Gib your blasters

Attached: 60B7611D-4014-4D9A-AEF8-86C29E002275.jpg (1044x373, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.movies.yahoo.com/15-changes-to-the-original-star-wars-trilogy-125345399182.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before

Attached: D740D0DA-928C-4CAB-BF63-4FC41E9307A1.jpg (528x755, 111K)

After

Attached: 83BD84EA-9CEA-42DB-8FC2-E66BBA2CE8A1.jpg (770x1100, 202K)

>there is no agenda

>we

Attached: 49AF75A6-C05A-47D4-8C39-9187AB95FED8.jpg (1266x963, 1.31M)

Holy shit that looks lame
They should have just given them invisible guns instead.

South park predicted this.

Attached: FmObJRB.gif (500x371, 146K)

Attached: 6D60BD59-4E6C-450C-829D-CA90B47F9BA0.jpg (1246x961, 1.3M)

Han shot first.

You can't bitch that Hollywood is hypocritical when it comes to glorifying gun violence and also bitch when they try and do something about it.

Attached: 89AFAC7C-284C-45EC-A1A2-767171A2EFBA.jpg (1258x962, 1.52M)

>Emilia Clarke is allowed in movies

Attached: 58E594E9-A304-4685-90F1-770E8B43C673.jpg (1258x929, 1.4M)

I’m so glad this fucking shitfest is going to tank at the box office. First ugly gooks and boring feminists, now a cucked Han Solo

Attached: 79B94D07-FE32-4659-866A-54A935C1804D.jpg (570x434, 35K)

Nobody is bitching that they are hypocritical or that they should do anything about it.

Attached: 8qgqd.gif (500x373, 252K)

ENERGY LEVEL: 100

>Remove 70s style toy guns from posters.

What country did this ?

It looks lame without guns. What is this, a kung fu movie?

Disneyland.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x270, 1.68M)

Well all the posters are in Spanish so you tell us

now hes staring out like a retard
gg kike

Attached: Bleach or Naruto_ (Nintendo 5-Star).png (857x320, 402K)

Sorry. I forgot you armerican education.

uhhhh....If by tank you mean make over a billion dollars then yeah...it's gonna tank

Attached: 1507444269201.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>Uma historia

Where are the walkie-talkies?

we bitch that there is a clear, anti-american, anti-constitution, anti-bill of rights, pro-communist agenda run by the kikes

dumb frogposter

Underrated.

This has to be a joke.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_23f.jpg (423x434, 67K)

dumb go to jail for being grossly offensive poster

dumb frogposter

Search your feelings! You know it to be true!

Attached: darthpepe.png (300x250, 25K)

With enough pressure, would it be possible to get Disney to stop putting guns, or any type of weapon, in all of the movies and to shows they make?

Ooga
Booga

I'm going to buy a ticket just to walk out and say I didn't expect all that gun violence.

Whats up with Lando? He looks like a Filipino guy made to looked like a half assed black guy.

They'll be air brushing out the bad guys next.

All "entertainment" will be a bunch of non white female libtards in a beige room trying to out virtue signal each other.

>Star wars removes blasters
>People wonder how to stand up to galactic empire
>We need blasters!!!
>Disney ends up redpilling crowds that the only way to remove a tyrannical government is with firearms.

>dumb frog poster

Your wish is my command.

Attached: frogs_poster_02.jpg (1905x1492, 394K)

He looks like he wants it in the ass now.

OH BOIIII I AM A #BROLO NOW!

Attached: 1518478800836.jpg (515x553, 80K)

That’s pretty much most “reality” tv these days.

wookielets, when will they learn?

THAT BANDOLIER AND AMMUNITION IMPLIES THAT CHEWIE KNOWS HOW TO USE A WEAPON!!!!!

REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

But they didnt remove the guns from the movie? Wtf way to go corrupting my children without even fucking warning me.

The only people that still care about star wars are lefty fags anyway, so they are just pandering to their audience.

We should pressure Sony to redesign the 007 logo, since it's insensitive to the 6 gorillion kids who die in school shootings every day

Attached: 007-logo.png (1600x1600, 24K)

My fucking sides. As if Star Wars wasn't already cucked enough, they managed to make Solo even more of a fucking dumb ass

Attached: 1345662532719.jpg (264x191, 9K)

>han and his iconic blaster
hmm

My TV died the other day and I decided not to bother getting another one because of the state of it and all media these days.. Feels good man.

Just replace them with walkie talkies

>Hey Chewie
>Nice bandolier you got there
>What the fuck is it for?
>You got Scooby Snacks in there?

Attached: muttly.gif (500x375, 380K)

I care only about the original series (1977-1983), which they can never ruin.

On the right it looks like he's on a stage and not knowing what do do with his hands

Hollywood is a group of tyrannical leftist genocidal kikes, and NK should unironically be allowed to test all its weapons on it. How’s that?

>Liberals talking people to death
Dear Lord

Attached: headasplode.gif (344x203, 575K)

Agreed, also bond shouldn’t use any weapons in the next film, not even a butter knife.

The only reason (((Disney))) removed laser guns from their Solo movie posters is because lightsabers are more civilised weapons than laser guns.

