Why is nobody talking about Trump selling out with spending bill?

Attached: 180306145301-donald-trump-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/15/donald-trump-adds-1-trillion-national-debt-14-mont/
usdebtclock.org/
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/omnibus-specifically-prevents-trumps-promised-wall-money-be-spent-fencing
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/976811064724635651
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you propose he do? Shut down the government?
Fuck off with the stupid shill posts.

I'm talking about it.

Trump goes silent on national debt while racking up $1 trillion in 14 months

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/15/donald-trump-adds-1-trillion-national-debt-14-mont/

analysts said it’s just a taste of what’s to come after the tax-cuts and spending spree of recent months.

Indeed, his next $1 trillion could come within a year, and one analyst said he could soon be staring at $3 trillion annual deficits if things go particularly badly in interest rates.

It’s a major reversal for a president who during the campaign had said given eight years he could eliminate the debt entirely, but is instead looking at setting records for red ink.

“We are in for a rude awakening,” said Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

Her organization calculated that with December’s tax cuts and January’s budget-busting spending deal, Mr. Trump has already signed legislation that will add at least $2.4 trillion to the debt in the next decade and, should Congress make those policies permanent, could add as much as $6 trillion.

Attached: king of debt2.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>What do you propose he do? Shut down the government?

Oh look it's THIS ARGUMENT again.

>Fuck off with the stupid shill posts.

I'm a shill for not wanting amnesty don's blanket amnesty for the illegals?

usdebtclock.org/

It's going to hit $22 trillion before the end of the year

maybe $24 trillion next year

fuck that, why is nobody talking about THIS? this kike was sentenced 27 years for child labor, hiring illegal aliens and money laundering and trump pardoned hin. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Attached: 1521727670584.png (699x875, 380K)

lol you're welcome for bringing that to your attention

Obama Leaf redpills another.

Maybe now u see how terrible the Cambridge Analytica Trump shills are on here.

Attached: shalom good soyim.png (800x716, 205K)

It's not Trump. It's the Republicans, cucking yet once again to the unreasonable spending requests of the Democrats so that they can slide in what they want to spend money on, too. This is why Republicans are going to lose probably both the House and the Senate, and that bitch Pelosi will start impeachment hearings. The Republicans are USELESS LOSERS. The only thing they got right was the tax cuts. Everything else has been a total shitshow. They approved far too much spending earlier, they proposed the most absurd DACA proposals I think I have ever heard, and now once again they're signing off on insane spending.

most of the spending is Republican initiatives

Republicans think military spending doesn't count as spending for some retarded reason.

>It's not Trump.

The president can't veto spending bills now.

it is a big redpill for sure, but it doesnt make me like obama any better. just makes me realize we dont have a dog in the fight and never did

Sure the debt could be wiped out instantly, audit the FED, chase up all the waste in gov, clear out all the corruption in politics & of course get rid of illegals who pay no tax but take out of the system

Trump is another swamp creature just like every other AIPC deep state puppet.

bump

>lets ignore what brought the debt this high in the first place and blame Donny
Unironically neck yourself shill fag

>47 miles of fence
So much win.

Attached: bushmaster.jpg (409x295, 16K)

REPAIR THE FENCE

Proxy leaf

that's not me u fucking retard

you're obsessed and in love with me

you chase me from thread to thread

it's the highlight of your life

Nice projection there faggot, same fucking photo you use from your collection. What a pathetic specimen you are

>had said given eight years he could eliminate the debt entirely
>need citation

u paranoid retard

Attached: conservative-genius.jpg (409x295, 18K)

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/omnibus-specifically-prevents-trumps-promised-wall-money-be-spent-fencing

I'm finally convinced Trump is a fucking cuck. Last night I was listening to his book Crippled America and he constantly calls Israel "our best ally".

It's all so fucking tiresome. If Sessions gets Hillary I won't be surprised if he ends up pardoning her.

Fucking puppet.

Don't pretend he wrote the bill in the House and Senate. Hostile RINO leaders.

