>EdSec Devos House Budget Hearing 3/20/18
c-span.org/video/?442744-1/
>EnergySec Perry Budget hearing 3/20/18
c-span.org/video/?442852-1/
>Pentagon Budget Hearing 3/20/18
c-span.org/video/?442840-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Attached: 1508446374762.jpg (1035x1035, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/15/donald-trump-adds-1-trillion-national-debt-14-mont/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Things that soccer moms believe.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 at 7.57.43 AM - Edited.png (665x654, 282K)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1517876805870.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Everyone needs to be doing this.

We need to hold him responsible for not vetoing it, at a minimum.

Have you people noticed that Trump Jr toned it down on twitter ever since the divorce story came out? I am extremely disappointed. It's as if his wife castrated him. So you can't get a good wife even if you are handsome and extremely rich and famous.

What are the alternatives? Robot wives with artificial wombs? VR that makes anime real? Going yellow? White women have proven themselves incapable of being good wives again and again. I do not know a single white woman on the entire world that I would be willing to marry. They are all entitled and useless whores.

Attached: 1502098549842.png (640x675, 452K)

Attached: 6df20673-06b7-40a6-9549-1626c1a2f43b-large16x9_Trump219smile.jpg (986x554, 263K)

>Don’t threaten people, Joe!

If trump signs the omnibus bill I'M OFF THE TRAIN

OMNIBUS NEWS: A QUICK RUNDOWN - It takes 218 votes in the House and 51 (60) in the Senate to pass the Omnibus bill.
- Trump can veto the bill.
RUNDOWNS BY CATEGORY
THE WALL
COMMENTS BY REPS

The GOP’s business-first leadership has expanded the H-2B visa-worker program & Cloud Act
Members of Freedom Caucus plead Trump to veto the Bill.
Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio called the latest congressional spending bill the “worst bill” he’s seen during his time in Congress and said he will vote against it.

Attached: siren.png (200x200, 3K)

My rep voted against the last budget attempt, what are the odds he votes against this one too?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 36K)

>facebook
>vital utility
wait what

Attached: 1494320323762.png (741x568, 29K)

I'm so happy trump exempted all our allies from the tariffs

KILL 'EM ALL, DONALD

Attached: 1521675912346.jpg (580x634, 73K)

We can only hope Japan saved us.

This isnt good, if they regulate fb, it back splash onto Sup Forums, youtube etc. libs are ruining the net.

morn

Attached: checc.png (657x624, 30K)

Medpack, plz.

Attached: 321684654684.jpg (977x1113, 255K)

So what is Biden's power level relative to Trump?

Attached: Goku and Vegeta transformations.jpg (460x668, 90K)

AWOO~

Attached: 1504287408904.gif (900x900, 387K)

no more /ptg/. its done. get the fuck back to plebbit

Attached: 1521727670584.png (699x875, 380K)

>Trump can veto the bill.
He al ready came out in support of it

>Obama campaign pulls data from Facebook, other social media
>YAAAAAAAS OBAMA!

>Trump campaign does the same
>WTF
>FUCK TRUMP, FUCK FACEBOOK!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is the wall funding just replacing a metal fence with another metal fence?

I just went yellow in the end. Ended up getting a great girlfriend out of it in the end.

>Regulate Facebook.
>Facebook now has the government backing it.
>Government now is officially in bed with FB.

This is a very very bad idea

Uncle Bob?

Between 2-14 depending on his mood that day

>Increase H1B pajeets to 100,000
>Give Democrats billions in pork
>Fund Zionist wars
>Get minimal wall funding

This is winning, apparently.

1500 comments on a root article and 50k+ comments on a tweet Don owns these niggas and whips their poor souls with shitposts

Attached: redditmad.png (917x76, 15K)

nah, I'd rather see zuck broke in my lifetime.

radditz

>look mom, I posted it again

For those of you wondering why the large military budget, here's the state of the marine corp under Obama with cuts.