It's a reference to ET and how they censored their guns for home viewing

American "Education".

>Solo looks like he got caught rubbing one out

srsly
>how you gonna fight the fucking empire?
>with unfunny shitty liberal Facebook memes?

Attached: jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Bin That Bond!

I saw that too lol

>I care only about the original series (1977-1983), which they can never ruin
HHAHAAHHAAHAHA
I think you forgot about the 'Han shot first' fiasco
also these
ca.movies.yahoo.com/15-changes-to-the-original-star-wars-trilogy-125345399182.html

Attached: star_wars_rape.webm (1000x426, 2.95M)

Han didn't even shoot at all.

>Lando still has the gun

what did they mean by this?

>be Han Solo
>world famous sci-fi hero
>center of the "han shot first meme"
>threw down on Vader in 1.6 seconds
>cowboy/smuggler/rebel hero

Bin that blaster, worship Jew master

Can we get David Hogg hologram broadcast ?

I don't care about the CGI-laden "Special Edition" or whatever from the 90s, I gave the dates for the original series because they are what they are (and still available). You would literally have to find a way to travel through time to ruin them. To use an analogy, if you like a book that was published in 1970, you can always request the original publication, no matter how much it was changed later on.

im starting to think that disney is actively trying to tank this movie.

>Han Solo movie shows us that you can triumph without gun violence, and this is why this change is important

>night feva night fevaaaaaaaa
looks up to go around the world with steve rubell
slurp

Problem with this mentality is that as the real world has changed around you and possibly the more red or black pulled you have become, the enjoyment of the originals is only bittersweet but not pure escapist entertainment any longer.

The reality is to put down childish things—biblical for grow a fucking pair of balls and stride forth into the world to slay your enemies.

When I am drenched in the blood of my enemies and my eyebrows are dinged off from the flames of their children and communities being destroyed, only then will I be able to sit down, and enjoy the classics in exultant glee.

Bin that escapist fiction.

Problem with this mentality is that as the real world has changed around you and possibly the more red or black-pilled you have become, the enjoyment of the originals is only bittersweet but not pure escapist entertainment any longer.

The reality is to put down childish things—biblical for grow a fucking pair of balls and stride forth into the world to slay your enemies.

When I am drenched in the blood of my enemies and my eyebrows are singed off from the flames of their children and communities being destroyed, only then will I be able to sit down, and enjoy the classics in exultant glee.

Bin that escapist fiction.
Typos fixed

They're just a source of inspiration for me along with some other choice works of fiction. I agree on the hazard of escapism.

Attached: Pistol-Left-Side.jpg (2299x1438, 947K)

Oh my.. US finally joining us?

Attached: 1470325723.jpg (960x576, 81K)

Welcome to the corporatocracy

Global corporations more powerful than the US Government

Thanks Obama

>WHAT IS THAT WORD "WARS" STILL DOING THERE??? WAR IS A TOOL OF THE SEXIST MISOGYNIST PATRIARCHY!!!!!

>CALL IT "SOLO: A STAR STORY"!!!!!!!!!

you wont live much longer cuck

Attached: CroatiaFlagPicture1.png (1000x738, 143K)

Isn't Disney already expecting this to tank after the Last Jedi soured everybody? Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

1) This movie is already a dumpsterfire.
2) It's not a fucking gun, it's a sci fi weapon, a blaster.
3) Han's expression is fucking hysterical.

RIP

Nah!

I'm sick of their hippie bull shit.

That bullshit with the last movie demonizing horse racing is a big turn off.

Attached: 11896162_10207155626069459_8567013316015946343_n.jpg (960x960, 116K)

She was bad in terminator genysis and she'll probably be bad in this.

She's really only good as a dragon princess, and even then only when she's naked

>You can't bitch that Hollywood is hypocritical when it comes to glorifying gun violence and also bitch when they try and do something about it.
Sure we can, especially when what they try and do is even more hypocritical, like removing the fantasy weapons from a movie that's all about excitingly violent criminal adventures.

Anyway, the shitlibs infesting Disney are already warming up the spin that Solo didn't sell well because everyone was uneasy about gun violence, and they need to be more politically correct in the future.

nice webm

And here I thought that said OOT.

Attached: keep_oot.jpg (512x384, 23K)

why isnt the spanish one not los chewie?

you're not about to fight anything or burn it's children, moron. People are talking about watching movies and you're in your own escapist fiction fantasy about having a pair of balls, meaning you don't have a pair.

Pathetic

Disney is nowhere near of tanking. Disregard whatever source you read that claim in.

Left - a man of action, ready for anything
Right - some guy in an awkward pose

Are you fucking kidding me? So it has started.

They hired an extra acting instructor for their leading actor which isn't a good sign of their optimism.

Han Solo also suffered from staff changes quite far into production.

It's truly become "Soy Wars" now.

Disney and YouTube (announced ban on gun videos) are literally owned by Jews, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a coordinated attempt by ZOG to disarm us goyim.

After that last release I don't know a single person that plans on watching another Disney starwars.

They would just replace it with a black dick since a nigger is gonna be the next Bond.

Call it, /pol

Attached: 4L_jsKglrYY.png (1500x1704, 294K)