Urahara

WHAT THE FUCK?
I thought this show was about /fa/ girls, not alien gore mindbreak.

I'm not sure if this is enough to undrop it.

>started meh
>got boring
>getting really good
I feel bad for whoever dropped this

Not falling for this.

MOTTO
MOTTO

Dude I know what you mean

I dropped this on episode four and even though shit is happening in the show the first four episodes were so boring that I can't even fucking bother

The first episode felt like an actual children's show, so I dropped it. Is this really a late-night anime?

The character interactions and cute art is enough to carry the show for me. The dark stuff is just a bonus.
I don't know why anyone would drop it.

>character interactions
That's the worst thing about it, every character is just a forced archetype. Only the cute art is good but it's not enough to carry such a boring show.

i mean its nothing crazy but the last episode definitely got darker

after realizing the little girl with the shrimp was secretly evil (no shit) they discover all the sweets they've been eating have been transforming their bodies into those flying alien things. the twin tails girl and the blonde cat girl are basically both mind broken, and continue eating them all despite that fact because they crave the attention/power/safety. last episode was set up to have a really cliche make up/power of friendship moment with the main girl with the horns bringing them a gift and it ends with her seeing them just crouched over these alien corpses eating them straight off the ground.

again, it wasnt like over the top grotesque or anything and im not sure how far theyre gonna go with it but it was surely off putting. i've been watching this show sort of half-asleep for the most part just cause i like the aesthetic and the story itself is pretty boring and formulaic but im intrigued again

You're a forced archetype.

Sounds pretty boring.
Even when I like spoiled girls and I like her design, she's too one-dimensional to be funny.
I guess there is no real reason to undrop this, 信じれない.

Hmm maybe I will catch up with this again
I did like the characters I just kind of lost interest around episode 4

Did this show ever pander to SJWs?

No?

No, just to the Crunchyshit and girly weeb tumblr crowd.

It's a show for mature people. If you think it's 'boring' you're right I guess. There's a lot of subtle parts I would have missed when I was younger. I won't give it away, but they've already setup the next plot twist anyways. They weren't even that subtle with the first one, they gave you ample warning multiple times. The tone of the show was all a slow build-up for this episode. Next parts going to be great. You'll be hearing about this show in threads at the end of the season all over Sup Forums, because it's one of those that is a lot better to watch all at once and you'll understand why at the ending.

Boring pasta.

I don't think it's going to be that great but at least it's not totally fluffy autism every week. Anybody could see the "twist" a mile away desu.

please spoiler what's coming up.

>cute and fluffy shit but DAAARK and EDGY twist
Totally haven't seen that one before.

I was just wondering cause the first episode brought up stuff like "stealing culture", then I discovered some of this show was being worked on by Amerifats and heavily funded by Crunchyjew, so I didn't want to continue.

DECONSTRUCTION of magical girls

All art is based on plagiarism of something that has already existed before, silly artists. There hasn't been anything new under the sun since Gilgamesh scooped up all of the NPs and put them in his treasury.

crunchyroll marketing staff out

Oh, that almost makes me want to pick it back up again. Almost.

But you have to be sure that you copy the good things and not just the boring things.