This seems like WAAAAAAAAAY more than 2,232 pages. Is he pushing a false narrative?

This seems like WAAAAAAAAAY more than 2,232 pages. Is he pushing a false narrative?

Attached: randpaul.png (637x771, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oMSN7X16pck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can anyone count them

No. Official documents use heavy-bond paper, which is a lot bulkier than the standard paper most people use. That looks about right for an official publication.

The bill might be 2,232 pages but there also thousands of pages of appendixes and additional material.

That's not thin book paperlets.

Nope, that's about half a case of copy paper he's holding.

5 reams of paper is about 10 inches.

Rand has turned into such a pussy bitch. I can't handle his whining about torturing terrorists. I've had men shot and killed right next to me in Afghanistan. Though I don't understand what we're doing over there, I'm sure as fuck going to enjoy torturing a sand nigger after killing my friends. They're savages. It's war and it should be treated as war as long as we're over there.

Attached: USA.png (1266x1122, 567K)

A ream of paper is 500 pages. That looks to be around five reams to me

Attached: 13919C19-4708-4E0A-AE81-DF5F43472B50.jpg (250x248, 29K)

Approving torture means that you approve it being used on you

Attached: christforgives.jpg (640x360, 25K)

He’s like 3.5’ tall... that’s probably 100 pages

i got only 2,231 pages

Im on it user give me an hour

so, what's in the bill?
who will get fucked the most?
why are they allowing this knowing full well they are all compromised pieces of shit

What this smart cunt said

Like all government documents there are pages "specifically left blank".

It seems to me like you're refusing to admit how terrible at math you are, OP.

Are you pushing a false narrative?

Is that a picture of Pete Rose I see?

Fucking based.

This.

About the height of those packs x5 which is about how tall 2,232 pages would be.

Paper comes in different thicknesses too.

>we're doing over there
former screaming chicken here pic related

Attached: alien.jpg (461x403, 105K)

he's using T H I C C paper

Attached: 1515224147523.jpg (468x576, 43K)

The last page is a threat letter from his party to sign it or else.

So 2000 + half a ream 2250. Checks out

so how the fuck did omnibus style legislation become a thing? This shit is designed to trick politicians. Which is a fucking step above tricking the public.

it's just that Rand is a manlet so the stack looks bigger

I miss Ron Paul

That looks like stacks of fresh reams of paper.

Actually, that looks about right.
t. office worker

He's a manlet so it makes sense

I've met and shook hands with him and his dad, they were both short and stocky, maybe 5'8"?
They're kinda built like someone who wrestled in high school.

>thousands of pages of appendixes

Appendices, you illiterate nigger.

That's about 4.5 reams of paper he's holding there. How much paper is in a ream?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This looks like stacks of blank paper . i call bs

Rand is an oppotunist who traded on his dads good name and momentum. Everything he does is a setup trying to be elected president. He will cockblock Trump a bunch of times trying to build himself up to 2020. Dont trust this cancer.

so much this yall

I love Rand but he's not doing his case against his neighbor any favors by showing how strong his back is by holding that heavy pile of papers

Oh that’s what convinced him and not the fact that 41 congressman, 9%, have dual citizenship with Israel.

>Who will get fucked the most?

The taxpayers will. I've been looking through some of it now that it's public, and this entire bill is a steaming pile of shit.

his face says it all

Jeez you venomous fuck. He wont run 2020, a couple of months ago he said he didnt support anyone to run a primary because he mainly agreed with trump.

That said, you cant claim that pointing out the ridiculousness of voting on a 2200 page bill within a day is something that shouldnt be done cuz muh trump

you're right, thats probably about 2,223 blank pages

He has until 2036 so 4 more tries. You cant expect him to run 6 times.

500 per ream

I nominate this as the #1 answer in this Thread.

It's 5 reams, y'all.

Find out the length of rand's head, then use that to measure the size of the stack of posters (back left side). Finally, find out and calculate the width of paper stacking broken down into hundreds or soemthing

Lol. They don't even give a fuck anymore. I bet no one knows how much money it actually is in the spending bill.

Nah, he is just not counting the intro and index pages. Communist Manifesto is about 30 pages and 200 pages worth of explanation and introduction.

It's going to be more than advertised. There's not just a shit ton of pork barrel in this thing (omnibus bills are a big scam), there's a LOT of rollover spending in this thing.

So it's just another punish the law abiding citizen and reward everyone else that's an asshole

it is five reams of paper, i've worked at a godforsaken Staples and know

He is literally Todd Howard of Politics

No, you are just a faggot who doesn't know what paper looks like.

For a bill only printed a few hours ago? Fuck, you've cracked the code!

One ream on paper is 500 pages and about 3 inches thick, so 2300 pages will be about 13".
Rand is a manlet.
Seems legit.

Smart thinking user.

