black angles here

Attached: 1519591470629.jpg (768x960, 110K)

1. Yes but very few open about it.
2. No. Whites get hired easily if they aren't total degenerates.
3. No, the democrat party is using this narrative to demonize Trump.
4. Not sure what you mean.
5. Yes. Purely for economic reasons, as a person I think Trump is a clown but its fun to watch the underdog winning for once.

1) not many
2) not if you’re a white woman
3) I have no idea why the MSM keeps bringing up Russia like it’s 1960, nobody I know has anything against Russia
4) ....niet?
5) he’s not killary. I would have unironically preferred Johnson however

He asked about are black people here, in Sup Forums.

Ah, I see the Kremlin overwatcher has taken over from the low level KGBbot.

user there are only niggers. Every nigger is a a nigger forever. They all act like niggers.

Assuming direct control of the swarm.

Attached: latest[1].png (1366x768, 711K)

Attached: 1231231312312312.jpg (897x600, 115K)

You should give it tetris