>Last night I was listening to his book Crippled America

the though of a right wing retard listening to an audio book cracks me up for some reason

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW2.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

the spending bill sucks but you have to remember op Every D and Every R is in favor of spending more of YOUR money on their projects.

Attached: Eugène_Delacroix_-_Le_28_Juillet._La_Liberté_guidant_le_peuple.jpg (1200x963, 261K)

>and he constantly calls Israel "our best ally".

Where were you when he want to AIPAC or had all his kids marry jews?

>Don't pretend he wrote the bill in the House and Senate. Hostile RINO leaders.

Don't pretend he can't veto it either faggot.

The president can’t veto spending bills when it has super majority

>The president can’t veto spending bills when it has super majority

Couple of things

1. WRONG, the president can veto it and they would have to have another vote in Congress to override. Trump has not VETOED A SINGLE BILL SINCE GETTTING INTO THE WHITE HOUSE
2. We don't even know if it's a super majority faggot because we haven't seen the vote.

r u retarded

Do u think the dotard even knows what the veto is

Attached: abe btfo trump.jpg (549x900, 59K)

>actually expecting the feds to give a fuck about the debt

Lol grow up

Attached: BasedBill.jpg (602x399, 73K)

too busy talking about his 19million pet amnestyniggers

This is bretty much what you need to know.

As opposed to passing a Democrat spending bill?

Yes.

>Do u think the dotard even knows what the veto is

Apparently not, he just loves signing stuff because it's a "win"

Why is nobody talking about Trump's tariffs dicking over the stock market?

DOWN 3% TODAY ALREADY GIVE ME MY GAINS BACK REEEEEEEEEE

He apparently supports it, though.

Attached: ZOGbill.png (690x495, 56K)

>As opposed to passing a Democrat spending bill?

This is a Democrat spending bill

There is NOTHING for Republicans in this bill.

FUND ZOG TROOPS DYING FOR ISAREL

Holy shit

>bill Clinton was he reason for this

WRONG

Newt gingrich forced this and we were having a massive economic boom with much less social spending

Now we have trillions spent on a war a decade of economic stagnation and massively expanded entitlements

The “surplus” lasted for a grand total of like 18 months

Not to mention deficit =\= debt

We do not have people in congress that give a shit and the population doesn’t actually give a shit so it’s not string fixed

You still have gains you larping faggot

>haven’t seen the vote
>blaming trump for spending bill

Geeze you made it sound like it’d passed or something. I was just pointing out that President doesn’t have final say on spending. It’s congress’s ballpark.

I think it’s beautiful.... deep state is trying to get rid of trump. This fat bill will make deep state takeover less desirable and difficult. It’s like trump marking his territory.

Exactly. We get... pennies, which can't even be spent on a proper wall. And they get everything else.

See

>deep state is trying to get rid of trump.

he is the deep state faggot

Trump is a fag if he signs this. He could easily veto it, there is no super majority in the Senate.

The US will collapse soon. It's better if we just vote in Bernie at this point and kick off a Civil War. Trump is a giant pussy, every time Paul Ryan tells Trump something he sides with Ryan. Ryan is the problem, as is McConnell. If we had Cruz as leader of the Senate and Gosar, King, Meadows, Jordan, or Gohmert leading the House we wouldn't be in this position.

I'm probably not going to vote for Trump again. I'd rather crash this whole fucking country with a President Kamala Harris then slowly watch it go to shit after we voted Trump in.

For the record I fully support Trump's policies, but he's not doing shit to get them enacted. He is caving because everywhere he is surrounded by supports amnesty and is against the wall (Marc Short, Kellyanne Conway, and Mattis).

>For the record I fully support Trump's policies, but he's not doing shit to get them enacted.

This.

go to hell you lies

Attached: Danny Trumps.jpg (768x772, 264K)

*people who support amnesty

Lmao Newt had nothing to do with it. Newt was such a fucking disaster, that he was thrown out of his own party in disgrace in 1998.

