Do Americans honestly believe this shit or are you all just this stupid...

Do Americans honestly believe this shit or are you all just this stupid? An AR-15 isn't going to do shit against a drone strike or a bomb.

Maybe it's because reality has a liberal bias, but this seems like a weaksauce argument for allowing civilians to own assault rifles. There has never been a tyrannical government in the U.S. in the time since 1776 and those guns have never had to be used for "defending against tyranny" like all of you whine about. Stop playing games and just get rid of this shit.

Attached: bs.jpg (600x600, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8
youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*shoots drone operator's family*
what now

>An AR-15 isn't going to do shit against a drone strike or a bomb
*blocks your path*

Attached: vc.jpg (800x459, 152K)

>There has never been a tyrannical government in the U.S. in the time since 1776
i wonder why

>the left: "omg y do u need an ar-15 its just a deadly murder weapon that kills 3000 people per second in a 300m radius"
>also the left: "haha ur ar-15 is so ineffective and useless, what do you think you're going to do with it, shoot corrupt govt officials?? ahhah gl w/ that it will never work"

>An AR-15 isn't going to do shit against a drone strike or a bomb.
You are right, artillery and explosives should be legal too like the Founding Fathers intended

Attached: .....wew.png (780x589, 537K)

>lose in Vietnam
>lose in Iraq
>lose in Afghanistan
>lose in Libya
>lose in Syria
>still can't win in North Korea
>going to lose in Iran

kggjjp

Attached: sdfs.png (475x560, 298K)

lol go for it fatass

A nuclear bomb can't be defeated by an AR-15!!!

OP, please see the war in Afghanistan and Vietnam.
The US civilian population is better prepared and more numerous.

Attached: Rifle-Caliber-Smallest-to-Largest-1024x769.jpg (1024x769, 177K)

You heard the librail You need bombs too.! my job here is done

Attached: lollololol.png (874x472, 131K)

so you leftards want to take our civil rights away...how about we start with you morons and take your god given right to breath air away first?

Firearms are for precipitating riots that the Gov't must suppress with drone strikes that create hundreds of rebels for each one killed. The same American military that could not impose democracy in Iraq will fail to impose democracy on the US.

slide thread. everyone knows military (drone operators) are patriots and 95% of them will quit if they try to confiscate guns.

t. military vet from nellis, i literally used to operate drones.

>hurrr America should nuke itself so the government can govern a glowing pile of rubble

Free speech isn't going to do anything against a state controlled media.

Maybe it's because reality has a liberal bias, but this seems like a weaksauce argument for allowing civilians to speak freely. There has never been a state controlled media in the U.S. in the time since 1776 and free speech never had to be used for "defending state controlled media" like all of you whine about. Stop playing games and just get rid of this free speech shit.

>sing along
"kaptian Nazi, he hates negroes, gonna take their population down to zero."

Attached: 1518845338745.jpg (283x200, 15K)

it's not about defending myself against advanced military technology. it's about have the best weapon possible to defend myself and my family. this is why it's important to have a weapon for every situation. a knife for utility and to intimidate weak threats, a baseball bat for vehicle and next to bed for larger, weak threats, a pistol for one on one large, imminent threats, a high capacity rifle for multiple large, imminent threats.

You misspelled tranny

They never respond to this

>Who operates the drones?
Americans who fight for freedom
>Who makes up America's army?
Freedom loving Americans
>what do American army men fight for?
For their families and others families.

You're a shareblue faggot who needs to live in a country with no guns.
Go move to China and tell me how much you hate the 2nd amendment when you're going to get executed for smoking pot.

>There has never been a tyrannical government in the U.S
This is an interesting message to push.

>no tyrannical government since 1776
This "government" were living in can take away your right to bright a faggot if they wanted to.

The freedom of speech? Only when somebody in power can benefit from it.

The rights the founding fathers who took on the world's biggest military guaranteed us arnt there anymore.

Take the assault weapons ban.
"Uhh, I was shot at. Time to infringe the rights of the people so I don't have to feel threatened..."

SHILL KEK

>Because the government doesn't directly own media outlets beyond NPR & PBS, that means the media is not controlled by the government.
The American elite who control our government also dominate the media. Journalists, editors, and reporters get jobs in the government and marry public figures and civil servants. Prominent government officials leave public service for roles in media organizations. For fuck's sake don't you find it fishy that ex-spook directors Clapper and Brenan are both on TV everyday telli g the sheep what to believe? Free speech is vital to combating the substantial power and wealth of the elite.

If you think a few dead people and some tears justify taking away guns.
You're not a real man or woman.

Centuries before us, people cut eachother up with swords. Sure those who were cut were sad and those who were killed their families cried. But nothing came of it.

Nobody seemed to care when they slaughterd Germans by the truckload after WW2.

>japanpasta.jpg
>1 post by this ID
etc. etc.

