Discuss

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

antiquevibratormuseum.com/about.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worst girl

that girl annoys me because I see so many low quality threads that just have one or two words and a picture of her
go to a thread for the anime she comes from
then kys

two can play at the kys game

kys

I'm going to kill all of you

Best girl

I sort of like het but not enough to dethrone best girl. 2nd place in the anime i guess

burg

cute

amazing

imagine pic related if toga, kendo, ibara and mei would've been part of class a from the beginning

Mei and Toga are indeed the best girls.

yes

How would the series differ if this were the case

>less shit tier characters in class a
>each boy having at least one potential romantic pairing = more shipperfags and less fujos
>better doujins and overall merchandise
>my dick would be please

>tfw no Toga fig
LIFE IS SUFFERING

naa thats plausible. imagine being a Bfag or even worse... a meifag. THAT'S suffering.

she could've been one of the best traitors in manga history

I love her

She probably has AIDs from drinking all that blood

Best grils cannot have AIDs

She's a dumb animal and I want to kick her.

She's a cute and so is her voice

This

Great taste

Too much energy that can probably be relieved with plenty of sex. Like how doctors used to give women vibrators as a cure for hysteria.

I fucking hate this thing. Nothing but idiot waifu fags talk about this character since she has no actual personality.
Does she even have any powers st all? She just has those gay teeth carries around sharp objects
I had no idea she was from hero academy until recently.

Can you please give a link to an article? I yearn to see the "medical terms" for the procedures.

>Though the existence of hysteria as a disease was debunked by the American Psychiatric Association in 1952, medical experts from the time of Hippocrates up to the 20th century believed that hysteria expressed the womb's revolt against sexual deprivation. Genital massage was a standard treatment for hysteria; its objective was to induce "hysterical paroxysm" (better known asorgasm) in the patient.
There's even a museum for this shit
antiquevibratormuseum.com/about.html

Best girl is best nothing else to discuss