Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
Cross Account
Spring Weapon No. 1
Shudan!
Tomatoypoo no Lycopene (2)

Absent: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Issue 1:
Cover/Lead CP: Haikyuu!!
CPs: Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san and We Never Learn (Included Yuuna/WNL Collab Poster), Dr. Stone

May the autism games commence.

Pure ranking

01 Kimetsu ch.081
02 Dr. Stone ch.030
03 Neverland ch.058
04 Black Clover ch.128
05 Gintama ch.654
06 BokuBen ch.034
07 Hero Academia ch.155
08 *Lycopene ch.001*
09 Sōma ch.234
10 Haikyū ch.273
11 Yūna-san ch.082
12 Cross Account ch.016
13 No. 01 ch.048
14 Shūdan ch.017

*Not sure if Lycopene is ranked or not but this is its 8th week

Its early tocs, because thursday will be public holliday in Japan.

Break for Psi in #52 because author is sick.
In #01 will be big news for Jump's 50th anniversary

>07 Hero Academia ch.155
Stick a fork on it.

Im glad that kimetsu is doing great back to back TOCs, totally deserved considering that the current arc has been the best of the entire manga so far imo.

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion

I'm really fucking glad Kimetsu is doing so well. I was worried for a while it might drop out entirely.

Good God I don't want Kimetsu to be this popular. I'd rather it be just popular enough to survive but not so popular so as to attract any unwanted attention.

>middle ranking
>bad
Really makes you think.
>it sells well, one of the best sellers of Jump actually
>it is one of the current faces of Jump alongside with OP and Haikyu
>is getting another season
As dead as the it's dying meme.

I think it's inevitable that it gets an anime, and the threads will go to shit at that point. Enjoy them for now, but know it will happen.

It's only popular in Japan, the West couldn't care less about it, maybe more people will care about it when it gets an anime.

Why can't we all just get along user-kun? Why can't you let me be happy that a manga that I greatly enjoy is doing great

Why did you even respond to him? He's not looking for an argument just an excuse to troll. Also when the second highest selling title of the magazine is in the bottom five its time you stop taking ToCs seriously

LET THE SHITSTORM BEGIN

You know they will get it an anime. You know it will attract the illiterate plebs. You know the threads will be ruined.

It'll get a high budget adaptation by Kinema Citrus or some shit.

>08 *Lycopene ch.001*
Wait.
Wat?

Haikyu deserves better. Well, ToC's really are pointless. Just look at shit like Spring weapon, literally at the bottom of the magazine for the entire year, one of the worst sellers in the magazine ever, no growth, still not axed.

I wonder what that's going to be.

Different people buy volumes and vote in the magazine, have you ever considered that?

Shit does that mean early chapters?

Just because Kinema Citrus adapted a manga for once it doesn't mean they'll suddenly get an adaptation from the largest manga magazine in Japan.

Realistically speaking, Kimetsu will probably be animated by one of these: BONES, Production I.G., Shaft, Lerche, J.C Staff and if it gets unlucky Pierrot.

>11 Yūna-san ch.082
Fuck elevens, that was a hell of a cute chapter.
Two nukes werent enough, seriously.

So its just a coincidence that OP sells well and is always in the top three while BC sells like shit yet is always in the top 5?

>Shaft
unironically I think this actually can be a good fit.

It's going to be worse when some cancerous group translating Jump picks this title up. That's when low tier shitters who read series just because it's translated by a superior group will start reading this series and the threads will become filled with pretentious cunts.

I would actually really enjoy seeing bones or shaft do it. They've both demonstrated they could put together an interesting aesthetic to match the manga's style

> 06 BokuBen ch.034
Evidently nips don't like Sensei as much as the rest of the harem.

Surprisingly, yes, it is, especially if they get some God tier background art work for it.

There's a lot of randomness and cases of editor meddling in the rankings but the general trend exists.

>CPs: Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san and We Never Learn (Included Yuuna/WNL Collab Poster)
That’s a pretty neat collaboration between those two series in Jump. Now I wonder how Yuragi’s collaboration chapter with Man Gataro is going to play out in Jump Giga.

Not going to happen, Kimetsu is very unpopular.

Mangastream used to translate it, but the threads never even lasted a day. Only an anime will ruin them.

A match made in heaven.

oh shit

>Bones
>Having more than one WSJ series

Would you want a mediocre s1?

Shit, I forgot about Sunrise, they might be willing to adapt it as well because they'll be done with Gintama.

There's also the chance that the anime doesn't take off. That will only happen if we get an unfortunate shit adaptation from Pierrot or something.

May the EiC be ever in your favor

So early chapter or just the ToC?

So are we getting early WSJ spoilers this week as well?

>05 Gintama ch.654
What the hell, I can't remember the last time it was this high.

Bones are fantastic all around. Season 1 might have been somewhat rushed because Jump rushed out the adaptation as soon as possible, they wanted an anime before the third or forth volume for the manga was released, which is fucking insane. Bones were also super busy that anime season, they had 3 shows in total.

Bones are amazing and season 1 of hero was great, far away from mediocre, I know you're baiting, but here's a reply anyway.

>14 Shūdan ch.017
those poor midgets

Also, implying other studios could do even half as good of a job as Bones even when they're under a heavy schedule.

>>Would you want a mediocre s1?
No? That's why I wanted Bones to begin with other than Kinema Citrus who's mostly shit

Ms never did kimetsu

>Labor Thanksgiving Day

>imblying they can't have 3 Bones series
I don't see why they wouldn't want as many Jump manga as possible.

IG's Haikyuu was way better than Bones' HeroAca. In every single sense.

Not even close

>01 Kimetsu ch.081
Awesome, this chapter totally deserves it

>long necks and stock footage
Yeah...no

It was.

