I also have very few friends, will I like this manga then?

I also have very few friends, will I like this manga then?

>Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (僕は友達が少ない, lit. "I Have Few Friends")

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQCX6tIzC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, if you like indecisive MC’s. Just watch the anime and read Hisasi doujinshi for the imouto loli. The rest are hags,

>I was only pretending to be retarded, the series

>lit. "I Have Few Friends"
We all speak anime here. No need to translate.

nandatte!?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQCX6tIzC4

No it was just a harem with every girl craving for MC dick despite him apparently unpopular. This LN is an affront to the real loners.

I need more of this

That chair speaks to me in a spiritual level.

Sena > Yozora

>Two childhood friends, a loli nun, her older sister, and a nympho scientist among others throw themselves at him
>Kodaka plays dense with all of them because he's uninterested in a relationship
>Is probably boning his chuuni-imouto anyway
It really is.

No, if you try to self insert in a dude that claims to be an outcas but immediatly has 3 girls after his dick, all you're going to get is suffering.

Underrated post

It's a story about dysfunctional people, you may or may not like it

>if you try to self insert in a dude that claims to be an outcas but immediatly has 3 girls after his dick, all you're going to get is suffering.

> implying this doesn't happen in real life

well, he is hafu and almost blonde. Surely he is also influenced down there.

yES

Haganai is great but it completely falls off a cliff after a certain major event (you will know when it happens). Just stop reading after that.

I'm glad she lost.

I stopped reading before that. Absolutely retarded decision by the author

can you spoil me?

kinky

please be more clear. what happens?

This, honestly. The MC deliberately avoids romantic developments with the 'lol didn't hear you' card and the black haired girl is a tard for not telling the MC that she was his old friend and she's dying for some blonde-tipped wood.

nadatte?

If you like to pretend to be dense then yeah this show is for you

Only one girl after his dick and she only started 40% into the series.

Who he ends up picking or?

This legit could of been great, I enjoyed some of the characters the art style. MC is just pants on head retarded.

>c.47 by Maigo (1146d ago)

Throughout the entire series the MC was a lovable oaf. People actually liked him as a character. He was dense but he was thoughtful and friendly. Anyway, there was a thing he did where like many harem MCs he would not hear the girls whenever they mumbled something about their feelings for him. 7 volumes in however, the author reveals that actually he heard them the entire time and only pretended not to because he's a huge pussy. It was a complete about face of his character. He instantly went from lone wolf to worthless beta male. The development also ended up ruining a lot of the other characters. As a result of the situation, Yozora (one of the main girls) has a mental breakdown. Everyone but Sena and Kobato ends up coming across as huge assholes because they totally ignore their friend's breakdown. They legit give no shits at all. When she runs away they just go "yeah whatever." So the author manages to completely destroy 4 different main characters with one event.

He doesn't pick anyone. He tries to go out with Rika but she rejects him because he's a pathetic loser. Yukimura kisses him and asks him out so being the beta male he is he goes along with it. You may already know this but Christmas has a different meaning in Japan. It's a lovers holiday where loves get together and fuck. Anyway on Christmas, Yukimura obviously wants to have sex. The neighbors club is having a party though, because they're a bunch of fucking losers. Yukimura says it's me or the club and Kodaka chooses the club THE END.

That ending of the LN, can't blame them giving up.

dropped the show for some reason but I can't remember why

This is one of the most contrarian series ever.
Nobody would be able to resist Sena.

She was definitely getting passed around by the general populace of the school. Being a whore is kind of her disposition within the cast.

no wonder he then shitted that story of the guy obsessed with little sisters, this is beyond trash writing

no it sucks but you'll probably like to fap to it so watch it anyway

i know the girls' being mean was a terrible idea but how is MC ignoring the girl's feeling was a bad idea ? he just wanted to be friend with them and keep the club going

This chair makes a lot of sense.

>links a video to some e-celeb
>noone calls him retarded
>its a thread full of newfags

what a suprise

god dammit i want to fap with the thumbnail

What's the matter, TOO DEEP for you?

>it's a newfag calling people newfags episode

At least i have doujins and the few lewd fanfics

The way he did it was retarded, kept pretending he didn't hear them until one of the girls confessed in front of everyone and he couldn't run away anymore
Them he goes and starts dating another girl out of the blue, then dumps her at the end

It's a generic romcom that attempts to be self aware. Doesn't end well either