Attached: 90348734709.png (1146x1530, 119K)

there’s an argument to be made that certain social media platforms have so much reach and influence that they should be treated as public utilities to prevent private companies from being able to infringe on millions of people’s freedom of expression for example
unsurprisingly status quo shitlibs are against this strategically and edgelords support it strategically

I was merely pointing out the fact that President has a veto power.

Call your representatives or call Randlet and get him to filibuster the spending bill to death. I don't even live in Kentucky and I called on the Manlet to use his baby man rage against it.

Attached: 6641781857184339098.jpg (1080x1920, 319K)

So libs would definitely get behind it

Don Jr. getting divorced actually bothers me WAY more than any of hit pieces that newspapers have written on the Trumps, and yet this is the first I've heard of it.

journalists are absolute scum.

Also check out Tiffany and her ex boyfriend of over 2 years.

She looks like she has down syndrome and he looks like a turbo numale. Tiffany is such a disgrace.

Attached: 1510561443769.png (1286x858, 1.69M)

would really love to know (((who))) this guy is and why the entire congress demanded his release

Like, really really supported it, or supported it in front of journalists, like an AWB?

Attached: 1521225516790m.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Get rid of it.

She isn't wrong. They need to know they don't get to decide what's true.

Captain Ginyu... as a frog.

He tweeted his support of it and defended it.

>Borderline obese
President Taft was obese. If Trump is obese then pretty much everyone is then.

He married a Jew. Don't do that.

I need a quick fucking rundown on the Spending Bill. Will Trump veto it??

>no shill responses please

Attached: 1476885123673.png (960x932, 1.22M)

>Dec 21, 2017

If I could afford it, I would still date her.

A toast to you Belgie

Attached: Gulden-Draak-toog.jpg (1600x1066, 228K)

First I'm hearing of this. What happened?

Joe “Blast em with both barrels” Biden?
About -1.

I dont get how the bone spur thing is a joke to them, people with healthy feet got their foots rotted off in vietnam jungle, do they know what would happen with a bone spur? Also he did in the end get in the lottery system and his # wasnt pulled.

We don't know what the fuck he's going to do.

saved

Don't know. Will have to see.

I just called my Congressman's DC office and urged him to vote no. I suggest others do the same. Senators too, unless you are as unfortunate as I am.

Attached: nymaga.png (900x891, 960K)

spoiler: pretty much everyone is
1/3 of adults in america are obese and i believe it's either 70% or 80% are overweight

I don't know really. It could very well be killed before it reaches his desk.

Did the same for DACA. What happened with that again?

wCMOxH/Q
a9SNLzb0

He looks less fat now than when this all started, I wonder just how much weight he's actually lost.

No one cares.

Immigration matters. Military adventurism doesn't.

This.

He sent out an email to his mailing list supporting it.

Attached: ZOGbill.png (690x495, 56K)

DOWD IS SAID TO RESIGN AS TRUMP'S LEAD LAWYER: NYT

>first pardon
That was Arpaio.

National reciprocity doesnt matter to me I dont wanna go to a liberal state anyway. I rather have repeal of NFA.

I doubt it. There would be nothing to gain politically.

a kike who literally went to jail for child labor and hiring ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. and trump was like "GOTS to pardon this guy!"

stoo having these /ptg/ threads stupidass goyim this is NOT what Sup Forums is about. hillary is out of the picture now, we dont have to keep pretending to like this faggot

STOP IT

>implying Fagbook is not a CIA/DARPA funded op anyway

The Jew ran a meatpacking plant with hundreds of illegal laborers. Shortly after his release, ICE busted a meatpacking plant so hard it damn near killed a town in Texas.

I'm just stating why the military budget is so large. I'm not mad about that like some other anons.
I am mad about the immigration cut outs. The whole thing should be vetoed, but not on the merits of the military budget.

Any chance that Rand Paul can filibuster if it makes its way to the Senate after the House votes on it?

