Protests in France, Tear Gas and communist chants!

Protests in France, Tear Gas and communist chants!
youtube.com/watch?v=65QxE0kel48

Attached: alternateflagofsurrender.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Bump

what was macron reforms?

BUMPING AGAIN

Ruptly is LIVE as students, rail workers, air traffic controllers and public sector workers protest over a series of controversial reforms pushed forward by president Emmanuel Macron on Thursday, March 22 in Paris.

Couldn't believe there was not a thread about this yet.

French are rioting over Muh Gibs? It's just like old times.

I WANT TO SHOOT THEM ALL IN THE FUCKING BALLS

J U P I T E R
U
P
I
T
E
R

Attached: our emperor macron.jpg (2000x1333, 551K)

Tons of booms but Ruptly isn't right in the action yet any other streams?

J U P I T E R

Attached: jupiter.jpg (2016x1344, 638K)

No. One. Cares.
France is the biggest cuck in Europe and will gladly take whatever brown cock they are told to take.
France deserves to die.

Can't find any, I wish I didn't live so far away from Paris and we had the right to bear arms.

SEND THE FUCKING ARMY AND WIPE THEM OUT ALREADY

Nothing like a cold shower with this weather.

no one care even in France, macron is a payed shill like most of you

>wages are gibs

This is why you will loose the class war.

>Class war
Better start losing that fat, you commie fuck

Wages at any government job are Gibs.

>garbage bin spilled on the street

a classic

Attached: file.png (712x428, 331K)

What are the loud bangs? I dont see any tear gas canisters exploding.

You have to be mentally ill to think that communism is a viable option. I'd implore these children to actually teach French, English or Spanish in a communist country. Give it a shot for a few moths.

what now?
basic gestalt please, is it because of sarkozy or macarone, are they storming the bastille again?

Attached: 6742.jpg (444x632, 52K)

It is exploding somewhere!

Ruptly is LIVE as students, rail workers, air traffic controllers and public sector workers protest over a series of controversial reforms pushed forward by president Emmanuel Macron on Thursday, March 22 in Paris.

>commies start fighting
hahaha

weak punches

Why do the French riot so much?

Wish they'd just slaughter anyone in a black mask.

On second thought, could just be fireworks thrown by protesters.

Why do commies riot so much?
ftfy

Firecrackers brought by the lefties

chargez moi ces fainéants je vous en conjure

shoot at them already

Soyboy with a megaphone!

Attached: DE229CF1-6A70-42EF-A2EA-6809B5E36E7E.gif (777x777, 3.28M)

> actual president said during campaign "i'll literally fuck you in the ass, goyims"
> idiots vote for him to block path to FASCISM lel
> idiots get thoroughly fucked in the ass
> corrupt unions pretend to protest so public opinion gets even more cross at state employees
welcome to France.
My solution: gas

the question would be; why there are so many commies in frankia?

Maybe because the atheism?

ok, looks a little low energy at this time, but it's france who knows where this is leading to.

Attached: 2233588.jpg (918x2048, 302K)

it happens every week, nothing exceptional

That's rich coming from Spain.

Leftist governments and students, unions. Started right after WW2 with the temporary council

These babies would have to work 2 hours more a week. 27 instead of 25 hours. Spoiled children reaction anytime a president demands this.

Seems like the cameraman is moving to the source of the explosions

>explosions
One can holy hope

PLEASE ALLAH SEND THE TRUCK

What a disgusting group of filth.

there are communists in spain but I would say that there even more in france

boomers, students and niggers

french anons, do you think macron will stay in power or do you have the feeling that his legislative term ends premature?
a lot of germans don't believe that merkel will stay another 4 years

Attached: 65489999.jpg (1800x1200, 2.42M)

God, look at that cunt

Attached: file.png (273x251, 118K)

he will be re-elected

I mean, he tried. If I had to give one thing to the CGT fellas, they've been trying to """"stop"""" the destruction for now

Why do croissants protest so much?

This happens literally every month in France. This is why tourism is down there, because no one wants to chance going when they’re having their monthly spaz

Actually, Ive seen little or no niggers. That might be becaue only students and govt workers are protesting, and nigs dont work, and their gibs are unaffected.

why?

Attached: 24354.jpg (720x457, 43K)

the time where they gave a fuck about power is done. they earn much more after a term when back in the private sector.

they are expendable, since they are just passing the (((elites)))' orders.

macron will be replaced by another subhuman at the end of his term, and he will be richly paid then.
And his she-monster will have more time to give him the strap-on again.

