Meruem if your IQ is above 130+

Cell if it is not

/thread

Who the fuck is the guy on the right?

HxH is trash, so it loses by default.

Discount Cell

fpbp

Only 1 is perfect.

Probably not the right thread, but why is HxH's system so shit? Can anyone name a single attempt at a "logical power system" in a shonen that actually worked? All these stupid relations are just there to add superficial complexity, in the end they just evaporate because the writer does whatever the fuck he wants with them anyway and doesn't follow it (or bends it so much he might as well not follow it).

Not to mention trying to explain these kinds of systems is the autistic infodump equivalent. A lot of things are better left unexplained and gleamed from the show as it progresses instead of attempting to explain the supernatural system that the author himself can't be arsed following properly a few years later. Anno seems to be the one who understands this the most, with info on stuff being scarce at best which keeps people wondering (and the majority of the info is shown, not told).

Cell in his first form would kick the shit out of Post Rose Meruem.

No shit, even Raditz would. Kid Goku was considered enough to wipe the earth clean in his great ape form, if he couldn't withstand nuclear weapons they wouldn't have sent him alone. Meruem got fucked by a tiny nuke that an old man could carry inside him.

The characters in DBZ has no protection against nen so even just standing close to them would be lethal.

One of these characters is Perfect, the other is not.

this

>t. brainlet
The real question is which of those two would be able to defeat the Emperor of the Universe

The one voiced by Norio fucking Wakamoto.
inb4 people watched it dubbed

>Meruem if you were born after year 2000
>Cell if not
fix'd

>if not
Because everyone grew up with dbz and not stuff like g1, right?

>people think you need 130 IQ to understand this
hmm

O

>literally admitting you can only prefer Cell due to nostalgia

> Can anyone name a single attempt at a "logical power system" in a shonen that actually worked?

the powersystem of World Trigger,

try it, start to love it, preach it to others!!!

>Nen is the ability to manipulate one's life energy
>Ki is life energy
>"n-no DB life energy would definitely not shield against HxH life energy Freeza would totally die from standing next to the memeclown for 30 seconds"

Even Yamcha is basically a God--tier nen user in HxH terms.

Seru

Perfection. Cell.

I can't for the life of me remember Cells motivations beyond absorbing cyborgs and becoming perfect

He wants to test himself and fight the world. Also kill those he deems weak. Basically Hisoka before Hisoka. And as we all know Hisoka>Meruem

Jesus Christ you people are no different than Rick and Morty fans.

>puts in a random pic of a butcher
What the fuck Togashi?Mans just doing his job.

>HxHshitters are the Reddit and Morty fags of anime

That's a great analogy

>One can self destruct and comes back unscathed
>The other get rekt by an old man's fart

It's a spin off of a cell Jr that didn't get destroyed and ran away

That wasn't him.

no need to read anymore of this thread, the answer is right here

Doesn't take much to be better than anything post Frieza saga.

The ants were just doing their job too. It's actually a good comparison.

Meruem

You don't remember because he had no motivation. Once he became perfect he was basically just "I guess I'll just go kill stuff once I beat Goku."

Low IQ brainlets hate HxH because it's a lot more than your average shitty shonen. People hate what they don't understand.

>hates HxH
>falls for the Sup Forums memes about R&M

Brainlet spotted, try watching it once.

I like both

Both suck.