Okay, I will rate yours...

3/6
+ JoJo
+ Berserk
+ Cowboy Bebop
-- Neon Genesis Evangelion
-- FLCL
-- Gurrenn Lagann

Don't take it hard. I tend to have specific taste in anime and don't like most of the ones I have watched.

Good, Gainax is crap

5/8
6/7
>spring and chaos
Why?

>>spring and chaos
>Why?
I like poetry and you have to know some of Kenji Miyazawa's life to make sense of the surreal narrative. It is about the tribulations and experiences a poet goes through and bringing such experiences into one's own work, being "of" it.

Well, I have not much knowledge on Kenji's life. Its a very good movie, I was curious about it, the last time I've seen it in Sup Forums was more than a couple of years.

I feel like Barakamon is mediocre as hell compared to NNB/Sketchbook and other good iyashikei, it doesn't have any subtlety in comparison.

Oh, I thought Spring & Chaos was the one you disliked. I'm curious which one out of my list do you dislike?

Also, what are the anime on the upper left, bottom-left, mid-left, and mid-right on your list?

I actually agree with you that Barakamon is not as good as Non Non Biyori and Sketchbook. I'm currently watching Tamayura and it may replace Barakamon.

Watch Kamichu if you haven't, I'd put it on the NNB/Sketchbook god tier.

Kill yourself

>Kill yourself
No.

Pretty good, OP.

I thought this was just a meme

>+ Eva, Space Dandy, Bebop, Berserk
>+/- TTGL

>+ Non Non Biyori Repeat

>+ LOGH

edge

There's nothing wrong with a 3x3 being well-known classics, all those shows are fucking good. It's not likely that someone is faking their taste as much as it is that they haven't seen enough to find other anime that highly appeal to them personally

Why are so many anime/manga fans passive aggressive and treat taste like it's reflective of character, making it personal? I rated the goddamn list. If you don't agree, then whatever, I do not hate you and move on. People have different taste.

People here act like rating a list is tantamount to passing judgment on a person's self-worth or something.

What the fuck are you doing

edgier

Well yeah, we're on Sup Forums.

I know I'm full pleb, but I don't care.

And the FLCL manga had a much better ending than the anime. Fite me.

i like these a lot

I wish I liked Flag and Gasaraki that much, Takahashi anime always sound amazing in concept but are dead boring in execution

You're okay.

>+ Stand Alone Complex, Spice and Wolf, Black Lagoon
>+/- TTGL

Flag just gets me. It's a neat little exploration of a plausible contemporary conflict scenario, with an interesting mech to boot.

I in turn will + you for GitS, Baccano, Bebop, and Mushishi. I wish I could say I have seen Tatami Galaxy.

What's the top right?

r8 pls no h8

Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows

myanimelist.net/anime/32491/Kanojo_to_Kanojo_no_Neko__Everything_Flows

Love Live is complete shit, everything else is fine.

6/7

h8/r8

9/9

5/5

6/6

4/5

this just me though.

I really enjoy watching movies.

>right column

Never seen anything so out of place.

Redline and Ninja scroll were awesome

5/5
good taste op, of the shows I haven't watched all of them are on my too watch list except one.

8/8

An important rule for 3x3:

If someone who's seen the show can't immediately recognize it from the image, pick another god damn image. Pick the most recognizable image.
Don't be a hipster cunt.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Eh?

I don't see belladonna too often. Good taste user

9/9

-0.5 Berserk
8/9

8/8

9/9

9/9

-0.5 Berserk
6.5/7

-1 Outlaw Star
7/8

-1 Here and There Now and Shit
7/8

8/8

-1 Psycho Pass
8/9

8/8

9/9

9/9
Boku no Academia was meh as fuck but I might be getting too old for shonen

-0.5 Big 0
-1 S;G
7.5/9

-0.5 Angel Beats
-0.5 Death Parade
-0.5 Anohana
-1 Mirai Niki
5.5/8

-1 Redline
8/9

9/9

-1 Kaiba
8/9

13/13

-1 Juirui
-1 Mysterious Girl X
7/9

Not a perfect collection of my favorites, but more like the essence of my taste. Or maybe my favorites, sans -type shows.

What do you even like about Thunderbolt Fantasy? There's a few cool fight scenes, sure, but the story and characters are so full of boring cliche that's it's more boring than a boring anime.