A the sound stops because of youtube copyright fears. What a fucked up world.

Cursed frog-eating urban communists. Kill them all!

yes there are not much. they live in suburbs and only riots when one of them is concerned. but there are still some shitskins in leftist syndicates.

he is the best compromise for normies and most people think these reforms are needed. he will be opposed to far left or far right so moderates will vote for him anyway.

This and Paris is now Africa.

>"La BAC arrive"
nice

The good guys lost.

Attached: 1508417046647.jpg (1400x938, 250K)

Attached: 1521333487604.png (2184x610, 1.6M)

French. The most arrogant and bad-tempered people in the world. Paris should burn to the ground.

>The government decides what you're allowed to get
Those are gibs. You're supposed to have your own skills that other people want you to perform for them in exchange for money.

ok, moderates tend to cling to power like chewing gum under a school table

Attached: 232218.jpg (750x741, 58K)

lol, go to berne, get your niggers to the nearest dead nigger storage facility and get back to us

think that if a SINGLE ONE of these fucking parasites is even barely touched by a policeman this will create a national scandal

50 years of social terror started 1968 in Paris. They all should be damned for eternity.

Rail workers, who are all employees of the state since the Train operating company is a state-owned monopoly, are protesting because Macron wants to scrap the advantages they have over other workers regarding retirement notably.

literal truck of peace

Attached: Sans titre.png (1918x1078, 2.96M)

Burn the Reithalle and all drug selling niggers and faggot leftist inside.

basically they want to introduce in France what made the wonderful success of british railroads during their privatization.

this could almost me feel for the police but when you know how badly they prosecute the far-right activists I don't actually care

You do know they're kinda forced to prosecute them harshly, don't you?

In just 50 years, the 68s have almost completely destroyed our country with its 2000-year history

I don't care they're still doing it

GET GASSED
NO GIBS

Attached: download.jpg (474x266, 9K)

What did they mean by that?

Attached: file.png (213x243, 80K)

Government employees are still employees. They should have a say regarding their contracts,wages and hours.

is that part foam they are spraying? what's in there?

Their effect on Europe to this day was more devastating than all the wars, uprisings, the Thirty Years' War and the two plague waves taken together in the Middle Ages.

KILL THE COMMIES
CRUSH THEIR SKULLS

SUFFER NOT A RED TO LIVE.

Attached: 1505948316204.jpg (399x288, 45K)

Anyone who hides their face during a protest should be physically removed this goes for right wingers too although they do it much less. If you're such a coward you cant even show your face then you don't belong on the front lines of any fight be it political or physical.

Attached: antifalookslike.jpg (750x672, 122K)

Already happened mate.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 12.10.41.png (1234x752, 1.18M)

To be fair nowadays its probably mandatory due to the threat of 24/7 surveillance and face ID via AI programs now in use.

they're feeding them semen so they can settle down

>ROLLL THE BIN

Attached: photo-afp-1521730433.jpg (1600x1067, 162K)

In the end, the 68ers won with their famous march through the institutions.

Almost all of Europe's strategic powerhouses (parties, education, unions, media, churches) were subsequently occupied by the descendants of the 68th. They infiltrated all conservative parties and changed them in the direction of the left - beyond recognition.

They are working poeple??!! ofcourse, that's why there are so few niggers and muslims.

Did you see the anonymous flags?

Attached: file.png (424x412, 242K)

had to be expected

Is that blood on his boot? Holy shit these are not bong police. The frogs are not fucking around.

Attached: brutal.jpg (200x200, 17K)

With Merkel, the left has put one of their own at the top of Germany. Merkel is a Bolshevist trained by the STASI, who has proved to be the leading stooge of the destruction of Germany and Europe: With her began the total Islamization of Germany, which, however, already had its beginnings.

From the terror of the 68-he was the systematic state terror against dissidents

Trying move france in line with rest Europe working conditions and rights.

When they try introduce a universal European tax system based on German tax system is when people really riot.

And you may laugh but that is plan of future Europe.

>Learn to faithfully cherish us

Attached: file.png (337x293, 159K)

why thank you.

Good, but live ammo would be better!

Should smash his head against the fucking pavement

Attached: 1521123240549.png (475x792, 705K)