Post characters who did nothing wrong and whose actions were completely justified

Post characters who did nothing wrong and whose actions were completely justified

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGH59jj7FYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you gonna start or nah

he a good boy

You can't deny that degeneracy needs to be obliterated

>Gets jealous that her girlfriend was the chosen one and not her
>Lets that fester until she tricks her into stealing magic from a bunch of unsuspecting families
>Accessory to the greatest act of vandalism in history
>Wallows in salt for 10 years
>Takes advantage of dumb teenagers to misappropriate education funding under false pretence
>Almost causes the death and/or serious injury of a number of students and school faculty
>Incites riots so she can harness the salt as magic
>Attempts to brute-force ancient magical seal
>Succeeds only to discover the seal was largely for ceremony anyway and all her efforts were useless
>Loses control of her creations and almost nukes France
How about we go with your pic instead and post characters who did literally everything wrong and weren't justified in the slightest?

Best dad

her intentions were good. shes just the iconic, "same selfless goal as the main character, but harms others to reach the goal...so its not okay! >:("
these characters always get a revelation at the end, that they "didnt need to go so far! itll all solve itself without you!". it really bothers me that in almost no mainstream anime, do these characters succeed, and we get that corny shit

>Obligatory.

>gets rescued

She's literally what happen if hillary is won the election

Really this is easy mode, I know.

Pic SUPER unrelated, of course.

it was for the greater good, except it wasn't

Her only mistake was turning into a complete dyke.

That was the only thing she did even remotely right.

One of the few images of her grown up self I could find. Didn't feel like redownloading the show to get an screenshot

Sophia and Hillary are Best Girls

Yeah, I kind of wish those characters would succeed for once, and not fail because the narrative dictates that they make some really stupid mistakes along the way.

Sal is a good boy

Samecuckchi can continue to watch Wada get salmon shark dick for the rest of eternity.

New chapter soon.

Why do you guys always start with the obvious bait?

Is she even one? I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually ends up riding some cock in the future.

They had to be out of the way first, duh.

Lord Yakomaru did nothing wrong!

She has a point though.

Same for his boss.

What the fuck kind of hentai is this?

the Soultaker. A 2001 Tatsunoko show directed by Shinbo, with character designs by the guy who went to design the Monogatari characters

Also a kickass theme song by JAM Project.

I was thinking I should have included that after I made the post
youtube.com/watch?v=gGH59jj7FYM

Is it true that autor keep bullying her?

I'm with you on that, OP.

Why couldnt she stay as a dork NEET

How could anyone resist helping her after seeing her crying like that?

DID NOTHING WRONG

I'd prefer it if she just stayed herself as she was during her final year at Luna Nova instead of becoming a NEET.

She looked great here and in the photo with Chariot. You can tell she's nerdy but still cares about hygiene and appearance. She's looks hot in a librarian chic way.

>endangers innocent people
Evil bitch deserved to die.

>endangers innocent people
literally every servant did that

not to mention that due to snek sensei not being a mage she literally had to do what she did

Thinly veiled LWA thread?

>literally every servant did that
actually, I take that back- herc is a good boy

I fucking hate that bitch, I hate her, but at the same time, I fucking love her voice. I can't believe it's the same one as Naruto.

Embrace the hate, user.
Let it become love.

>Thinly
user, please...

Only decent person in the cast of intolerable fuckwits with clear and sensible approach to ending the war, yet somehow he's supposed to be the villain.

>UWAAHH MUH PRINCESS UWAAHH

Dude she basically ruined LWA
Seriously to hell with that cunt.

Thats just rude.

Why did Sho break him out of jail in Ultimax anyways

Is this Croix thread now?

This thread is bit of everything.

>yeah... sorry

>Post characters who did nothing wrong and whose actions were completely justified

he was GAY
Valentine did LITERALLY nothing wrong!

best rapeface ever

Delete this now

Croix was a salty cunt and Chariot shouldn't have forgiven her

Im glad she did.

I don't think I've ever felt this much hate toward any other character
I came close to commissioning art of her being raped and killed by orcs but then decided it's irrational to hate a character so much you put money into them.
She still a cunt though

Doubly obligatory.

No one is perfect.

Pure as snow.

There are much worse people than her in fiction, newfag.

>destroys competition
>gets her man
All's fair.

Like morally?
Yeah but they add to the story and are well written.

If you speak on terms of quality, you're still a newfag. There's much worse written villains than Croix. If she's the first one to earn your hate, you're new as shit

I don't think I've read one that actually ruined it's own series
All the other ones are badly written but only part of compounding an already badly written story .

I think you are just obsessed user.

In what way did Croix ruin anything? By bringing in story and characters with development? You're just a dumb moefag who wanted LWA to be cute witches doing cute magic.

KAIHOUU Buddha did nothing wrong.

Show went downhill when she was introduced , brought forced drama that not only fucked with the anime but you can't even enjoy the ova anymore with all that bullshit.
She's a giant cross series ball of shittiness.

Thank you, for proving me right.

So is Akko just a lazy shitter or is it that Diana had a prestigious witch family to help her after getting drained?

Since LWA was an allegory for animation what does this mean

Everyone is gay.

Chariot is too good for her anyway. Thank God she has Akko now.

>In what way did Croix ruin anything
By existing.

What do you even mean by that?

It WAS an allegory. Now it's a parallel world where 2D animation came back and is dominating

Diana had a prestigious witch family to help her after getting drained. It's clear as day. Akko comes from muggle family without magical knowledge who didn't even had idea she lost anything.

And yes, Akko at first was a lazy shitter because of lack of motivation, but you can't expect to have instant results after she finally gets more diligent when Diana had also a considerate amount of time, maybe years to get her magic back, even with her advantages.

I'd like these two witches to do some cute magic

>LWA to be cute witches doing cute magic.
>Implying that was wrong
>Implying that they could have done that while retaining the atmosphere of the OVA and having black humor and adventure.

To be fair, the OVA is/was overrated as fuck and is only decent because of the visuals.

I maintain that Andrew and his pointless noble politics subplot did more to take away from the pacing and atmosphere than Croix ever did.

Nobody is born evil