Tokyo Ghoul:re 150 Discussion

Are you fine with everyone going together so suddenly? How would you achieve this unity? Will Kaneki be happy with this if he gets out of his Kakuja?

need to die

I guess he just gave up on Suzuya having any consistency

This is like the complete opposite of the nugget chapters so something is gonna go horribly wrong soon. Can't wait!

Hajime
Naki
rest of the oggai
some s3 guys
shark bro

any other casualties?

seems a little forced desu

and kanou

noro

KUROIWA MOTHERFUCKER NEVER FORGET

SUPER PEACE

Is this the only good meme to come out of TG?

This chapter pissed me off.

It's like Ishida suddenly realized he had a dozen plot threads open and needed to resolve them somehow, so he accomplishes it in the most half-assed manner possible.

>"Werr all frends naow!"

Fuck you Ishida. This chapter was shit.

>10 Ips
>thread made 2 hours ago
no one gives a shit about this manga anymore, I see

I do

>Arima and Eto put all their hopes on Kaneki to fight for a future for the ghouls
>He fails and accomplishes absolutely nothing for the next 50 chapters before losing to Furuta and getting transformed into some massive kagune monster

Eeehy, evrybodi, les save kagneki!

>CCG and Ghouls fight together

Sasuga Ishida sensei.

this feels too clean. irimi was fucking pointless and I stopped caring after black reaper, I only read chapters every now and then if there's possible chance for a good fight and good character on screen. im basically falling into the saame routine I did for fairytail. just show up to the threads. and barely read the chapter. but because of the shit posting I have to actually read the chapters sometimes.

>CCG saves Kaneki
>slap him on the wrist

>"You killed a lot of investigators, destroyed billions in infrastructure, and murdered thousands of innocent civilians.

>Don't do it again, now go on and get out of here!"

I almost want to see how fucking lazy of a finale Ishida will give us.

My only hope now is that Femtoneki will actually happen and fuck everything up.

Why did Ishida have to completely butcher Kaneki as a character?

I have no fucking clue.

I think he freaked and didn't know how to resolve the story. So he gives us this goddamn mess instead.

I'd settle for this, more realistic than this CCGxGhouls BFs 4eva bullshit he cobbled together in one goddamn chapter.

Cute boy squad has arrived

we fairy tail now

Even if you don't like how Ishida unfold his story, Kaneki character has been consistent overall. The only exception I can think of is Clown arc. Even if the story has been messy, (not so much in my opinion), this was always foreshadowed.

> boy (female)

Oh boy, I don't think it will be that easy. We are on the Moon phase, where the Fool has to face his subconscious and the false truths he considered as law. He has to face the core of his existence.This part is crucial since the next one is the Sun, where the Fool finally receives the enlightenment. If Kaneki thinks this coexistence is pure bullshit and he become ruthless, he is staying with that view till end, unless Ishida backs off. Just look at the color page we got a while ago. :Re is inside a sun, the King has finally a resolve. He definitely doesn't look happy or calm. Then look at the arrows pointing to all directions, the cycle is finally over, no more mistakes. The moment we get his inner thoughts and we know what he is thinking, we will be looking at the last chapters of :re, the last one being his emergence with his ultimate will. I can guarantee you part 3 is a given, where Kaneki and the world will receive the Judgement, to later enter to the World phase where the status quo will be achieved, total destruction or balance.

But what's the point in making Kaneki fall to his flaws twice? Especially if Ishida plans on getting him to change after the second time. Wouldn't it have been better for Kaneki to drop his moralfag shit once Haise died? I mean was it really necessary to go through all this bullshit a second time when the first time did it perfectly?

God I hope you're right.

See. It all depends what you care more, clean storytelling or some dumb decisions to the ultimate symbolism more deep.

So you're saying that Ishida sacrificed coherent storytelling in favor of symbolism.

Basically.

I don't know why everyone has been hating the manga.
I like a lot of things about Tokyo Ghoul but the thing that I love the most is Tokyo Ghoul being unpredictable. And it has done that throughout the series. No one could have predicted that kaneki would lose the fight against Suzuya and Hanbee.