Republicans had nothing to do with the Clinton surplus. They pissed it away the moment they got the chance.

Attached: newt btfo.png (450x334, 146K)

THEY HAVEN'T PASSED IT IN THE HOUSE YET

>The “surplus” lasted for a grand total of like 18 months

4 years actually

you're fucking retarded man

Attached: basedbill4.jpg (483x315, 23K)

>lowest black and hispanic unemployment in history
>lowest overall unemployment rate in over 16 years
>longest bull run in the DOW in history
>somehow left wing morons will find a way to give the credit to obama
The winning won't stop. The winning CAN'T stop.

Attached: 1333931229632.gif (400x276, 559K)

>Can't veto it yet.

Pfft... the last thing a real estate developer would be, is deep state.

funny how the people with nothing worry so much about the debt while the rich add a trillion more with taxcuts

This is the type of shit I hate. People literally sucking Trump's dick relentlessly and not pushing him to enact his campaign promises. It's not about the Republicans, he can easily tell Ryan that he'll campaign against him in Wisconsin and destroy him politically if he doesn't get the 25 billion for the wall. Same is true for McConnell, who has a 16% approval rating in Kentucky.

We're being controlled by people who are literally flooding our country with spics, 3rd world niggers and Muslims. They aren't willing to fight the culture/ethnic war that Trump is. They literally torpedo their own party's candidates (Chris McDaniel in Mississippi and Roy Moore/Mo Brooks in Alabama). The people that represent our policies are being destroyed by the GOP. Sometimes I hope that the Republicans lose the House just so Ryan is permanently banned from the GOP and is destroyed politically.

>Increase immigration
>THE WINNING CAN'T STOP!

>somehow right wing morons will find a way to give the credit to trump

Attached: black unemployment rate.png (1168x470, 47K)

We're talking about the spending bill here. Keep your talking points for /ptg/.

He’s not a slimy politician... I could care less.

Now if he was a slimy politician, I’d hold him to every letter of his promises. Trump is giving us a tour of how fake the politician’s world is.

Because Sup Forums drank the koolaid and can't cope with having been jewed by the biggest bullshitter new york ever created.

this

>Trump is giving us a tour of how fake the politician’s world is.

Yup which is why his faggot ass is out in one term.

Used it as an enema more like.

if trump was dangerous to the oligarchs he'd be gone

IS HE FUCKING STUPID

>if trump was dangerous to the oligarchs he'd be gone

Word, anyone who gets into the white house is ZOG. Why do people act like Trump is any different? Is it the twitter shit?

Primary this RINO faggot in 2020.

pretty sure he gave them massive tax cuts

Attached: donors payback.jpg (600x600, 103K)

This bill is shit.

This.
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/976811064724635651

Also where are the democrats able to push their political agenda in Congress when we have the fucking "majority"? seriously

Attached: 1521728592743.jpg (341x677, 35K)

He talks like a retard so he attracts the retards. People expect POTUS to be well-spoken and articulate, Trump speaks like he has just been given a fortune cookie and told to make a paragraph out of it. The retards can finally understand what a politician is saying, so they mistake him as one of their own.

thing with these omnibus bills is no one knows whats in them until it's too late. I bet it won't be spending cuts for the rich

not the first time the retards elected a retard

Attached: bush 2.0.png (1024x663, 972K)

There are several points that I have to argue in this completely batshit retarded shillpit of a thread.

1.The bill hasn't even been voted yet and have gained strong opposition from Republican particularly the freedom Caucus.

2.The bill is not the fault of Trump and have shown what we've always know all along:- McConnel and Ryan are traitorous Sons of bitches

3. You'll realize by now that Obama Leaf and the retarded faggots itt like
are so batshit retarded that they forget that
>DACA is dead
>Economy is at an all time high
>Kept his campaign promise multiple time like tariffs for China
>Passed the tax bill
>Deregulate the fuck out of many sectors
>And many more
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

4. Trump is completely innocent as the Russian investigation and the Mueller probe is down to a screeching halt as they've yet to found any sort of evidence for said collusion

5. Cambridge Analytica is finally found to be a nothing burger in its entirety

And before you asked, yes Obama leaf is THAT retarded and wrong since he got BTFO real hard during the election BUT make no mistake, the bill is cancer and I would rather see a government shutdown than see it gets passed.

