ITT: images that piss off commies

I'll start

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-091427.jpg (1074x1004, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static.mvlehti.net/uploads/2016/08/Vanhuksen-ateria-matun-ateria.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The dimensions of that post-it nite pisses me off

>maximum autism

Attached: WaffenSS-West-133.jpg (750x572, 130K)

That's no more than 50k. Not so hard to piggybank

Attached: 402D526B-8706-4072-9FC4-D321A2D4CBA3.jpg (3299x2717, 2.16M)

Attached: 91.jpg (2000x1338, 579K)

>that's no more than 50k
The $100 bills alone are 50k (each rubber band has 100 x $100 bills)

Attached: sgfmhdsz3.png (559x368, 4K)

Attached: food.jpg (1200x800, 331K)

Attached: 1516288844432.jpg (650x538, 53K)

>not so hard to piggybank
>rent 1000 usd
>food to retards 450 a month
>insurance
>utilities

Trash would have spent it on stupidities and drugs.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-09-19-28-38.png (720x1280, 944K)

Attached: gl-rockwell.jpg (1200x802, 565K)

If this is real, congrats having this saved up. Have you considered investing it into anything? (small business, silver, crypto, etc). You can buy businesses starting around $30-40k.

Im not a commie but im still pretty salty

Attached: Dead-che-pre-cleanup-che-guevara-300x260.gif (300x260, 51K)

what kind of business?

Keep chasing the illusion

Attached: 1519661203904.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

Attached: 2f32dfa481e24152b03e1aafde0bd6da.jpg (978x734, 76K)

lol why would you save up cash Buy GOLD

Best one I have

Attached: k feels.jpg (441x604, 102K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-093149.jpg (978x1186, 803K)

>cashes in his money
literally a Turk

Attached: 9ECE5A0C-E3BC-43F4-8949-1EE6B9D3EA93.jpg (1224x1632, 565K)

bro that pisses ME off! buy some fucking gold and stop losing your wealth to currency inflation best goy! fucks sakes

Take a beauty salon for instance. Before you brush it off as a girly thing to get into, there's serious money in that kind of thing, and you're generally competing not with shrewd businessmen, but women who like makeup who took their hobby to the next level.

Learn about EBITDA and multipliers. If a business nets $50k and costs 50k, it has a multiplier of 1, if it costs $100k, it has a multiplier of 2, etc. Simple enough. Most businesses under $100k aren't passive and require the owner-operator to run it. So essentially, you're buying yourself a job (a common example of this is small gas stations). Anyway, most sub $100k businesses have a multiplier at or around 1 if they're fairly priced in today's market. You can easily buy some small beauty place for under $100k, I've seen them for sale for as low as $40k. Create systems, learn marketing, train your staff to sell, fire bad employees, streamline all operations, LEARN constantly if there's something you see lacking. With some elbow grease you can turn a small place like that around to $120k+ in a couple years, maybe less.

You can either continue your role there making that money, or you can hire a manager and you're now running completely passively. Now make a chain of them doing the same thing. Now play chess instead of checkers. Buy beauty supply companies that your supply chain uses to slash expendatures, etc. This is how some people get rich as all hell. But it requires discipline, focus, and sacrifice. Are you ready to devote your entire life to this for 5-10 years with a good chance of coming out of it passively making $1+M/yr indefinitely?

Attached: antifa supersoldier.jpg (3264x2448, 840K)

Attached: pinochet g large.jpg (541x540, 36K)

Dan Kennedy, Chet Holmes, Jay Abraham, Scott Hallman, Joe Polish, Frank Kearn. Start reading.

Attached: berlin-checkpoint-stand-off.jpg (2048x1216, 599K)

Attached: 1521263402971.png (366x314, 56K)

when someone posts money pics we all know that’s all you got. 50k isn’t brag worthy.

now that I make good money i’m only impressed by properties, land ownership, and your network.

FUCK YIU AND FUCK YOUR CHEESE

Damn those feels

What in the actual fuck is that? Some sorta blood pea soup?

who do you know he didnt hide all 1$ bills under the few 100$ bills we see?
>i suffer in the UK
BOO HOOO

Thanks for the advice, but I already own a successful business. That's the cash I've made so far this year, minus personal expenses.

Do what I did and open a cannabis dispensary in CO. My store grossed over $5 million, with only 750sq/ft retail space and 12 employees

inflict not a mortal wound on your opponent if one can, for in the future he may sit beside you as a friend.

Attached: Chadwalk concept.jpg (2290x4032, 766K)

I own a cannabis dispensary, most of my revenue is cash anyway.

>buy gold
What makes you think I haven't?

Good, I'm happy things are going well for you. Do you have plans to somehow invest that money? Or are you using it for a car, vacation, etc?

If you think that there's only 50k in those stacks you obviously have never had any real money in your hands.

I can tell you're a fat fuck
Also
>Fiat currency
Lmao

>50k is all you have
Ok kid

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-100556.jpg (978x85, 48K)

>Post-it note offends commie.

>he thinks $1 bills and $100 bills are the same color
$100s are blue, my very white friend.