Attached: detective_pepe.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Pretty much, yes. Omnibus bills are a feeding frenzy, and a scam. EVERYONE runs in with their little pet projects of useless shit and staples it onto a primary bill, then they bicker over it and weaponize it for leverage.. For example: "well fuck, there's funding for a children's hospital for the next 5 years in this thing, but if I vote for it, some Liberal fucker will also get 2 billion for funding gender studies." If they vote yes, the money is a waste. If they vote no, they look like a prick for not funding the hospital.

I've read a lot of omnibus bills over the years, and this one is pretty bad.

>*cough* rigged democracy

Attached: PARAGUAY CONGRESS.jpg (923x573, 68K)

We need to kill the politicians.
Rand is alright though. We will force him to torture McCain and he'll come around.

Rand should have been president.

If Congress didn't create this bill....who did?!

Get the x-files over here!

Kek’d

Attached: BE7C9BC8-CCF1-46B0-9BEB-157C8D1A2F44.jpg (618x496, 42K)

quit LARPing
we know you're some 15 year old white kid in ohio

Do you think that not approving it means the savages won't do it?

He lacks the charisma and the election was rigged towards it.

In europe politicians fight to be the most centrist and bland.

This fucking bill is really pissing me off. I've read through the military spending portion, and it's actually common sense maintenance and attempt to commission spare parts and overhaul on a lot of fucked up equipment. The rest of the damn bill is pure pig fat.

Rand ain't no wrestler, didn't he get his ribs busted when some fat lib fell on him? Lol

if it is typed on one side, then no. Print out a copy of the LOTR trilogy, one page side only and you will be amazed at the stack and it is only half the length of that bill.

Attached: unpatrioticrandlet.png (651x450, 143K)

rand is STILL mad about this
youtu.be/oMSN7X16pck

>Though I don't understand what we're doing over there
>I'm sure as fuck going to enjoy torturing a sand nigger after killing my friends
underage b& detected

Would be a better reference to find the length of his torso and use that as a reference. If that is not a fish eye lense then all is good

We are being tortured. It's war. What don't you morons understand about this?

Are this things real?

Does he have some master plan to erase them all later?

Attached: 1521732730848.jpg (600x316, 57K)

Long queues at your local burger shop is not torture, please stop.

Who started the war you kike puppet?
Who invaded who? Who's occupying who? Who's dropping white phosphorus on who?

Get fucked you little neocon. The absolute STATE of drumpshits.

Attached: 1400994222348.jpg (946x798, 99K)

This is why taxes are always on the rise.

I don't know how our current government still exists. It's long overdue for restructuring but no one wants to do it because they'll lose their cushy gubment job.

Attached: 900full-courtney-stodden.jpg (900x1200, 191K)

It would be better if the watermark on the bototm didn't say "Fake tweet created by.."

rope

go suck a kike dick you bootlicking fucking slave
i hope you and your children get raped to death by niggers.
you are the problem with america, fucking traitor

Rand looks so done

Attached: 1510002285304.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Rand paul should be dictator for life. love the man

Where in our constitution is the Federal government granted the authority to spend my tax money on planned Parenthood?

They have a duty to bomb shitholes for israel son, its in the secret interpretation of the constitution that only the secret fisa courts is allowed to see.

freedumb!

Checked Titter to make sure this is real.

It isn't.

I'm disappointed.

Why hasn't anyone snuck in a law about killing illegals or making trump dictator ?

He hasn't had lunch yet.

Attached: randlet.jpg (640x843, 89K)

True

Attached: 1509826161545.jpg (635x847, 429K)

its on page 2.
democrates will vote yes because the lobbists working for the military industrial complex tells them to.

conservatives will vote yes because its the right thing to do.

american politics 101.

>A burger eating american.

Depends on what’s kind of paper they are using.

>This seems like WAAAAAAAAAY more than 2,232 pages. Is he pushing a false narrative?

Yes because the Democrats said the same thing about Trumps tax bill. He is trying to do the whataboutems, but the bill has been out long enough for people to read and it realize there is some fishy shit in it.

holy shit, a burger, 4 tacos, AND some rice and beans?

He's gonna be Rand Paulin some farts out his ass

>implying its not burgers all the way down

>US citizen gets tortured
>durka durka gets tortured
ah yes, completely equitable

Hmm I wonder (((who)))
Lets cut the bullshit
its AIPAC and their lawyers

Rand would be a better president than trump anwyway. gtfo you trump pr shill.
ending the fed should be priority #1

if you consider the size of the stack against a 500 page ream of paper it visually checks out.

>Rand will NEVER invite you to a comfy McDonald's Happy Meal lunch in between his AM of doing pro-bono sight-saving eye surgeries and his PM of standing alone in the Senate filibustering ZioDrumpf's neocon CIA and SecState nominees

Why even live?

Attached: riria ito 2.jpg (749x823, 181K)

I'm waiting on this dude. I believe in him.

Attached: Jeb!.webm (1280x720, 631K)