Nice tour with funds for sanctuary cities, visas for Central Americans from shithole countries, and tunnel from Jew York to Jew Jersey.

Trump won't win in 2020 if he keeps this up. We might as well vote for Kamala "We Wuz Kangz and SHeeeit" if we want all of this stuff.

>DACA is dead
Are you mentally retarded? ZERO DACA HAS BEEN DEPORTED YOU LYING HOMO

DACA HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE STILL IN PLACE BY COURTS YOU STUPID FAGAGOT NIGGER QUEER

grandstanding rand

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-03-22 11-37-10.png (691x839, 434K)

>Nice tour with funds for sanctuary cities, visas for Central Americans from shithole countries, and tunnel from Jew York to Jew Jersey.

That's why faggots like are the biggest lying cocksuckers on the planet, who continue to glass light us.

Correction
We are in for a Great Awakening
You guys want to end the Fed.
Well you’re going to get it so buckle up.

DACA isn't dead, they are still filling out forms TODAY.

H2B visas are increased, we're getting Pedro from El Salvador and all the MS-13 gang members that his wife will shit out.

Sanctuary cities are funded so Mexicans can come to California and vote in our elections.

Wow, fucking based!

t. muslim

I don’t agree with any of it. Congress should be a part time job, like the army reserves

>pox on both houses
>Republican House
>Republican Senate

Republican set the agenda and decide when a bill drops

fucking GOP dindus

he better shut down the govt tmrw tho lmao

Attached: randlet.jpg (560x375, 193K)

>DACA isn't dead, they are still filling out forms TODAY.

Anyone saying DACA is dead is a shill at this point, straight from /r/t d. I'm truly convinced there are Trump psy ops opreatives from the white house on here as well.

Retard huh?
This retard owns his own 737
I wish I was that retarded you fucking retard

There are. Cambridge Analytica shills

Trump better get his shit together QUICK

Attached: 00 719.jpg (1256x740, 68K)

u shoulda inherited hundreds of millions from daddy u retard

Yeah but it's not. Short of going to DC and burning the whole thing to the ground this is going to continue until we have a Chavez like leader, or someone like Theresa May who just pretends to be conservative and is basically a Commie whore.

I think time is up, we need to make a stand in Wyoming and just fucking take over the state. Matt Mead appears to be ok, but we can go much further to the right. They just enacted a Stand Your Ground bill that will allow you to shoot niggers dead in the street without going to jail (if he starts attacking you, you have no duty to retreat). Wyoming should be a white paradise, it's basically going to be the last place in the US along with Alaska, North Dakota, and parts of Idaho/South Dakota that will be where whites can live peacefully without 3rd world minorities fucking everything up.

We're too busy blaming jews for any of that nonsense.

You fucking retarded nigger, DACA never gave illegals immunity to deportations, its just that they can't renew their visas at all and are effectively dead in the water holy shit how fucking retarded are you?

Not an argument

There is literally no DACA at all in the bill and they cannot renew their visas. The other shit though I don't support but again he has the opportunity to veto it.

not an argument and soundly BTFO

Care to show me those forms from TODAY?

Care to show me those H2B visas, when all the talk was about H1B?

Care to tell me which party is behind those sanctuary cities, and which is behind the cities rebelling against California's sanctuary law?

Care to tell me which party is responsible for trying to stop the loss of chain migration, stop deportation of illegals, and drive replacement of the American worker with visas?

>he had a poor dad
stfu poorfag

DACA expired. The courts just said they can't be hunted down for being expired, yet. Where have you been? And what party is behind DACA's birth and defense?