I'm currently reading Takagi-san

I'm currently reading Takagi-san.
She isn't gonna get raped and murdered by Nishikata, right?

Why would she

Obviously the years and years of pent up aggression.

>get raped
if anyone is getting raped that's nishikata

A masochist wouldn't do that.

She is gonna NTR him.

I just caught up, and I'm kind of disappointed.
If you just look at any one chapter by itself, it's pretty adorable, but reading more than a few at once just gets tedious as the singular joke gets repeated over and over. Unlike (for example) Kaguya, there's no back-and-forth; it's just her magically reading his mind and leading him around by the nose forever.

She should be.

On the contrary, Nishikata gets raped by her.

leave takagi alone

Unless it's a doujin by Uziga the answer is no.

But even so the killer won't be Nishitaka.

*Nishikata

Was I supposed to laugh at this? That last panel is so abrupt, it's gold.

He should definitely beat her up for being a bitch.

Rhey get marry and have child, but he somehow STILL is teased by her and their child too. There is a sponoff about that, not matter how hard the NTRfags try to deny it's existence.

>their child
user...

See ? NTRfags are still in fucking denial.

Rape, impregnation and marriage yes, murder no.

Yes to domestic abuse too.

>Nishikata and Takagi have sex
>it's only afterwards that he realizes she raped him and he can't do anything about it because otherwise he'll lose their bet

It's hardly domestic abuse if both enjoy getting bruised during rough sex

They're just baiting.

hope you like NTR

Were NTRFags right all along?

I literally just finished this chapter, too.

what could possibly be more of an ultimate tease than making a man spend years raising a child unaware that it isn't his

The greatest goof of all.

Ntr fags at it again. Jesus the point was the girl did not recognise her dad and pointed to someone else.

The first time I read this I didn't notice she asked "is that daddy" in the response to the doorbell, rather than the picture of Nishikata. God, I'm a fucking idiot.

>Being so absolutely BTFO by a drawing you have to erase a nameplate just to salvage what little shred of dignity you had.
LOVING

EVERY

LAUGH

How do I become as smug as her?

I'm not an NTRFag, I have never read this series so I didn't realize there was context I was missing.

NTRfags are now looking at the new manga Nagatoro eith hope, they don't know they will be blue balled with orbital nuclear fire

NTR fags need to fuck off with their cancer infecting everything. The fact that an anime deviated from the source just to force some NTR bait into its story is despicable.

>he somehow STILL is teased by her and their child too
That's worse than NTR.
Nishikata is a bitch forever.
This shit is the next Ah my Goddess

The way it's going, she'll be the one raping him.

>Whoever cums first, loses!

H E L P !
I'm in love with Nishikata

>Deviants to add NTR bait
Explain