twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kiss his wife.

Be a good dad.

You made this too early fuckhead

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Deal damage to her

this

MODS

Seriously, this was cool as fuck. To hell with the haters.

Reminder Vegeta is gonna do THIS to that fat green strawberry shortcake reject bitch.

Reminder Ribrianne can beat buuhan

But... Majin Buu is invincible

Nothing can resist the power of love

be a good father

He turns her fatass into a nutrigrain bar.

What does that even mean

raise his sons

Go rewatch buu arc dumbass

good

It's a good thing Buu didn't go to the tournament. May give Zeno the idea to turn transform universes into delectable treats

Gohan Blanco, you may have beaten El Grande Padre but it is not over yet!

back to Sup Forumseddit friendo

>"Leave Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan, 17, 18. and Piccolo to us!"
What did they mean by this?

pic related

They meant it's time to fuse

I was watching the RoF saga earlier today and even after the Blu Ray edits it looks so shitty, I'm so happy about the quality of animation and art we have been getting lately.

114, 116, 109, 110, 112 have been amazingly well directed from an animation point of view.

Now I only hope we can get a bit more character development soon because honestly I feel like that's one of the few things that this show is still lacking now compared to the begining of it.

> Implying they can beat Vegeta / Frieza / Goku / 17 / 18

They mean it's time to up the dosage

Nah pirina is gonna grab piccolo and saonle is gonna absorb him
screencap this

That's what's so disappointing. The animation and story boarding is finally getting good but the writing is still shit as ever.

I'm pretty sure Brianne's next transformation is going to unfat her. Toriyama seems the type to mess around that way.

They are inferior to the Super Namekian from Multiverse.

I hope it's a "step by step" kind of thing, now that the animation isn't trash they may be able to focus a bit more on the actual plot.

The interesting thing is that I feel like some secondary characters and some minor antagonists are being written way better than the "heroes".

Frieza has been written way better than in RoF and Frost was also a nice adition and 107 was a nice episode for him.

On the other side, Gohan, Piccolo, Goku, Vegeta and Jiren's character development is nowhere to be found during this arc.

And the only moments we get to see a bit of the personality of the characters is things we have seen before.

We get more of the same cocky Vegeta that is too proud to help with the genki dama but has his saiyan pride and is a fatherly figure to Cabba but we have seen that before in previous arcs so it's nothing new.

We get a dumb Goku who's risking his universe by training and playing around with Caulifla and Kale even rejecting Frieza's help because he wanted to keep playing.

Gohan has been kicked around for most of the arc and Piccolo just feels like his babysitter.

Tien has been officially trashed as a character.

I guess atleast 17 and 18 are getting some screentime and Goku isn't dumb during UI.

>this amount of reddit spacing

What will her new form be?

Someone explain how she did not die from this attack? If this was back in Z that bitch be dead.

why does she revert to base to transform again

Because she was strong as fuck too.
The Kamehameha wouldn't have been able to destroy her, but Goku didn't need that, he just had to push her out of the arena.

>If this was Z she would be dead
Are you retarded? I'm not surprised since you do post here.

Ribrianna might get defeated before she gets a power of love upgrade from her teammates.

I want to rape Caulifla while Kale watches

Thanks based Androids for giving back base Bri!

Same tbqh. I wish I could rape Caulifla after beating her up and force Kale to watch it all. Both would probably enjoy it.

Cell was strong as fuck too but still got fucked by a point blank Kamehameha. 164945785 nice post friend, try not to hurt yourself.

NANI???

Sup Forums user using green text and talks about reddit.

>unironically saying reddit spacing
lurk more faggot.

Do you think Vados ever let Champa mount her?

>Cell was strong as fuck too
Kefla was stronger than goku
cell was weaker than gohan

I think your mom never hugged you as a child.

You two faggots.

no. do you think you'll ever stop being a pathetic faggot?

But Cell was stronger than Goku?

shut the fuck up, faggot. i wouldn't be surprised if you were the goten shitter too based on how fucking autistic you are.

Cell was a jobber villain. Face it.

Nah I think the shotacon guy is someone else who only posts about that, or at least it seems that way.

He wasn't at full power

Hmm..

DELETE THIS?

rule of dbz
if you can regenerate you will regenerate a lot

It is time to claim your DBSfu.

Vados has been CLAIMED, so back off

You still don't get how this Kamehameha came from BASE Goku who has not learned to use UI for attack?

Remember the #1 rule of injury in shonen manga/anime: If a character has the ability to regenerate, they will constantly be torn apart by enemy attacks. If a character who can not regenerate gets hit by the same attack, they will only be bruised.

fuck off waifufag

neck yourself

Cell and Goku were for all intents and purposes equal, because Bugman lowered himself to his level.
By the end of their fight, Kefshit was quickly burning all her power to be much more powerful than Goku, after her final chimpout she was fast enough to actually clip him in MnG mode and packed enough punch to one-shot him on direct hit.
All said in the episode, Brainlet

What about Champa's asshole?

Representation of Kefla having sex with Goku.

MnG mode

Ok? Kid buu is my favorite villain anyway. Also doesn't change anything I said
K but still doesn't make sense
That's why Whis said he was smart for using the Kamehameha as it didn't rely on him physically attacking which was the main issue?
>Bugman lowered himself to his level.
Nice headcanon

>>Bugman lowered himself to his level.
Yes go back and watch the fight
Goku gives up cause he knew cell was holding back

I'm saying he sucks that's why he gets owned by a simple kamehameha. Seriously, he claimed to be the "perfect" being and he still jobs to fucking base Cabba.

But Kefla is stronger

Do you think Vados would be down to fuck after a hard day of training?

>Nice headcanon
He had a power up after Gohan kicked him in his stupid face, and only explicitly used his full power when Gohan used SS2.
Deal with it.

Not stronger than Goku's godly dick.

It was pretty hilarious how he got assmad when everyone disliked his shitty posts.

Why are people still replying to this idiot?

Probably. She must tease him a lot in bed too tho.

>That's why Whis said he was smart for using the Kamehameha as it didn't rely on him physically attacking which was the main issue?
still base Goku. His chi output should be nowhere near keflas level.

If you were a good boy yes

How?

he said he posted for reactions, that he wasn't trying to force a shitty meme. then he got assblasted when he got reactions.

Migatte no Gokui most closely translates to Mastery of Self-movement. Ultra Instinct is just some cringe shit, invented to make leddit go:
>OHHHHHH! OHHHHHH! WAKU WAKU, SUGOIII!

God ki is weak

kale is cute.

>base Goku
Nice headcanon.

Get this shit artist outta here.

imgur

No matter what time it is, no matter what day it is, these threads are always full of fucking idiots.

Beat superman

You’re one of them.

i.imgur.com/BP0NzPA.jpg

Where will you be when Bri will throw out 18 and will be much hotter while doing so?

surprised videl is best girl

Not happening. 18 will be taken out by the maldito insecto.

In my room, like always.