In the end, all women just want to get BLEACHED

It's like a natural instinct.

Attached: ethnic women worshipping white men.jpg (960x960, 125K)

>you can’t do anything similar with us but we can publicly oogle over you like you’re toys
Women deserve a good punch

>all women are cocksluts
Who knew. It's like finding out having more sex increases the chance for babies.

Attached: 1483783489433.jpg (752x590, 199K)

Shit thread

Fuck off

Women want chads, not the average betas faggot who post here.

>Women want white chads

Ftfy.

Don't be retarded. Men are resources to women. Women are liabilities to men. There can be no comparison.

>In the end, all women just want to get BLEACHED

True, but avoid making mulattoes. East asian women and white men are the perfect pairing.

Attached: 1111.webm (1152x648, 2.77M)

Attached: 2222.webm (1152x648, 2.69M)

Does anyone on Sup Forums have any real evidence to back up this claim. Seems like depressed beta white boys trying to feel good about themselves while doing nothing to improve their situation.

Attached: reply by race.png (493x524, 30K)

One website isn’t enough.

I don't know but I'm white and taller than you and am actively focusing latina pussy and still browse Sup Forums now and then. Not everybody here is depressed, and you're stupid for thinking this place is filled with only white guys.

You must be that dumb interracial britbong nigga who always spams.

Attached: 1508654983613.jpg (1057x1169, 103K)

>>Not only white guys come here
Literally don’t know why anyone else would come here honestly. Other than trolling, wtf do they have to gain from coming here.

Attached: 462E91D0-5D7A-4FD2-96DA-3504CA76479C.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Amidst all the trolling, Sup Forums is unironically highly accurate and informative. Used to be better before the shills, but still one of the best communities around.

In what way is this accurate or informative. This is the right wing equivalent of a Guardian opinion piece.

Look at any black woman go goes to college

They start dating whites exclusively. White men are top tier. Hood rats and roasties fuck niggers because thats their worth.

Sup Forums isn't "right wing" dumbfuck. Sup Forums is morality and attacks the Jews because they are behind all the shit wrong with the world - from slavery to wars.

The reason I don't hate asians is because most of them are willing to accept that we are the master race and are willing to be bleached to change their kids race.

Why shouldn't we just kill off both?

Attached: 1509868146419.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Honestly, white women are mid tier. I'm not going to go into it, but the whole save the white race thing is a joke.

Also, you're a leaf so fuck you and your nonsense.