IG did a great job on Haikyu and all, but Bones are on another level.

Average rank of last 8 weeks excluding cancelled series

01 One Piece 01.76
02 Dr. Stone 02.70
03 Kimetsu 03.83
04 Black Clover 04.15
05 Neverland 04.17
06 Haikyū 04.74
07 BokuBen 05.31
08 Hero Academia 05.54
09 Saiki 06.46
10 Hinomaru 07.83
11 Lycopene 08.00
12 Yūna-san 08.28
13 Gintama 09.45
14 Sōma 10.39
15 Robot 10.40
16 No. 01 12.01
17 Shūdan 12.85
18 Cross Account 12.99

>16 No. 01 12.01
>17 Shūdan 12.85
>18 Cross Account 12.99
WHEN ARE THESE GETTING AXED

Oh, so that's why Robo timeskipped

>better

Not even that, the current TS user does a better job translating kimetsu compared to how MS and other scanlators do other series rn, and he doesn't fuck up the quality of the scans either

Grinds axe

Mangastream's translator is so bad it's insane. It's hilarious how they do Stone and OP first now to try and compete with Jaimini

Jaimini shiller

>japan in charge of having good taste in women

Don't trust me, compare their OP translations. It's immediately obvious.

Average of 2017

1 One Piece 1.708333333
2 Hero Academia 3.5
3 Neverland 3.59375
4 Black Clover 3.810810811
5 Dr. Stone 3.833333333
6 Kimetsu 3.944444444
7 Haikyū 4.717948718
8 Sesuji 6.714285714
9 Sōma 6.783783784
10 Hinomaru 7.473684211
11 BokuBen 7.538461538
12 Saiki 7.56097561
13 Yūna-san 7.769230769
14 Lycopene 8
15 Robot 8.272727273
16 Gintama 8.756097561
17 Samon-kun 9.4
18 Hunter × Hunter 9.666666667
19 No. 01 9.674418605
20 Amalgam 12.22222222
21 Ole Golazo 12.4
22 Shūdan 12.46666667
23 Poro 13.3
24 Marie 13.33333333
25 Cross Account 13.4375
26 Demon's Plan 13.6
27 U19 13.9

>dogtooth

I just like that they left out him using the word cute because it didn't fit their 2edgyforu conception of him

>U19 13.9
Too woke for jyanpu

What happens if you average only over all series that have existed for the whole year? Kinda pointless averaging only 1 or 2 numbers.

If only Kimetsu, Stone and Neverland got proper adaptations. I wish it wasn't so fucking random.

Kimetsu and Dr. Stone are at risk of being butchered up by Toei or Pierrot with 50+ episode dog shit tier slow adaptations with filler out the ass everywhere. Just look how bad the World Trigger and Black Clover anime are, they're both subpar in terms of visual presentation and they have incredibly inconsistent animation because they can't handle so many episodes without shitting the quality up.

Neverland has higher chances of getting a top tier anime because they can't really give it to the shitters at Pierrot or Toei because Jump know that their style of adapting stuff isn't stunning enough. The anime for this needs to be incredibly stunning visually and it needs a staff that can make things tense.

Stuff like Yuuuna and Bokuben have higher chances of getting decent adaptations because they need the character designs to look really good for marketing purposes.

I dont know moonrunes so i can't really say when a translation is better than the other, is mangastream that bad? Should i avoid their translations?

>3 Neverland 3.59375
>4 Black Clover 3.810810811
Clovercucks BTFO

If you have other options, you should almost always pick the choice that isn't Mangastream. I understand they use a different translator who's alright for Ippo, but I don't read it so I can't say for sure.

>06 Bokuben
Japan's shit taste strikes again

>26 Demon's Plan 13.6
Was this seriously from this year, it's so painfully forgettable that I honestly can't even remember, or did it start in 2016?

When will World Trigger come back and save jump? Will it be in my lifetime?

While JB is generally better than MS, their Stone translation is worse.

14 Shūdan ch.017
Did that colorpage not mean anything?

I wish the anime for Yuuna isn't shit. It'll attract shitposters but at least it'll be safe.

That was maid sensei chapter right?

Started around this time last year and got axed in February.

>sports manga
>soccer, the most generic of sports
what did you expect

Demon plan for me was one of those things that you know is trash but you still enjoy it

>19 No. 01 9.674418605
>20 Amalgam 12.22222222
I guess I can see why Spring Weapon survives, there's a huge gap between it and the actual cancellation fodder

There's a reason they're called niggerstream

>8 Sesuji 6.714285714
>22 Shūdan 12.46666667
What went wrong

yes, maybe fanservice heavy chapters don't cut it for the fans, which is weird since that chapter wasn't that lewd, oh well, at least we will get more sensei this week

Going to WSJ with those kind of series in the first place.

divegrass

Neverland might be by A1, Wit or IG. Madhouse would have been good before they died.

>04 Black Clover 04.15
>08 Hero Academia 05.54
bokufags on suicide watch

ToC =/= Chapter Popularity

It's his own fault, sesuji could have gone longer but he was scared of the axe so he quickly ended it without taking a risk for another arc.

>A1
Please fuck no, I'll even take Shaft over them

I'm afraid that if IG takes it, all the character will look like haikyuu and welcome to the ballroom

>Dr. Stone
Is it just a meme Jump are forcing or is it actually any good? Any of you read it and have any strong opinions about it?

The former. It had a really shitty start

Considering they were caught using bots to increase view-counts for the PV on their youtube channel for it? Its another Toriko.

It seems like it's made to have an anime. Very episodic with room for little science lesson omake scenes.

I too would like to know if we'll be getting the new chapters early or not.