How'd they get the scarring on their anuses, Sup Forums?

How'd they get the scarring on their anuses, Sup Forums?

Attached: Hampstead_Satanic_Sex-_Cult.jpg (481x343, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dutrouxscandalanalysis.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/english-translation-of-wikileaks-dutroux-dossier-pages-1-40-of-1235/
pastebin.com/XgWwuPkE
moddb.com/groups/uncensored/videos/darkness-visible-jewish-ritual-murder-revisited-the-hidden-cult#imagebox
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1F5nyyX2mHE
youtube.com/watch?v=T96l11jaa6g
youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most likely their mom

I watched these kids. They were obviously telling the truth, but dipshit adults couldn't handle it.

Probably because they were so full of shit.

Jeff Kasky?

Woah, now kys

Read Dutroux wikileak files.
You will have difficulties to find sleep

This made me sad for the children. Angry that it happened. God will punish those responsible with eternal damnation.

Attached: 2C1186AF-8912-4C23-B25D-0B4A212A9C11.png (900x365, 192K)

Spoiler: There is no great god and no justice will be spoken in the afterworld.
Unfortunately.

this

dutrouxscandalanalysis.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/english-translation-of-wikileaks-dutroux-dossier-pages-1-40-of-1235/
Not sure what all this is supposed to mean. Can I just watch a documentary?

Yeah I've watched all 5 hours of police interrogation video released. Those kids were telling the truth. The only steering or coaching that was going on happened within the walls of the police station, on video for all to see, yet it's more comfy to live in a world where this shit doesn't happen, so people just accept the given story of "oh yeah just crazy ex-wife lol what a yarn" without question.

This, this video, is what eventually brought me here. They can RUSSIA REEEEEE all they want, but it's shit like this that really opens a person's mind. I've thought a lot about why, too. I think it's because, if you can see for yourself that there are men who, with nothing more than a camera, can bring the world to its knees (filming politicians in compromising positions and forcing them to do the same of be ousted), or that there exist Satanic/Demon-worshipping/communing cults with roots stretching back to Sumer, your view of big brother government goes from one of acting as a preventative force opposed to these things, to that it is the very heart of all world govs.

This shit is why I try so hard to find God, where before I was just a few steps away from an obnoxious atheist. We all need to remember that no matter the song and dance, or the players on stage at any time, the real source of all true evil is these groups of Jewish fucks who drink the blood of pure children, as they always have, since written records began.

The only power you have is to go and shoot these fuckers at first sight.

That's why they try to enforce the orwellian and huxleyan police state and take away weapons and guns, so they are spared.

Why do you blame Jews? The alleged leader of the cult doesn't look Jewish at all.

quick rundown?

If you want to understand the truth you shouldnt delude yourself with the metaphysical. Cults exist but are as real as they make them to be. They are a tool for control, everything else secondary. No matter if Church of Satan or Saturday morning Polo club, they are all used to control the upper classes.

Likewise pedophilia is the perfect tool for blackmail. That is why the taboo of raping children is still kept and enforced, otherwise it wouldnt be as effective.

As for torture and rape, other than blackmail, it's because the few that manage to get above others in terms of power and goods they can acquire rapidly get bored of the "common" boundaries and are always on the look for new experiences, which usually end up in addiction and sick and twisted doings.

Dont fall for the satan delusion, always understand it as a metaphor, not an ultimate goal. Otherwise no truth can come out.

Why are you thinking about child anuses, you fucking paedo

Super spicy tacos.

Also need rundown pls

Two siblings give detailed accounts of a satanic cult run by their father in which they are raped by teachers and clergymen. They also allegedly killed and ate babies.

The police give the kids a second interview after their father has a Skype call with them. The children retract everything and accuse their weed smoking stepfather of coaching them. The girl sibling said she got the ideas of cutting baby heads off from watching The Mask of Zorro.

There is physical evidence of rape in the form of anal scarring and whatnot, but when asked how they got the scars on their bums in the retraction interview, the kids say they don't know. The girl says "maybe I fell."

When did justice flee this world?

Attached: Guido_Reni_031[1].jpg (1576x2358, 313K)

well Satan, your id is literally :
>LYY-OR
so get thee behind me...

Attached: 1516028823548s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

When guns weren't easy to get anymore

I forgot to add, the court ruled in favor of the biological father. The kids' mother and stepfather are wanted for arrest. They are hiding in Poland or Morocco.

this was created by the kids mother ages ago, i still have it, get ready for some bizarre shit
pastebin.com/XgWwuPkE

Attached: 1364948096158.jpg (549x471, 31K)

moddb.com/groups/uncensored/videos/darkness-visible-jewish-ritual-murder-revisited-the-hidden-cult#imagebox

It's too much to go into if you're new to it, but that's a good starting point. If you want a fun rabbit hole experience, look into tay sachs, porphyria, the incidence of Jewish genetic diseases, the classical folk tales that became the mythos of vampirism, and "blood libel".

my hard cock

XD!!