>500k is all you have
Spent more on my watch collection

Yeah, I have a fairly diverse portfolio already. It's nice to have bug-out cash, though.

why are you richfags on Sup Forums instead of being outside with your friends

>piss off commies
don't you mean Liberals?

Attached: 1518814998720.png (243x248, 92K)

>I spent millions on watches
Post it, faggot. That'll piss off some commies.

What do you think of eCommerce, drop shipping etc?

lol i do the same shit, the new hundos are much nicer than the old.

No, I mean commies. I'm a liberal, all my money comes from my cannabis dispensary.

IRS visit soon.

>images that piss off commies

Attached: billofrights.jpg (770x951, 281K)

Such wisdom. Such digits.

Never forget your roots, user

>trust fund babby trumpcucks
>friends

Already paid them $200k this year, but thanks

Modern commies aren't true commies and have fallen for the Soviet overlord scam. Communism is effective but they hide the truth from us

Because i'm still an autist lad
I just have money now lol

soviet union actually was very pro family
but yeah, soviets was not commies, they was stalinists

congratulations you're in the upper middle class in burgerland
truly an extremely difficult achievement, worthy of praise

What do you do? How did you make that much money and why do you have it in cash?

Extrinsic value.

The money means nothing unless you're showing it off to someone. OP is obviously an autist who has no one to impress irl so he's doing it on a Nigerian classic car forum.

Pretty sad really but that's how some people's minds work.

R A R E

M E R C H A N T

gib me download key plz

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1500x2667, 581K)

Better hope you don't get robbed.

Dope farm probably. Those people seem to have tons in cash instead of in a bank.

Grats op.

The sheer jealousy in this thread will keep me amused for the remainder of the day!

>britbong says while the call to prayer echos in the background and his tv license renewal sits on the counter of his luxurious 500sqft flat

>trust fund
Fuck off faggot I EARNED my money. Keep suckling on those sweet NEETbux, homo.

You must be proud.

Attached: 1521684843270.jpg (2697x2433, 1.33M)

I sneezed earlier and it looked like that wtf

This pisses off the capitalist.

Attached: rsfsr.jpg (924x868, 174K)

Not really. Historic failures are lessons for the future

Go to the hospital user

Food.

static.mvlehti.net/uploads/2016/08/Vanhuksen-ateria-matun-ateria.jpg

>dope farm probably
Close, I own a weed dispensary. I have to pay 50% of my income as income tax (unlawful gains) with 0 deductions. It totally blows, but I still make a healthy profit (who knew selling weed to Texans could be so profitable, amirite??)

I honestly don`t care because I make 2300€/month after the taxes.

>"grrrr a failed commie state! I'm so fucking mad!"

I started with dropshipping 10 or so years ago. It's not really worth it moving mainstream stuff around anymore. This is because of competition ("I need no overhead to run this!" says the 20,000 people doing it) and because of slimmer and slimmer margins. The real money in dropshipping is smaller niche fields where fewer/no dropshippers operate. This may require some market research on your part. Find a vendor that agrees to give you a discounted rate, and a market wanting the product and you're set. I started off by selling things in the firearm niche for 100% markups, on products ranging from $5-50 (my hard cost). So I'd receive my money from the customer, then I'd go and spend half money on a private page on my vendor's website. They agreed to "ship blind" for me (no return labels with their name), and that was about all there was to it. My particular example wasn't my primary income source, but it made me an extra $300 a week or so profit from a couple hours of work.

Nice. Good job user. I hope you spend it wisely

>coin has wheat on it
>starve to death anyway
how can I be pissed off when I am laughing so hard?

Attached: 1502330321959.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

Do you spread your wealth

-> Food. It pisses off communists.

Yes in the most technical sense since I don`t have any savings.

Attached: 4483A8F4-8041-482C-B082-3D5FB46A9541.jpg (1125x1125, 106K)

Why so jealous man...we won’t make that amount in our entire lives in our shithole countries

This faggot shows up once a,month with this shit. Does it really take you that long to Photoshop a new date on the sticks?

Ah my mom is a extremely certified doctor so I was thinking of starting up a supplement line under her name and brand the fuck out of it. Any word of advice?

Is that wheat on that coin? Quick divide it amongst us so everyone can have a piece.

Can't show it in one picture, but I'm 19 with 21g in the bank and a 2016 Cruze MSRP like 20k

(cont) While you can mark up prices substantially, if you're dropshipping a more expensive product (or an affiliate of some expensive service), you can afford slimmer margins as your net profit is still large.

As for ecommerce in general, it's pretty tough with the competition out there. It was Dan Kennedy who said "How can you stand out above all the noise in your market?" You will NOT succeed unless you have a good answer to that question. While anyone in the world can view and order your products, it's a two-way street- Anyone in the world can set up a store and begin competing whether as a dropshipper or an actual vendor. You MUST have reasons to stand out.

so like this?

tfw 26 nothing in the bank, and 10 euros in debt

Good job OP. I hope one day I can be just as successful.

>I make 2300/month take home
I make more than twice that per week
>I don't have any savings
Confirmed financially illiterate.