I'm pretty sure that it's all the faggots that dropped Tokyo ghoul after chapter 125.
The only valid point that I can agree with is kaneki going full retard after becoming king.

jesus christ

It was obvious since Black Reaper got his red arm that he was ultimately failing. His fight with Arima fucked him, the don't kill humans policy and how he centered his life on just one person. His fucked body on 125 was the giveaway that he was done for.

>Kaneki fondling Furuta

My biggest gripe with Kaneki losing that fight is that it was offscreened, it just made a terrible moment even worse. I do like the unpredictability, and I think the story was looking up, but then this chapter destroyed all of that. It gave a ridiculous conclusion to the major conflict of the entire series. And yes Kaneki becoming a complete idiot after becoming the One-Eyed King was fucking unbearable.

Trap and big guy will save us.

It's literally what he's dreaming is happening out in the world as he sleeps in his kakuja. Of course it's just some happy fantasy. He's going to wake up to a world where he ruined an entire city and probably killed everyone he ever knew or cared about and hundreds of thousands of strangers. It feels so telegraphed that it's not even going to feel like much of a twist, to be honest.

Do you regret reading :re?

Nah, it's been an ok ride. I regret coming to these threads though.

Yes. I sold my volumes today and made 500 from some poor sap.

anyone told bujin yet?

Literally the opposite, the only reason I dont regret reading :re was because of these threads. I had fun with you Sup Forumsutists

These threads are the only thing making this story bearable.

Then leave and dont come back faggot
This, if these threads didnt exists I would have dropped :re a long time ago

When I told people I was reading tokyo ghoul, people would tip their hats to me. When I tell people Im reading tokyo ghoul re, they only laugh at me.

Obvious samefag.

So are we heading straight into endgame now? How many chapters left till it ends?

Same, though it was also the only place I could come to tolerably get help digesting some of the more confusing moments, so I guess these threads were more like a necessary evil

One more volume, max.

4-6 to complete volume 14
So one month to end reshit
We did it Sup Forums
Sticked until its bitter end

I'd say it'll get 2 more volumes. There's still V, the whole mystery surrounding the previous king, Rize, Eto, Kuzen, Amon's confrontation with Donato, Urie finishing off Mutsushit etc.

>Yusa looking at Ui's ass

Is Touka gym buddies with Chloe?

I guess Touka's doing the penetrating tonight.

Who could resist?

Isn't this going too easy? Yesterday everyone wanted to kill everyone and now they are all allies and made peace. They would dig out Kaneki and everyone will be happy. What the hell happened? After that will we get a slice of life chapter with Kaneki and his family?

Phoenix theory confirmed, the birdcage will be broken

Kaneki will most likely be insane and they'll have to put him down

Well, in one way or another, Ken Kaneki has made the impossible, possible, for a common reason humans and ghouls are now working together, leaving hate on a side

Remember Ishida's words when :RE was about to start:

"The legend has a beginning. If you bear witness to this beginning, it will be a moment you will never forget as long as you live!!"

I really hope friendship squad gets fucked hard and we finally see deaths of non fodder besides best boy naki.
Touka being killed by cuckneki and then realizing it and going crazy would be fucking great.
Also we have aura and mutsuki around, and the unknown person who might be eto (doubt its zombie hairu).
And maybe V finally makes a move
Still I am having low hopes so I wont be dissapointed when fairy tail ending happens

Aaaaaaaa I want more drama and based autism squad will make it happen.

>Volume 14 has eto profile again because paraluls
>Her birthday is december 28
YOOOOOOOoOoOooOoOoOo

I wonder know who is behind this post fucking hacks

i cant fucking believe this. i cant fucking believe it. i could not be any more angry. i knew this would happen. i fucking knew it.

hopefully everyone

Eto is dead. Just accept it.