>Stop playing games and just get rid of this shit
Molon Labe motherfucker.

S
A
G
E

Attached: 1521545200951.jpg (294x313, 55K)

Kids shouldn't have to be afraid of going to school because you shitasses refuse to give up your guns! If anything is tyrannical, it's gun owners. You assholes are holding this country hostage.

S
A
G
E

Attached: 1521610115309.png (872x886, 220K)

That’s why the founders wrote “well regulated militia”, meaning the citizens should be adequately armed to win, to secure a free state. Sounds like us citizens need more arms.

Oh, it's this thread again. Sage

Shit bait thread I see every day. Saged to hell.

This

Tyrannycal governments want to rule over citizens by implementing a police state. Stuff like drones or nukes are weapons of mass destruction, resulting in the extinction of entire cities. Remember the first sentence, well tyrannical governments don't want to rule over piles of rubble and ash or radioactive wastelands. The trick is to remove the citizen's weapons and give them to the law enforcement. There hasn't been a tyrannical takeover since 1776, because everyone and their moms have guns. Tell me how the second amendment is stupid?

Wich is why civilians should be allowed to own Manpads, tanks, artillery, ATGMs and many other weapons

Kids should get guns

Not to mention US soldiers are going to be far less willing to kill their fellow countrymen who they likely politically agree with than some shitskin muzzy in a desert on the other side of the world. Let's be real here, if there ever was another civil war in America it would be most of the armed forces and the civilian militias vs a tiny fraction of the military.

best post

this

>Dronestrikes are evil! Think of the children!
>Haha, we'll just drone strike you and your family, stupid redneck

letting anybody buy an ar15 is tyranny, you goofballs.

Citizens are allowed to own tanks and artillery look up dragon man on YouTube.

Okay so go ask the shit militias in the Middle East who are still around and cause havoc. Why didn’t drone strikes take them all out? If you want a better example look at the VC. Fucking kicked the asses of trained Marines. So nah. Fuck off.

Exactly. We are pissed because how cucked we are already as far as gun control. We only have the AR15 left. So we should just surrender that too? It’s literally our last stronghold.

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 496K)

What was that job like?

School shooting were never a problem until recent times.

It's the people, not the guns.

>rebellion becomes duty
Wont happen. Bloody revolutions have happend over far less and normies have done nothing

as will all irrefutable arguments

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

>letting anybody buy an ar15 is tyranny, you goofballs.
tyranny - cruel and oppressive government or rule

Please buy a dictionary.

If AR 15s really are pathetic and useless you should just let us have them and prertend we're safe even though we aren't.

Unless that isn't the case concern trolling shill.

Attached: 1521613453482.jpg (431x767, 36K)

*with
russians hacked my keyboard

I fully agree.
I also think that a gun should be mandatory for all people.

Government issued 9mm

Precisely this!

This is why we need to get rid of the NFA. Also tax incentives for gun dealers to stock MANPADS and anti-tank weapons.

Every time I see this thread I'm going to pay the wetbacks at the shop to mill the lower receiver for an AR, and then I'm going to give it to someone at random.

here you go

Attached: oUlKgVS.png (364x555, 377K)

Americas too pussy to do anything. They are all happy slaves. You all deserve to live pay check to pay check while elites steal 6% of your taxes and call them dividends.
You deserve to be pathetic and sit in your chair lashing out at the world from a keyboard.
You will never stand up against tyranny, you are to weak. You are and always will be a slave to us elites, and theres not a god damn thing you can do about it.

well memed

An armed uprising could easily overthrow the US government, but americans are too complacent to rebel.

Same slide thread / same sage.

Attached: 1509930388453.jpg (827x628, 150K)

Attached: Ahaa.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

This is precisely the point; 2A is MAD between the governed and the governing. You gain nothing by going to war. It's worked since 1776.

RESISTANCE TO TYRANNY IS OBEDIENCE TO GOD

Never underestimate the power of insurgency.

This nation is 300+ million people. And there are millions of armed people.

An enemy that you can't see well, that makes you have to place your forces in secured compounds and only venture out in force, robs you of the ability to control the land on a day to day basis.

All the checkpoints and no knock swat searches required to attempt to pacify rebel elements turns the will of the people against the harsh authorities.

Our military sucks at figuring out how to win an insurgency conflict.

Korea
Viet nam
Afghanistan
Iraq

Over and over same mistakes.

However if it happens at home, there would be nowhere to withdraw to, and nowhere to go for leave.

Every time this is posted, it is never refuted.

Attached: 1469651018643.png (1315x890, 555K)

1) If a member of the armed forces murders an innocent citizen there would be a massive outrage.
2) If there wasn't an outrage, and you think that is okay, you are an exceptionally disgusting human being that is so morally inept and void of empathy you yourself should never be in charge or have a vote.
3) A bomb or drone strike would radicalize neighbors which would create more and more need for bombs and drones which would inflame other neighbors until everyone from the armed forces says fuck off to kikes telling them to kill their fellow citizens and kills you.
4) This thread is so retarded please die in your sleep. Lets talk about something useful like monetary policy - oh wait - we'll just keep talking about useless hypothetical scenarios.

