Anglo Saxon Pride: meme the will to live and fight

Comedy is great to undermine cherised ideas/ideals of the degenerate and the left but we need to inspire the Anglo Saxons to fight again -- give them the will to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRj01LShXN8

We need to get more stuff like this out there

Attached: henry-v-1989-1-1024x552.png (1024x552, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy-biXpY4iw
youtube.com/watch?v=AIej5eBsCmc
youtube.com/watch?v=PpTieqWKjOE
youtube.com/watch?v=9t41HPWtJCY
youtube.com/watch?v=HGVLOjJPBW0
youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4
youtube.com/watch?v=gO2WSectb1w
youtube.com/watch?v=aGWnooumM2o&t=135s
youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3xdJ7Edz8
youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too many mutts and eurotrash for this type of thread to work, lad

maybe you're right, brother, but i've got to try

>watching 5 minutes of anglo-fantasy
Waste of my fucking time.
Go back tu suck little muslim cocks, anglos.

Attached: uk-early-islamisation-robin-of-sherwood-boiling-frog.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

>anglo-fantasy
?
>Agincourt
Guess you don't read military history

"wider dan u abmed"

Attached: 1511134809740.png (547x626, 18K)

I guess I'll contribute, then

Attached: DWlLI6gWkAAGD5u.jpg (1588x2048, 370K)

>history
Oh, the anglo (((history))), a brainwash so they can feel so full of themselves, and so proud of ???... nobody really knows what.

Attached: lmao-le-pen.jpg (350x350, 10K)

>Sup Forums 2018
When you don't know if it leftists or government intelligence agencies trying to derail unifying threads

and it's fuckin mental that an irishman and an aussie are the ones being pro anglo saxon. not surprised that the meme flag is anti, though.

forgot pic

Attached: p1t8qj0qa1901.jpg (1136x295, 43K)

Or you just know it's the eternal anglo who protects and serve the jew.

Attached: 1448558064576.jpg (700x857, 327K)

lol
>who will out-Irish the Irish themselves?

What's the cultural mood of Ireland like these days? are they as lethargic as the English at their own doom?

seems to me that it's americans who have been fighting israel's wars for them. your country recognised the state of israel 11 minutes after they declared independence from the british mandate of palestine (after a war that consisted of them murdering british conscripts.)

Attached: King George V in a top hat.jpg (960x1467, 102K)

actually, I just realised how easy it is to ignore the negative posters, like who gives a fuck about them, really?

start with taking back the right to free speech

Attached: 1470860493826.jpg (588x255, 49K)

there's fuck-all leadership in ireland, england, scotland or wales and if any leader appeared he'd be locked up, like bowden said.

these islands are doomed desu

Fuck you. You're probably a plastic paddy or Midwestern kraut.

Attached: 1482752037674.jpg (401x466, 101K)

Only doomed if the lower and middle classes give up. The elites can be removed. Hung as traitors, if necessary

>Posting a french nobleman who wanted to take his french land back

At least post something from an actual Saxon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy-biXpY4iw

that's the fantasy, yeah. but in order for any pitchfork-wielding mob to change anything you need leadership.

It's missing the point of the speech -- you can pull any thread apart, even anglo saxons being germanic etc

I think you may like this

youtube.com/watch?v=AIej5eBsCmc

Leaders will rise. Reminds me of Learned Hand's saying:
"What do we mean when we say that first of all we seek liberty? I often wonder whether we do not rest our hopes too much upon constitutions, upon laws and upon courts. These are false hopes; believe me, these are false hopes. Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it"

Thanks Pádraig

Take these

youtube.com/watch?v=PpTieqWKjOE
youtube.com/watch?v=9t41HPWtJCY
youtube.com/watch?v=HGVLOjJPBW0

Also more Anglo Aesthetics

youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4

We really need less muh evropa, we wuz fyrdmen and more you are fuckups who will go the way of dodos if you do not correct your behavior.

What a stupid fucking vapid spam/shill thread.

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=gO2WSectb1w

Attached: 1474393850565.jpg (960x1461, 347K)

So vapid that you felt the need to post here. Guess it's not so vapid after all, CIA-shill.

Thanks, user

>there is a degree to which
RIP JB

youtube.com/watch?v=aGWnooumM2o&t=135s
NEVER HOPELESS
E
V
E
R

Attached: 1515962700493.jpg (450x466, 53K)

His greatest lecture imo. The eternal vanguard

I remember seeing one of his speeches for the first time (on Stormfront!) in 2009 and being mesmerised. First time I'd sat still at my PC listening to something for that long. He's sorely missed but I'm glad he isn't around to see how awful things are now.

Attached: Jonathan Bowden 2.jpg (450x600, 191K)

Gonna hit the sack now, listening to that speech.

God speed, brothers.
Keep hope alive.

He had such high energy. I could re listen to any of his talks and be just as entertained as the first time. We are not sorry!

Never lose hope, brother

youtube.com/watch?v=vmXddTvAkQ0

This is by far the best excerpt from one of his discussions. We must embody the power of nature by overcoming the life denying forces around us. Only by abiding to natural principles will allow us to be healthy and prosperous.

This one hits me right in the feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3xdJ7Edz8

I imagine Bowden would have been arrested by now for inciting hatred by now if he were alive today. He only died in 2012 but things have already changed so vastly for the worse. I think he would have a lot to say for the growing internet movements and can you imagine what he would say about the Muslim grooming gangs?

We will win

youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: st.mogg.png (3100x2150, 2.35M)

Holy fuck, that castle. You guys have such an amazing history

It's your history too if you're an Anglo-Canadian.

Attached: 231120006_herit_CaernarfonCastle_16x9.jpg (642x361, 101K)

Get off my ancestors' isles.

>anglo-fantasy

Amerimutt education at its finest, and people say us leafs are the problem.