I may be wrong, but I believe I have been exactly where you are, and this is the next step along the journey

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

I'm not saying you're wrong about anything you've said, but underneath the gilding of religion, where you found a ball of shit, if you keep digging through the shit, there is another tiny core of gold in the center, which itself is just gilding on a tinier ball of shit. This process goes on and on, but the only advice I would maybe have (again I could be wrong) is that you should be saving the gold and throwing away the shit, not looking for a solid hunk of natural gold.

I don't understand..

If they were smart they'd leave the white kids alone and just buy black Haitians

Attached: usscomfort.jpg (1100x619, 262K)

Or kratom shits.

My concrete fist

There is a God, and He is the God of the Bible. He's currently punishing you for being an idiot.

Attached: heil hitler.jpg (953x836, 166K)

The father allegedly wanted to pass down his knowledge unto his children so that they could join the cult as independent members one day. The cult was allegedly buying foreign kids. Those were the babies that they allegedly killed and ate.

triggered

Attached: anti-christianity, liberalism, and egalitarianism linked.jpg (749x1003, 129K)

your intelligence is showing lol

Amen to that

I don't believe there's anal scarring in their tiny prepubescent buttholes, post their tiny prepubescent buttholes for proof!

They probably tried to reenact the pretend incest fantasy stories they read on Sup Forums.

Agreed this is 4chans fault

You need to damage your brain to be an atheist and love immigrants? Sounds about right

Didn't this happen in Britain? Pedo shit is rife over there.

Fuckin magnets

Attached: Know-if-You're-a-True-Juggalo-or-Juggalette-Step-19.jpg (3200x2400, 286K)

Saw palmetto eases any kratom ships my friend

*tips fedora*

That solved nothing you christcuck.

your neckbeard and lebbit lingo is showing

neither did that...

you are fucking retarded kid

in 1945

Attached: FB_IMG_1520878899757.jpg (500x750, 37K)

Justice fled the world 70 years ago when jews subverted the West and beat /ourguy/.

There is only one answer that can restore truth and justice to the world, there is only one thing they fear above all else.

Attached: 1518819774073.jpg (641x771, 36K)

OH user...

He isn't punishing us... we did this to ourselves.

He loves us and when we are ready to finally come back to God, he will welcome us all.

Unfortunately a lot of us will die first.

No more brother wars

Attached: awwwwyeahhhh.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

I believe the Council on Foreign Relations is the group in control. They are directing the media, the Facebook reconfiguration and moving towards an NWO world.

Every time I see "(((they)))" I'm frustrated that we keep pretending we don't know who (((they))) are. The CFR is the organization of the bankers that would shape the world to (((their))) benefit.

What always bothered me about this case was that the kids said their teacher had a tattoo near her vagina. It would've been so easy to just check if she did indeed have that tattoo, and that would either lend credence or discredit their testimonies.

What I’m most disappointed in the elites is their sheer lack of imagination.
You have unlimited money and power, and the best you can think of is baby cannibalization?

>70 years ago
Very narrow and naive view sweety
Hope(for you) was lost much before WW1

>flag
[laughter stops]

when channers get so triggered by the heinous shit happening today, they fucking lose it

Attached: Patience My Ass.jpg (375x340, 88K)

Even your monarchs were bought and sold.

You know when, you know very well when.

Attached: t3_7akrzh.jpg (1247x957, 816K)

>There is a God, and He is the God of the Bible.

Which one?

don't cry Moshe. once again, you've brought it upon yourselves

Yes because the human body is infallible. Just like how you constantly crave black cock up your ass. All part of the good Lord's plan for you. Do not disable your BBC lust with a magnet, goyim

Goddamn, that’s fucking sick.

Once again? I thought you don't believe in the holocaust. Who exactly were the people killed by Hitler, do you know? I bet you think that the Nazi party didn't cooperate fully with Zionists as well. Yes, this will happen once again but it will be not for your benefit, again.

Look at me

I am the jew now

>big sex day

Also, fuckin checked.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

These kids were obviously coached by someone. They're full of shit.

Id agree with you, except for the scarring.

Almost correct lol. The phrase you're missing is "the enemy of my enemy". Open a history book once in a while and be ready to die for Israel(somewhat).

>kids weren't coached
You're a gullible moron who wants to believe in spooks where there are none.

Probably the most correct thing ive read all day

Funny how the countries which are taking it in the ass with refugees the most are also the most athiest countries

Hey, dudes. I'm a Russian KGB agent and I don't understand the point of tread. Tell me about it. Does this have anything to do with the pizza gate?