Not him but rize is also in the kubovoid like eto yet she was volume 13 profile because pararuls too (volume 13 was arima, volume 13 of :re arima with a wig)
Volume 14 will probably be kaneki and eto again or maybe kaneki and nishiki (eto clone)

She isnt dead. If part 3 doesnt happen she isnt coming back though. Maybe a shitty cameo in the last chapter though

>kaneki turns into a giant retard kaiju
>for a second think that :re might actually get interesting for once
>oh no it's just naruto-tier power of friendship shit
I wish I stopped reading this trash back when the original manga ended

What makes you think any of this is going to go according to their plans?

>eto was dead this whole time
kkekkk

why couldnt kaneki jobbing to arima once and for all have been the ending. im so tired of all this. i cant see any way this could be redeemed at this point

I love how some faggots said "Ishida is back", tokyo ghoul is "becoming a good manga again" in 145 got hyped up. I warned them to not have their hopes high, it happened when 24 ward was introduced and its happening now
Some people here expect friendship squad to actually get BTFO but doubt it.
Aurima and mutsuki are going to get redeemed, and V was forgotten by ishida. I also dont expect a part 3. Besides V, ishida also forgot about all the people in kanou rape dungeon. If mysterious figure was eto, she is going to get some kind of shitty closure writing a book titled tokyo ghoul or something. And rize probably is going to be freed by furutard and wont be seen ever again, these are the hopes I feel everyone should have so they dont get angry like I doubt the shit ishida brings can be even worse than what I mentioned

>eto dead the whole time
>V offscreened in 1 panel in the following chapters
>Rize died (offscreen)
>Kuzen died (offscreen)
>Arata is just a 50 years rotten corpse producing kagune
>no part 3
Wasted potential: The manga

>a temporary cooperation
>coexistence
>implying
The CCG didn't acknowledge ghouls as worth leaving alive, only as worth using, just like quinques.

>
>
>>a temporary cooperation
>>coexistence
>>implying
>The CCG didn't acknowledge ghouls as worth leaving alive, only as worth using, just like quinques.
Touka is so cute...

that happens after they fight side by side and then the humans just elt em live even though they still fucking eat them

>Itori and Uta literally kill themselves ("We are sorry)
>In one (1) chapter of donato meets amon and dies

Fuck you anons

Didn't kaneki die? I remember seeing it in the catalogue a month or so ago. Dude was just a head or something.

>tokyo ghoul
>important characters dying besides arima shirazu and kanou
(LOL)

>Implying Arima and Shirazu won't be brought back by the Dragon
user I...

>implying this isn't just set up for a disaster when Kaneki's body is found and the CCG want him dead and the ghouls want him alive

>implying ishida will settle for anything but super peace

>Ishida doing something interesting

>Amon advocating for V
Can't wait for based Donato to call him oput on his bullshit.

Is it me or did Nishino imply that Kaneki was basically immortal with the "200 years until collapse" thing? If he has enough energy to remain active at that fucking size for 200 years, how long would he live if he stopped consuming the energy of a dune worm?

>The Goat/CCG alliance is literally V

How was he butchered ?

>Dr Akihiro I'm CCG

kek

What song is Donato playing?

>That's a big ass.

AND, TO REPEAT MYSELF

Can we get a mad Ishida sike-out and have Kaneki murder enough CCG and civilians to the point of inducing widespread, extreme and irreversible trauma, forever turning ghouls and everything associated with them into monsters in the eyes of humans?

Thanks that'd be nice thanks

Femtoneki is truly this manga's last hope.

>Are you fine with everyone going together so suddenly?
Sure, this is a dire situation. It becomes a problem if lasting peace is achieved after they pull out Kaneki, that's where I draw the line on dumbass shit.
A ceasefire and temporary cooperation makes sense in the face of Kaneki becoming an apocalyptic monster in front of all of them.

All the discussion happened in the last two days.
The chapter didn't have a lot to discuss, it just put a bandaid on a lot of conflicts and issues in the story right now, and we have no idea if that bandaid is going to hold, or how things will go from here with pulling Kaneki out of his kaiju.
If you make a thread when there's nothing to discuss, not a lot of people will show up. Who would have thought?