Azealia Banks Explains Why She Doesn’t Date Black Men

>Because black men take black women for granted and I’m too busy with music to be fighting for my rights at home. I already have to fight for respect with the black men in hip-hop so When I get home I like things to be nice and easy. Make sense?

Attached: azealia-banks-jesse-bradford .jpg (500x500, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4076642/Azealia-Banks-shares-bizarre-video-cleaning-feathers-blood-closet-THREE-YEARS-sacrificing-chickens.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R5YOpAYEQw8
youtube.com/watch?v=8inLY3mvANY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>After Barbadian singer Rihanna bashed Trump, Banks — who’s been in rows with everyone from Russell Crowe to Zayn Malik — responded in a now-deleted post: “As far as Rihanna (who isn’t a citizen, and can’t vote) and all the rest of the celebrities who are using their influence to stir the public, you lot really REALLY need to shut up and sit down. Stop chastising the president. It’s stupid and pathetic.”

Is she, dare I say, /ournegress/?

Attached: rihanna-azealia.jpg (618x410, 77K)

>white men confirmed to be cuck numale soyboys

like this

Attached: rick-black-women-copy.jpg (529x773, 94K)

Black men are massive fucking hypocrites who date interracially the most Jesus. I would date a black qt.

Basically no one likes dating blacks - even other blacks. What a fuckin surprise.

She’s dark and skinny, the trend nowadays is for light(er) and thick(er) so she’s being left out by her own community.

White men that seek out black women and black women that specifically seek out white men are the best combo.

Attached: 1485145966971.jpg (1262x1295, 241K)

i'd fuck her

Attached: me IRL.jpg (1262x1295, 301K)

>ploying the best genetically gifted african females while yelling racial slurs

>Respecting your partner is cucked

Attached: CC93C5953F9547FBBAD9ABA587C4E043.jpg (979x1221, 473K)

White women are trash tho. That's why they end up killing them.

This. Black men are obsessed with white women, yet they can't stand when their own women reciprocate. They are a tribal lot: black men should "conquer" women of all races while at the same time hoarding their own for themselves.

based ,i like her fb rants , bitch has atleast some self awareness consciousness

Holy shit exactly, and they don't even stick with the women they just go on to the next women like degenerates.

Wouldn't his logic apply to males also? They are also raised by single moms, so why can't he come to the conclusion that niggers are undesirable in general. Only reason white women go for male niggers is bad relationship with daddy or because they are influenced by the Jew pushing niggers all day in the media. Either way, he should realize they need to fix their race not push their problems onto other races.

>Black men are obsessed with white women

swap Black men and white women

shes a self professed witch, she will be doing black magic rituals in your closet the first time you guys have an argument, that bitch doesnt clean either her closet was full of dried blood an feathers but i guess you cucks will fuck anything

she once leaked Rihanna's number in a tweet lol

Flag checks out.

i like crazy girls

>imagine those lips around your benis

Magic isn't real so it's all good.

>french
we're not surprised, faguette

She's not based at all, she's just an attention hungry agitator. However, I will concede that her vile anti-white bullshit and all the black women YAAAAS KWEEEENing her was part of what helped reignite my racial consciousness and jolt me out of normie liberal feminism.

Attached: 1513515317068.jpg (640x934, 100K)

Idk she’s hot and I like her music, so she’s fine by me.

Come to Paris, young white girls crave black men.
Thats the reality in 2018.

Attached: tumblr_o5n2wyTKpP1qclof3o2_1280.jpg (525x1860, 131K)

Witches be crazy

tell that too all elites who are in power , the people who run everything do magic rituals you faggot stay stupid . athiest are useful idiots for satanist

Blacks suffer from slave sindrome

She ruined her body with awkward fake tits. I would unironically destroy an ebony girl with small tits.

I was thinking about interracial dating the other day and how all of these attractive people end up with ugly fucks from a different race. Then I thought of something. Are people face-blind to members of other races? When you see an ugly person of your race, your brain recognizes their genetic weakness and rates them lower. But if you see a person of a different race, your brain can’t really tell if their face is ugly because they are UGLY, or because that’s just what people of their race look like. So your brain judges them based on body fertility and fitness instead.

