Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Ch.100 color spread

Left, Right, Center or all three?

FAT FAT FAT FAT

I WANT TO FUCK FAT

Fuck right
Marry center
Kill left

I want to impregnate Amano. That is all.

Amano is all I need. Super sexy and a cute fun personality. What more could you want?

She's clinically retarded

she thick

Never got this. Wouldn't you also be fucking the person you marry? Cause in that case the only true answer is Marry right.

ditto

Isn't she just a little bit too fat?

That's the point

Fuck - One time deal
Marry - Have a relationship with, fuck multiple times, have kids with, etc
Kill - Either the character you hate the most, or the character that's just the odd one out interest-wise.

I'll be the guy who marries left. I think she's cute. At the same time track girl from is clearly best girl since tomboys are the greatest

This girl is sex incarnated

One day Manabu is going to snap and fuck this sex goddess against a wall

Amano is getting fat.

Every time I see that box that says "THE SWIMSUIT IS JUST WHAT MC IS IMAGINING" I just get annoyed beyond normal expectations.
Hell I could do without those entire page delusional spreads. There's enough fanservice without them.

Megumi of course. But Kaede is actually a cute, A CUTE!

Megumi should just give Maa-kun signals that it is okay to ask her to be his girlfriend.

The center is hitting some right notes but there's something about the girl to her left.

She does. Just look at the chocolates chapter.Maa-kun's problem is that he has his heart (unrealistically) set on someone else.

Unrealistic is right. He doesn't really want to date the girl he's trying so hard to catch up to. He's just kinda running as hard as he can with no persisting goal in mind.

That is rape