Imagining someone replying with this in person is the only way to truly grasp how mentally difficient some posters here are

>he didn't kill Jews, JewNigger. He killed commie's.
>why work so hard to establish a place for your fucks to fuck off to, if he planned on killing your worthless asses? it doesn't add up
>another thing that doesn't add up are the vastly different numbers of (((victims))), but there sure is a fucking museum on every corner to remind about the precious lives "lost",m and fuck everybody else who died; amirite Moshe?
>what did he do right before he lost? He went straight for the most Bolshevized place on the planet; the source of the problem children weaponizing the young goy minds against a one stable nation
>you give no energy to calling home your problem children in the diaspora. they're your fuckups, you unfuck or you pay for their sins. they'll take a shit in the corner and your nose will get rubbed in it
you better hope there's a god

You picked the wrong side kike. Niggers and spices can't fight their bloodlines are inferior. Your day is coming

it is the common thread and source of the anger; the groundswell of Joe and Jane Goyim getting RP's on the ideology used to justify the bad actions of bad actors and their handlers
>in their world, the activities/atrocities/heinous shit they're doing is not immoral; in fact, it's encouraged

>you give no energy to calling home your problem children in the diaspora. they're your fuckups
lmao bull fucking shit. The same way I can't blame the British for you Americans, we have no responsibility for diaspora kikes refusing to participate in any national effort beyond disgusting and useless lip service. It is your responsibility. See pic related. Those who are no in Israel are remnants of the past inflicting *your* countries, not ours - the diaspora has no legitimate reason to exist while Israel exists.
>Niggers and spices
Nah, niggers, spics and arabs will be the enemy. You'll see. I don't get how you can't see it now, but I guess you're just uneducated and don't pay too much attention to politics

Attached: quote-a-country-has-the-jews-it-deserves-just-as-mosquitoes-can-thrive-and-settle-only-in-swamps-cor (850x400, 67K)

looks don't mean all that much. jews are ethnic shape-shifters. they survive by absorbing just enough blood from their host nations to blend in.

this is fascinating because it aligns with what this girl said decades ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=1F5nyyX2mHE
pure coincidence, everyone is just making things up to persecute us!
but the holocaust is real and totally happened!

YES! It is your responsibility. we've spent enough resources (treasury, goybuxx, the blood of soldiers fighting and dying inyour wars, $19 fucking Trillion yes with a 'T' to finance your rock n' roll lifestyle) and it's time fo you to get busy and unfuck your fucking problems children. Mobilize your fucking shit-tier Mossad fags to go do the necessary wet-work, take the problem children out of the equation and MAYBE you'll get consideration when it's time to come to Jesus
>Nationalism is the antithesis/anathema to your globalist Jew world order
>death becomes you
CHOP CHOP SHYLOCKS

Please, give links to any materials. However, I, like all bears, are a skeptic.

Attached: 180635.jpg (722x988, 277K)

>ethnic shape-shifters
i.e. practically have the same blood as their host countries. Funny(and convenient) how suddenly they aren't hook-nosed desert people huh
>Mobilize your fucking shit-tier Mossad fags to go do the necessary wet-work
You think this won't happen you retard? And that it won't be a joint operation just like I'm saying? Now that the age of WW2 if fading we can use our nationalism to work with you. It's really not our responsibility still, except for any dual citizens - in which case I agree, idgaf about traitors - but it will happen. Still, you thinking that you will work *against* us is retarded. Jews still fit into the inevitable Nationalist world order. All signs show that we will have identical enemies and use each other tactically.

you're better than everyone else. you're smarter than everyone else. you're the Apple of your gods eye. YOU UNFUCK IT! TICK TOC SHYLOCK

>
>I don't understand..
Liar

*We* faggot and you're going to sit through this bonding process like a good boy
Remember who your best ally is

>Be (you)
>read the title of OP's pic related
>profit
>see: youtube.com/watch?v=T96l11jaa6g
>use the title of the vidya to do even more watching/listening
>profit yet again
>be (YOU) again
>now; go read the verses in the Talmud that sanction this as a "normal religious doctrine"
>congrats bear; you have now read the most racist, prejudiced, divisive, us v. them doctrine known to man
>now you're really profiting
look at (YOU)

youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8

Call off the international jewry and one might consider not putting you in the delousing chambers. Because God knows you people need a good delousing.

>God will punish those responsible with eternal damnation.

>god

Go clean your room.

but wait! there's more:
>now you have the necessary knowledge to understand the vast difference between a Nazi and the ashkeNAZI
>now you can better comprehend the vast/stark difference between Nationalism and Globalism
>and because you're a history buff, you understand what happened before, during and after the Bolshevik revolution
>in fact, you can see the corollaries between what happened back then and what is taking place today

Can't truly delouse a nuclear power can you? Or any well spread out people really.

lol tell yourself sweet lies to quell your anger
your only chance at justice is in this life, you are just a coward like most people on here

You praise a god that lets children to be tortured and raped all for the greater plan of life?
lol i hope your kids get raped you fucking ignorant nigger

the world was doomed the moment the rothschild was appointed court hew

close but no cigar

your days coming kike, enjoy it while it lasts.