Madan no Ou to Vanadis

It's less than a week before final volume's out, how will the author remedy the whole shit with best girl now dies without getting the T and losing the Tigrebowl?

>Lim dies

Is this for real?

>Sofy dies with a slash in the chest made by a huge schyte.
Why did she have to die with her boobs ruined?

People are saying Sofy didn't die but might be in a coma.

Only watched the anime, does /Lim/ win?

Is only a theory.
At the moment we know that she is dead and that the last volume will start with her funeral.

I agree. This is really a shame.
She should get stabbed in the stomach and not getting her breast cut in half.

But Lewdmila didn't die and neither did Eleonora.

She died?

Fuck. If only the tls didnt fucking stop id mourn with you all

Wait until all the illustrations are all out before saying she is dead.

I can't believe the author is ending the story though when Tigre never got that rematch against Tallard since Tallard did something unforgivable toward Tigre which was poisoning and burning down his own citizen's homes.

So are we getting fed by moonrune readers or has some one been tling this shit undocumented

I remember years ago when the entire 12 volumes at the time were tled and the tler said he was taking a break fast forward now and hes done like...1 or 2 chapters. Great

For cut through that boobs it had to be a really big schyte

>I can't believe the author is ending the story though when Tigre never got that rematch against Tallard since Tallard did something unforgivable toward Tigre which was poisoning and burning down his own citizen's homes.

Wow, thats pretty savage. I know that he should not be trusted but Alsace is burned and poisoned? Damn, we are really behind, if not for the last thread. Last time I know is that Tigre goes for Titta as well after Ellen. Regarding the overall situation, I don't have any idea.

Middle one.

Oh shit, I think it was painful.

I'm not going to read the thread because of spoilers. I'm not up to date on this so can someone reply to me if this looks likely to have a harem end or not?

Harem ends are dead.

did he really bang ellen?

And Titta.

this bait by the author

also I thought the scythe chick was gonna join the harem

Yfw all the other Vanadis in the first half of the final novel will die and Tigre will resurrect them in the second half ending with an harem.

Disgusting.

Gay.

Tir na Fa possessed Titta is the hottest girl in the cast.