I am a /fit/ white dude with an ugly face. It’s been very hard for me to get white girls but gooks and nigresses are always approaching me.

Any thoughts on this?

Attached: 637C9E7F-7D65-4CEC-9495-07DF4F0E909F.jpg (1619x1080, 123K)

Holy shit she is harsh though damn

Stay with your own fucking races you degenerates. Stop the destruction of your cultures and ancestory with the diversity cult meme.

There's some truth to that. But don't go near Asian women.

More like social status. People can’t tell if you’re rich or not so if you’re fit you’ll have other races approaching you not because they can’t tell if youre ugly, but because you seem like the bottom of the white social ladder.

White woman fucks with niggers because she wants to angry her father or wants to fuck something exotic.

White man doesn't fuck black woman because they are unattractive. That why they are so mad.

Nah, the word order is correct. Read Malcolm X's Autobiography, he straight up says that black men are fixated on white women. I will trust the words of a black man on this topic more than I would trust a baguette.

Eat shit you cant tell me what to do you fucking faggot.

Their lusts will cool once you frogs allow your media to report all the rapes and murders that are already happening.

Blanqueamiento

Just like Lithuanians.

Cause French are degenerate fucks that have been perfectly okay with allowing niggers to breed with their women for at least 150 years. It’s not like that anywhere else.
I have a couple of friends who escaped Cuba by coming to France and then the US (they are blonde and have green eyes, don’t worry).
She was very confused in France because of all the girls dating ugly nogs.
She told me that in France,
>”Mas rubia que son, mas negro lo buscan”
Which means in Paris “the blonder the woman, the darker the man she seeks.”

Fucking French cucks need to go back to the napoleonic era when you were great and noble

you prob are a mutt , like 5% of whites in america are not mixed the rest of you are mutts get over it stop with the fantasy

top kek

black women want straight hair and a glowing complexion. it is that simple.

>Don't go near Asian women
Explain why, plz

Don't you have live chickens to wrangle on the parisian streets, my African fellow?

White male here. Here's why I won't date black women
>aggressive
>loud
>ignorant
>smelly
>ugly
>Really shit circle of family, friends
>shit job
>low IQ
Also, I don't want to doom my future child to any of the above by breeding with a nigress.

No

Attached: IMG_4702.png (493x524, 30K)

This. My friend is a nerdy fuck and beta looking, but few weeks ago fucked a thicc black girl. Now hey're dating. I think if women of color can, they will want to land a white guy or any guy rather that has a good future. Just my opinion though.

So you’re saying these women are approaching me because I look poor? That makes no fucking sense dude. Not to mention most of them have approached me when I’m dressed nice, straight off of work

SAGE HIDE REPORT AMERIMUTT THREADS

Attached: 1514616331273.png (1931x1172, 2.1M)

lol - stupid boomer. You must be new to the internet - you'll learn

Don't forget the STD rates are rampant in the black community. If the black chick is not a virgin, then odds are she has some kind of the clap.

I think about that a lot - mostly with Asian women - I'm pretty sure they're mostly ugly as sin but white guys just can't tell.

im a millenial you faggot been on Sup Forums since 2010
you degenerate heathen cuck

hood rat women are all like that black woman he describes. just want to be lazy and smoke dope

>Is she, dare I say, /ournegress/?
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4076642/Azealia-Banks-shares-bizarre-video-cleaning-feathers-blood-closet-THREE-YEARS-sacrificing-chickens.html
Not unless you think practicing nigger satanic black magic is based.

Exactly. Even in college there was an Asian chick with a nice bod but absolutely hideous face, and she couldn’t get Asian guys to date but there were white guys all over her

There’s a reason for this though. The occasional banshee that the black woman can be cause black men (reasonable ones, that is) to shoo for others, particularly whites and Asians. Look at Terrence Howard.

There are very few black girls that are cute and actually worth dating.

Attached: 43EBDD20-9842-409E-8278-C697D5C7F50B.png (1024x168, 299K)

whenever segregated populations are mentioned they get extremely upset, not because they won't be able to live near white people, but because they've lost theoretical sexual access to white women and in their mind they've just been relegated to only blackwomen, and this terrifies them.