House Intel "Russia report" will be useful in thwarting any attempts by Russia or other foreign powers to further meddle in U.S. elections," chair Nunes says as committee closes investigation

HIC votes to complete Russia report. Not public yet. Schiff calls Russia probe a "sad chapter." Says GOP findings are "completely political. Dems will continue to interview witnesses

>when your butthole is this inflamed and red
stay mad

>STOP IT
MOAR!

Attached: huuunnggbeepboop.png (835x858, 985K)

a9SNLzb0 did nothing wrong. Don't be a safe space faggot.

>let's save DACA
>but only IF I also get all of these things I want
>this bill is good because it gives our military funding but it also gives money for dem progams
>full stop

Attached: 1520996579542.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>I need a quick fucking rundown on the Spending Bill.

It's a shit bill. We get virtually nothing except military funding (which isn't a positive), and give the dems H1B expansion and a bunch of other suff.

>Will Trump veto it??

He has indicated he supports it.

I think some Neocon/Boomer types thing increasing military spending is somehow worth giving up everything else.

stay goy you jewish puppet

BIG SPENDING DRUMPF

Conaway on Russia probe:
>The findings and recommendations that we are releasing today show a pattern of Russian active measures in the United States, both through cyberattacks and their use of social media to sow discord. This poses a serious threat to future U.S. elections

Internet will be walled in Europa/NA just like it is in China, in future that is.

Dowd is the one calling for end to Mueller probe, smart for him to leave since it weakens any “obstruction” case, paints him as rogue lawyer.

Just a reminder:

>The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and.....
lol

Attached: Five-Stages-of-White-House-Employment.jpg (819x545, 131K)

no, fuck off. Unwaivering support. May as well give up

Vanessa filed for divorce. What followed is a lot of bullshit. Claims that Trump Jr cheated on her, treated her like a second class citizen and did not support her financially, that he was absorbed by the presidency and Russia hoax and so on.

The divorce happened shortly after Vanessa was hospitalized after white powder was mailed to Trump Jr and she opened his mail. The left-extremist who did it was caught and arrested but looks like he succeeded anyway.

Lesson learned: violence always wins.

Attached: 1511643857624.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

He's always been a colossal faggot. The only people worth actually filtering are a certain couple spammers that I won't mention.

Trump goes silent on national debt while racking up $1 trillion in 14 months

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/15/donald-trump-adds-1-trillion-national-debt-14-mont/

analysts said it’s just a taste of what’s to come after the tax-cuts and spending spree of recent months.

Indeed, his next $1 trillion could come within a year, and one analyst said he could soon be staring at $3 trillion annual deficits if things go particularly badly in interest rates.

It’s a major reversal for a president who during the campaign had said given eight years he could eliminate the debt entirely, but is instead looking at setting records for red ink.

“We are in for a rude awakening,” said Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

Her organization calculated that with December’s tax cuts and January’s budget-busting spending deal, Mr. Trump has already signed legislation that will add at least $2.4 trillion to the debt in the next decade and, should Congress make those policies permanent, could add as much as $6 trillion.

KING OF DEBT

Just about everyone of importance is exempt from tariffs except for CHYNA

Give the man a couple of beers + some cunny to group and he might as well be unstoppable. It's not enough though since Trump is unstumpable

Attached: 1521264712813.png (265x367, 226K)

See He poisoned his fellow jews with non-kosher meat. Trump wants him to continue his work.

hmm. This might be troubling, but maybe at the time of the writing of the email Trump hasn't seen or been briefed on its full context, pre-pork.

I don't like throwing the 4d chess meme around willy-nilly, but he has done this shit before

Attached: 1521302977109.jpg (1024x677, 100K)

>FRIENDLY FIRE
Dunno how I got the wrong ID.

Yamcha

90%.

Trump is a wuss

Attached: 1521407060650.png (750x700, 54K)

Hey Moarpheous you’ve been doing this since last Friday. You’ve changed 0 minds

>this bill is good because it gives our military funding but it also gives money for dem progams

What's you're point? Military spending isn't good, and the fact that it it's debt-funded is bad. And that's the sole upside Trump is claiming this has.