Fate Series

So quick question.

As someone who read the VN and watched Zero. Which anime adaptation should I go for next/in order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7mOo_tnI6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can watch UBW if you want to see the same thing but animated, read hollow ataraxia, watch apo, play extra / extella etc

Just pick what seems interesting to you really

play fate/go

If you've already read the VN, then just watch UBW

Which version of UBW?

The series is better than the movie.

Don't read hollow, watch apocrypha, or bother with grand cancer.
Extra and CCC are pretty good, strange fake is a lot of fun. All of the other stuff is varying levels of pure shit.
UBW anime is fine, if you like Rin, Archer, Gil, or UBW you'll like to see it animated.

Only Fate/Zero and the first Heaven feels movie are the only good Fate/ adaptations so watch those .
The Deen Fate/Stay, UBW movie and UFO UBW are a waste of time.

Watch UBW and then Prisma Illya and you are done. If you like Cu you can also watch the F/G special in which he kicks ass.

Watch UBW, see Heaven's Feel in theaters, read Hollow Ataraxia, play Grand Order.

everything made by DEEN should be ignored and staff members related to it burned on a stake

You should definitely read Hollow Ataraxia. After that, it depends on what you're into.
The DEEN adaptations are pretty bad but you can watch them if you want. The UBW series is pretty damn good. Prisma Illya is great if it lines up with your tastes. Apocrypha isn't very good and is pretty boring at times but its worth it if you really like Fate. Carnival Phantasm is great. Extra and Extella are worth checking out. Grand Order is good if you're into that. Also the Heaven's Feel movies are coming out so definitely watch those.
Basically, it's up to you. There's plenty of fate content that appeals to a variety of interests.

I should also mention that order isn't super important at this point, though you should probably read HA first. Also check out Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai if you like Nasu's writing.

oh how i love tuberculosis-chan

Read Prisma Illya if you're into magical girls doing magical things.

Also next chapter when?

Their movie really wasn't that bad though. It was their TV adaptation that was terrible.

Honest question I genuinely want to know: What exactly is fate:go? It's just a mobage right? How do you play it?

It's an RPS turn based RPG.

I have next to no experience with mobile games, is there some other game it compares to?

It's "just" a mobage, but it's also the only ambitious Fate property in terms of story at the moment. Don't listen to the EOPs who have only played the translated arcs.

FGO is completely playable without money. Only reason you'd ever spend is if you want to take the easy route, a major waifufag, or have a gambling addiction.

I really want to kiss her feet.

Take a breather with Carnival Phantasm first. youtube.com/watch?v=R7mOo_tnI6k
Get to playing F/GO before watching the other stuff, too, since as a mobage it rewards you for logging in daily. Otherwise if you really do get into it you'll wish you'll have started earlier.

You know the answer.

Watch KnK.

Read F/HA

Read F/HA and be done with it, like me, i never bothered to watch UBW and i don't care about HF. Deen is okay, but if i wanted to experience Fate again i would reread the VN. again

UBW Route vs UBW Anime

Which you prefer Sup Forums?

Watch UBW
Play F/HA
Watch Apoc
Play FGO

If you are really starved for content you can try and watch a shitty camrip of the shitty HF movie

Play Fate/Extra and Fate/Extella. They are pretty decent if slightly weird additions to the series

Dont play CCC though. Its shit

Haven't even watched UBW, but I already know i prefer the Route.

Okita is love. Okita is life.

I just wish I could find the Imperial Holy Grail War manga series fucking anywhere.

I really enjoyed both. In terms of enjoyment, probably the route in my first ever playthrough since it was such a rollercoaster of a ride near the end

You play FGO and spend all of your shekels whaling for your waifu and your side bitches.
Unless your waifu is Semiranis because never ever ever.

>a girl this attractive and gorgeous never had any romantic involvements in her lifetime

Were the men around her just gay or something?

I agree. If choosing between animation, visuals and action versus structure, story and characters development i'll choose latter over the former in pretty much all the cases.

The idea is that they are supposed to be taken together. Personally I think someone is missing out if they only experience one or the other.

The VN provides the context and the deeper plot and character development, the anime provides the visualisation of transmitting the setting and characters to life.

If you aren't an EOP, read Fragments. Don't read the fan translations since they're bad and doesn't show Sakurai's unique writing style.

Borrowing this thread to ask if anyone would happen to have raws at hand for Fate/Zero LN? I'm doing a Finnish translation for shit and giggles.

Maybe they didn't want to taste the TB on her lips.

Read FHA and don't touch the rest of the franchise, which is pretty garbage. Enjoy Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai instead.
But you started the thread with a GO pic, so I'm sure this is bait.

>ambitious
>save the world with your Servant buddies as a blank self-insert
>no quality control on new characters

And then they waste a character that could've been good Roman, and a cool concept like Beasts in a lazily made piece of shit. Shut the fuck up with your wanking, occasional ambition/competence does not excuse an overall very poor product. Waste of potential is worse than lack of it.

>Dont play CCC though. Its shit
If you are talking about the fighting game-play, sure but that is just part of it. The plot and the routes itself is what is important and you are going to miss a lot if you skip it just because of the game-play. The best route according to Nasu is the Gilgamesh servant ending. If you are a Sakurafag, go with the sakura true ending.

There is no translation of the game yet. All we have are partial translation of the routes..

>Beasts
>waste
True to their name and power they are treated as major threats even in gameplay. Goetia kills half the player's team on the first turn unless you plan for it. Tiamat is just endless waves of stronger and stronger monsters till you fight her. Kiara had to be made killable by spending event currency to nerf her if you don't want to fight her at full power.

cute feet