>a drone strike
For every rebel - one personal drone, okay
> or a bomb.
Yeah, fuck infrastructure! Nobody needs that fancy goods, killing rebelous crowd is top priority, othervice who will pay taxes so you can buy more fancy goos. Oh wait, looks like we just bombed both infrastructure and taxpayers, fuck...

Reminder that an intelligence report from 2015 or 2016 determined that 90% of drone strikes in the Middle East didn't hit their intended target.

Meanwhile, Sup Forums tracked literal fuckin ISIS training grounds and insurgent camps using Google Earth and 3 minute videos of barren fucking wastelands.

You expect me to believe the U.S. government can suppress a rebellion on its own turf when it can't compete with internet virgin autists even with all of the resources at their disposal?

If your country isn't doing this, you are fucked.

Also, AA12 legalized when

Attached: 127556409.jpg (594x361, 177K)

It can cuck you using Russia as example.
>internets
Even there - Fakken sosach is goverment controlled steamvent.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8
>guy with assault rifle shoots up church in texas wearing bulletproof vest and helmet

>NRA instructor who lives down the street grabs his own assault rifle and shoots the guy, then chases him down since the police didn't react fast enough

>criminal had lots more weapons in the car and was driving towards another church

>hero said that if he only had a pistol he would not have been able to take on the criminal

Is this bait?

FPBP

Attached: poran.jpg (240x240, 48K)

Ohh please guns are used in every revolutiin.

Usually
>large protest
>proponent dresses as cop and shoots own protestors
>protests escelate.

Direct confrontation in an asymetrical war isnt necessary or desireable.

>Do Americans honestly believe this shit or are you all just this stupid?
There is only one way to find out Commie.

Attached: texas-boiii.jpg (700x465, 107K)

Kids are fucking dumb, they’re afraid of all kinds of dumb shit.

I went to school for 15 years and each one of those years were after columbine, and I never once was scared of a school shooting. How about stop reporting on school shootings as if they are happening in every school all the time.

I guess thats why we won in Vietnam and Iraq and Afghanistan?

not an argument.
kids shouldn't get to decide that i can't defend my family and myself from multiple enemies at the same time.
if they are afraid of going to school, then they should home school; public school has become liberal indoctrination camp/nigger daycare-before-prison anyway.

win-win.

amen. the first us navy was stolen ships with cannons strapped to them. i want my damn cannons and artillery.

Says the guy thats probably never held a gun. The .223 is basically the 5.56, just not loaded as hot. Im pretty sure if you have thousands of militias armed with just the AR, you'd have a formidable defense agajnst tyrrany.

well, now i know where to look for free guns

I'd love to see the redneck hicks rebel already so that we can send them all to hell once and for all.

come on now

when the second ammendment was ratified civilians had access to the same weapons as the military

dont tell me the second ammendment doesnt apply to weapons of war

the ar15 isnt even a weapon of war you stupid piece of shit

Attached: 2Av1A.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Autosage
OP you are the most massive faggot this board has ever known.

>we

Who?

With what?

youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM
This is what it's going to look like at your local hick town when the boys shows up and you refuse to hand away your guns.

Now he has nothing to lose. You have made him truly dangerous and more dedicated to his job. And on top of that you didn't disable the drone. You get 0 in strategic thinking.
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt huh?

There will be no resistance by the state at the hysterical level you are beating off about. On the world stage, the us government turning on its own citizens murdering them in the streets will invite other super powers to intervene or invade. Second, most all service men, police officers and armed federal employees are tax paying, family oriented republicans who took an oath to fight enemies both foreign and domestic.

There will be no civilian drone strikes on US soil, there will be no mass murdering of citizens. There are close to 400 million KNOWN registered firearms with many more unregistered. There are also many many trained people who used to work for the government. These people far outnumber and out arm anything the government has.

You are borderline retarded to think the us government would turn on its own people especially when the us constitution permits the will of the people to forcibly replace their own government.

Communist shill.
Be gone cuck

That doesn't mean the AR-15 will do anything, all those countries used AK platform weapons

Attached: 1507177977240.png (645x729, 50K)

>kill his wife and hold his children hostage
come on mexico, you should know this.

Can't wait for Trump to be elected a 3rd time.

If you think the people of the US Military are just going to take the side of the Government, you are absolutely wrong.

Attached: 1519413997905.png (1425x1258, 127K)

Kids used to be able to bring guns to school, and many schools had shooting classes as electives. What happened in the past several decades that suddenly turned children into psychopaths that can't be responsible enough to handle firearms without slaughtering each other?

Attached: activated almonds.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)