Well it would go against my will to have white children but if it I would see the world semi raceless I might would go for a black woman (yeah probably not I am blond and have bright blue eyes and I am very pale, I don't flush my phenotypes don't the oildrill)
I mean there was this statistic were a ridiculous high amount of black """"men""""/white women mixed children grow up without their fathers and the amount of black children in the US that grow up without them can make black women think that a non-black men might be better than their own men.
The other one would be that most good looking black men with education think that they "deserve" something better than a blk girl.
Well, there are more African american women in higher education that probably will prefer white men.

On top of that, look at the videos made by white women hamstering about why they prefer black men and the ones from black women about white men and they will mention more than just the body but also the character.

One other think, I met in school and over the years enough mixed races black girls that seems to only date white guys.
They even prefer the skinny nerd over the 6+" athletic black guy.

Attached: 1508789610754.jpg (1165x4438, 868K)

You are not white you amerimutt abomination

Attached: 1497199616690.png (1052x1137, 287K)

Wow, impressive.

the guy in the pic is 5'7
fuckign embarrassing canì't believe shes black

Like someone care about what a black bitch say.... And I'm Black

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0014.jpg (720x1141, 154K)

Give me that tight nigger pussy

Men and women are different user.

Is that a famas?

This video explains everything

youtube.com/watch?v=R5YOpAYEQw8

true dat

Her music is still trash. She's near suicide.

Still gives me a chuckle.

fucking auto shop gloves+canadian flag+meme balaclava

Attached: SHE HATES IT.png (373x348, 94K)

It’s a scar

Fuck you nigger lovers !! Also:
>AHHAHAAHAHA RESPECT ME IM AZAELA COON BANKS HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! PIC RELATED!!

What a disgusting shitskin whore.

Attached: 194365a66667dce1e76366c474d11154_full.jpg (800x1060, 130K)

>But don't go near Asian women.

Attached: 112233445566 gee i wonder.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Not poor but because physically unattractive people seem to be approachable because humans judge by looks.

Think about it, whats the worst type of woman to approach for an inexperienced man? An attractive and rich woman.

This doesnt mean shit, it can be different from the truth which you just proved but a stranger wouldn’t know. They do it subconsiously, I can’t find the studies I’ve read about this, sorry.

I'd pump her so full of cum, she'd have to change her first name to Sperm.

Attached: 123456789.png (561x524, 192K)

Look at these niggers pretending to be white,boys!
White men RARELY date black bitches- this is a simple fact and easy to look up. Quit trying to make dating a nigger-whore popular ,that shit doesn't fly here.

!

youtube.com/watch?v=8inLY3mvANY

Attached: Blacks dont even want white women anymore.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

>covered in white milk
Confirmed white boi lover

No self-respecting black woman wld ever want Terrence Howard. Not ever.

he should've done gif related

Attached: bring me the head.gif (322x175, 1.76M)

black women 4 white guys
white girls 4 black men

everyone's happy, problem solved

Attached: 1520800335651.jpg (872x622, 147K)

Ohhh I see what you’re saying. I disagree with your theory though and here’s why.
>whats the worst type of woman to approach for an inexperienced man? An attractive and rich woman.
Men and women have different strategy for approaching potential mates. Most men are biologically monogamous and will try to find a woman who is similar to him in attractiveness and social status so that she will be loyal.
Women are hypergamous when it comes to finding a mate, so she will try to approach and date the most alpha Chad she can find, even if that means sharing him with other women.

You sound like a fucking degenerate. Sticking your dick in a bitch with more diseases than a Level 4 biolab isnt a good idea.

fucking kek

they sure can suck a dick though.

kek white roastie cuckette

There are no women on here

Butthurt niggers lmao!!!

Attached: 1521478672806.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

who dis is

He's got money for a few years so now he thinks he's above and better than black women.

WMAF is a fetishist combo, no wonder WMAF hapas suck so much

the relationship between their parents was built from fetish, not love

Attached: 1520574004691.jpg (1080x1055, 114K)